Why Do I See Narcissists Everywhere?
You have accessed my material and digested it.
The Full Horror then manifests.
But are you correct or mistaken?
Time to get some logic and reduce your concerns.
This Logic Bulletin addresses the following:-
- The typical questions you face about seeing narcissists everywhere you look
- Why do you see so many narcissists?
- What is it about you that causes you to see so many narcissists?
- Are the numbers of narcissists on the planet increasing and if so, why?
- What is causing this shift in your perception?
- What is influencing your perception?
- What causes you to doubt yourself that you ARE seeing more and more narcissists around you?
- How should you approach your day to day life with regard to this increased insight?
- What about mistakenly labelling someone as a narcissist when they are not?
- How Emotional Thinking plays a part in this situation.
- How the doubts are natural and are a part of trying to break your no contact regime.
To understand far more about the narcissistic dynamic and also to ensure that you do not breach the No Contact regime, access this useful information for just US $ 9.99 and receive a detailed audio file via email.
One thought on “Why Do I See Narcissists Everywhere?”
Ah, bloody hell. Got home after shopping – town was heaving with people……BUT, did I feel my usual ‘anxiety’? No. That is a revelation in itself. So, I think it was elevated ET for many years and the experiences of the past. I was a lot calmer but still on ‘alert’.
I laughed at my words last time I commented on this article “caused a reaction that could be likened to a herd of bison in a major stampede” RE: panic buying of the toilet paper.
Laughing….the word “assume”…… another good man says it too.
However, I am reminded of my learning about narcissism that I have done on KTN site when I go into town. The bananas. The chickens. Various items. And that is a good thing.