Black Friday Event : 50% Discount off EVERYTHING in the Knowledge Vault

THE KNOWLEDGE VAULT

The Knowledge Vault contains a huge amount of material which provides you with insight, assistance and guidance. From the brilliant assistance packages helping you dealing with Coparenting With the Narcissist or a Parental Narcissist, through to the entertaining HG Mauls Series, there is so much in there that you need to access to increase your understanding and help you reach freedom.

As a Black Friday Event you will get 50% of all your purchases in the Knowledge Vault by using the code malpensa50 at the checkout.

Remember this is for the Knowledge Vault Β only

The discount does not apply to Audio and Email Consultations, Narc, Empath or Trait Detector Consultations as these are not in the Knowledge Vault.

Access the Knowledge Vault here

19 thoughts on “Black Friday Event : 50% Discount off EVERYTHING in the Knowledge Vault

1. CandaceMarie says:

HG are you going to put the consultations on sale soon?

1. Asp Emp says:

I agree, HG. You give away so much as it is and I (and many others) do appreciate that.

2. vandenboss says:

Hg was in Milan,putting our addiction to the ultra to the test!

Might have been, who is stalking?!

1. vandenboss says:

The high sensitive, not so sensible,student had a dream about the great puppet master being on an airport near Milan. Its really just part of the withdrawal symptoms.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

I’ve filled my Christmas stocking – one month early – though I’m hoping Santa might still slip down the chimney on Christmas Eve with a nice surprise πŸ™‚

I’m getting answers to my questions (aiming to up my score on the next quiz), looking forward to some mauling, and also dealing with the empath’s ‘fear’.

Just one question if you don’t mind, HG – why are there two options for the June 2021 Q&A, one being more expensive than the other and also mentioning “attendants”?

Thank you for your generosity once again <3

One to attend, one to view after the event.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

OK, that was a little confusing at first, but since I was there I might choose to follow up with a different purchase. Thanks, HG.

4. K says:

Thank you HG! You really are brilliant and generous with this information. At the moment I can’t seem to get enough of your analysis of NPD, and I so wanted the Co-parent advice- now I’ve got it! Thank you

5. Foreigner74 says:

Malpensa, H.G….. Are you here in my Country?

Quite possibly….

1. Foreigner74 says:

OMG, H.G., now I really feel like getting on the first train and coming over there. Could you please check if my logic is locked up in your dungeons with the unicorns? I can’t find it anywhere….

2. A Victor says:

Watch your head Foreigner! πŸ˜‚

1. Foreigner74 says:

A Victor, I should remember curiosity killed the cat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Joking aside, the strange thing is that I’ve been trying to find the courage to organize an audio consultation for weeks (I’m afraid I’ll get too excited and not understand anything), but I swear I wouldn’t be afraid to meet H.G. in person. Indeed, I would be honored. But it will never happen. Amen! Now I run to buy “The tudorites asked H.G. parts 1-2-3” and the “Clue Hunter”. Have a nice stay H.G. and thanks for your generosity!

1. A Victor says:

Foreigner, you will be so happy you’ve done an audio consult! I have recorded mine and can listen to them over and over, that way if my mind goes blank while he’s talking, I still get to hear it. And when I listen back to them I am calmer, not trying to think of the best use for the time etc.

Sometimes I think meeting HG in person would be super fun, and I’m sure it would. Other times I have my logic cap on and I remember they potential downside of such a thing! My addiction wouldn’t stand a chance!

2. Foreigner74 says:

Thank you, A Victor. I hadn’t thought of recording the audio consultation. This is a good suggestion!

6. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for this generous discount, HG x

7. k mac says: