Harry´s Wife : Her Majesty Strikes Back

You don’t mess with QEII, not unless you want a slap.

9 thoughts on “Harry´s Wife : Her Majesty Strikes Back

1. Empath007 says:

Is the Queen also a narc ?

1. Empath007 says:

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

This was really interesting. I haven’t listened to them in the correct order but I’m catching up.

We have a lot to learn from your books HG and also. Something to learn from the Queen too. She does conduct herself in a very appropriate manner.

My ET got the better of me the other day – work related situation and whilst i conducted myself far better than I would have pre knowledge, I wish I’d have listened to this first. Don’t say anything sit back and wait.

Love the slap the Queen gave to MM.

3. Asp Emp says:

The Queen does ‘triangulation’?! She’d have seen it in practice all her life, so she would have also learned it – not using it in a malicious way as a narcissist does.

Oh, HG…..laughing….there is NO way the Queen would have thought “not on my nellie are those two shacking up with me bollocks to that”….then again, we don’t really know the Queen’s private thoughts. The Queen has always come across as fair but firm as that is to be expected and she does it brilliantly.

Well, William and Kate moving to Windsor actually makes sense – to be nearer to the wider members of the family, since their children are growing up and would benefit from having more ‘quality’ time with them.

Yes, the Queen certainly knows about people and has learned over the years of being around different types of people, she would have gained the experience of ‘dealing’ with narcissists. Maybe she did recognise that MM was ‘one of those difficult people’.

There are many ways of ‘giving someone a smack’ without even physically touching them.

LOL….”yes mistress, no mistress, 3 bags” (they won’t be full either!! Because she has basically ‘castrated’ him).

MM will be really pissed off. Piers winning. William & Kate winning. The Queen winning. So, in my view, that is 4 custard pies 😉

Thank you, HG, for this video. I’ll read some more, oh, yes, the next one is ‘What Goes on Below’, hmmm……moving on……

4. lisk says:

I love your impression of Her Majesty, HG! It is worthwhile to listen to this one if only to hear you speak as if you are QE II denying Harry and Harry’s Wife the thing they want.

Of course, there is so much more to this video—and all of your videos—because they remind me again of what to watch out for and how and how NOT to respond or act in relation to the Narcissist’s ploys. Basically, your HW videos help us apply your teachings in real life.

This video in particular reminds me that I have Revenge and that I need to revise in order to reacquaint myself with all of the Narcissist’s Pillars, especially re: Workplace Narcissists!

My talents are considerable, Lisk.

1. Asp Emp says:

Without a doubt, HG.

5. Asp Emp says:

The image of the Queen’s face…..and your words “You don’t mess with QEII, not unless you want a slap”…..laughing. Damn right! (laughing).

I’ll read the video and comment on it shortly, HG 🙂