The House of Tudor

Embrace your authenticity and your empowerment

The House of Tudor

11 thoughts on “The House of Tudor

1. Asp Emp says:

ah, well, well, well……my purchases arrived. Hmmm…..of course, I had to simply try them out (smirking)…..the sticker has been stuck on the back of my phone….laughing….I had completely forgotten about it when I had been “advertising” HG Tudor’s Farm Shop when I was out and about today 🙂 I’d bought a clear phone case….laughing, I had planned it all 😉

OMG, just had a thought……wonder if anyone wondered whether there was in fact a Farm Shop that sold humongous bananas…..

The t-shirt. Ah, yes….laughing again. It really does work! It really does! I went to several places, wearing that,….THE ‘FUR-Q’ t-shirt. There was this guy who was trying, trying not to read it but was, brilliant. There was another guy in a queue behind me, by approx one metre away…..laughing. I’d bought the one in red colour. Hilarious. There was an eye-roll from a member of staff – someone I have known fucken years. She’d said summat to me but could not look at me in the eye……laughing…..

I’ll certainly wear it again. On another day when I feel like it, or, when I am in a ‘fur-q’ mood……woo hoo. It’s a small town too (with a lot of people crammed into it though!).

Once again, HG, thank you for my opportunity to provoke people (laughing) 😉 xx

2. Asp Emp says:

Ah, yes! Stickers, ‘Bananas of Empowerment’. The description of the said product, fooking hilarious…..”fill up on the patronising power of the bananas of empowerment”……the sticker itself, wording “Full of patronising empowerment”. Damn right (laughing).

I bought this sticker to go on the back of my new mobile phone……laughing…..

3. Ren says:

Hello Hg!

I have a request? I really liked your banana yellow joggers. Please, pretty please can you put it up there again? I’ll buy them in a heartbeat. I think they are very jolly.

Thank you and please?

That is governed by Gumroad and their supply chain, not my removal of the product from availability.

4. Lucycita says:

Absolutely. I vote YES!

5. Duchessbea says:

HG,
    Loving the merch. Fabulous colours and great slogans.
    Love it.
    Best,
    DB

Thank you.

1. Rebecca says:

HG,

I get the banana thing, but what’s with the rubber chicken??

Chicken of authenticity.

1. Rebecca says:

Oh, OK. Thanks

6. Asp Emp says:

Weaponised Empath sticker……

Ah! The face mask, with the same wording. LOL, wear that to the supermarket…..LOL.

A bag with the longer handles……hmmmm, another weapon in itself LOL. Especially with ‘The Empathic Supanova’ printed (after buying a heavy jar of something, LOL)…….

Scapegoat