The Creature

Want to know what lurks beneath in EVERY narcissist?

Obtain here

10 thoughts on “The Creature

1. StrongerWendy says:

For a minute I thought you were announcing the book! Will continue tho wait 😊

1. A Victor says:

Me too MB! This is why they get so much sympathy and get away with so much. I think I’m going to see if I can begin to view them more like the current image. And, while I understand they don’t view themselves this way, at least the aware ones may view the Creature this way. So that innocent image is still fake, in a sense, or at least they use it to control us. And that is not only the aware ones.

1. MB says:

The Creature is the lost self, the true self that never developed. When you listen to The Creature introduction, you find that The Creature is really just an immature being, ill-equipped to run the life of the False Self so it cannot be allowed to see the light of day. A ghost of past failure, frozen in time.

1. A Victor says:

Oh yes, that’s what I took from that as well. I see, so the innocent little boy is more accurate. Thank you. That doesn’t help my resistance but it’s the truth. I have a very old photo of my mom about age 3, so cute, so difficult to think of what happened to her. Thank you MB.

2. WhoCares says:

Cool new graphic.

3. Asp Emp says:

For me, personally, this is one of the ‘key’ resources that assisted me in my understanding myself better, it gave me the insight that I needed for myself. I was also able to understand from the perspective of narcissism. I recommend this for anyone who has experienced life as an ACON, or is / was ensnared by a narcissist.

4. A Victor says:

Wow, that image is quite devastating. Is that really how narcissists see themselves? That is so sad, I see why it is hopeless to consider change, starting from such a point. And how does it become such? That is too horrible to even consider, the pain that must be involved to bring this about. Heartbreaking.

No, because most have no awareness. However choosing such a depiction is more effective than providing a fluffy bunny.

1. A Victor says:

Of course, that makes sense. Thank you. But even if those of you with awareness see this, that is still beyond sad.