The Role of Sex in the Seduction Stage Part 2

THE ROLE OF SEX IN THE SEDUCTION STAGE PART TWO

Sex is used by all narcissists in some way during seduction of the target.

Certain narcissists use sex frequently, habitually and to greater effect to seduce and control the target. Why is this done and how is it done?

HG Tudor in this second part to the Role of Sex in the Seduction Stage of the Narcissistic Dynamic, explains which narcissists will do this, why they do this and what it achieves. Using his unrivalled insight and providing you with his own personal preferences as well as describing how narcissists operate as a whole, he guides you through a fascinating explanation of the role of sex in the seduction stage of the narcissistic dynamic.

Gain understanding of how sex was used (and will be used if you are not vigilant) to seduce you. Gain insight into how what you thought was really happening was wrong. Understand what the narcissist was really doing when he seduced you through sex.

HG Tudor will provide you with further examples of the role of sex in the seduction stage which will open your eyes to the reality of the narcissistic dynamic. Unmissable.

Obtain here

7 thoughts on “The Role of Sex in the Seduction Stage Part 2

1. Empath007 says:

Does the unaware narcissist believe that they enjoy sex ?

2. Foreigner74 says:

I have serious difficulty in emotionally accepting what you explain in these two great audios. I have been subjected by a UMRN to almost all the manipulations you describe. He was less refined than you and had a little less fantasy about intimacy (or maybe he was still studying me before daring to propose “too much” – I escaped him after 4 months and 2 bad scenes from him), but he used all the manipulations you listed to seduce me. He once wrote in a post how to seduce a woman. He said that if a woman is obviously intelligent but not very pretty, she must be told she is beautiful, while if she is obviously beautiful but stupid, she must be told that she is very intelligent. This was a very old post that I only discovered when things between us were over. Combining that post with the detailed explanations you give in these audios, I wonder how much awareness there was in him while doing all those manipulations. I think I need a consultation with you, H.G. But I also have a lighter question to ask you here. Do you also have the slightly bully attitude like the actor in the film you mention in this audio? I’ve only seen clips from this film, but he seemed a little annoying. Am I wrong?

You ask two questions :-

1. Do I have a slightly bully attitude , and
      2. Is the actor mentioned slightly annoying?

Which is your question?

1. Foreigner74 says:

Do you have a slightly bully attitude, H.G.?

I have an effective attitude. Someone may perceive it as bullying, if they did as they were required they would not have to be concerned about it.

1. Joa says:

Na mojej twarzy pojawił się uśmiech 🙂
            Tak blisko.