Crush Emotional Thinking : The Mirror Technique

Emotional Thinking continuing to plague your life?

Emotional Thinking making you fear the narcissist?

Emotional Thinking derailing your no contact regimen again and again?

Do you want the pain caused by Emotional Thinking to go?

Then it is time to crush your emotional thinking and time to deploy the mirror technique

OBTAIN HERE

13 thoughts on “Crush Emotional Thinking : The Mirror Technique

1. Leigh says:

Hello Mr. Tudor, I hope your day has been effective. My question isn’t really relevant to this post but I wasn’t sure where to put it, so I just added it to the most recent post.

Do you think its too soon for a widower or widow to start talking about marriage with someone else if their spouse has only been gone for 7 weeks? Do you think that’s a red flag? My gut tells me it is but I would really like your opinion.

Anyone else who wants to chime in, please feel free.

It is a red flag, Leigh, you are correct.

1. Leigh says:

Thank you for your response. I have a follow up question. Is it also a red flag if a widow/widower who just lost their spouse, says they know they want to be married again but ddint necessarily say they wanted to marry you.

1. Leigh says:

Mr. Tudor, I apologize if my follow-up question irritated you. I realize it was a similar question. I asked because the friend who is in this situation, asked me, “is it different if the widower says, I want to be married again vs I want to marry you.” It still seems like a red flag to me because why would someone even talk about marriage after only losing there spouse 7 weeks prior.

Maybe Bubbles has some advice on this?

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Hey Leigh,
            this absolutely is a red flag, and the way the sentence is posed doesn’t really make a difference.
            If your gut says to you or your friend it is not ok, just break off contact, never hold on to a contact if your gut starts doubting about someone or seeing red flags early on.
            Just Run!

Always remember this one

2. Leigh says:

Thank you Z. I agree that we should listen to our gut.
            Its always right. Things only went bad when I didn’t listen to my gut.

It’s not for me, though. I’m still ensnared by by my victim narcissist husband. Thats why I wanted others opinions. I specifically said Bubbles because she is an empath who is happily married. I wondered if she would consider getting married again. I would not. I’ve been ensnared my whole life. My mother is a victim narcissist too and if my husband passed or left me, I think I would finally feel relief and I would be too afraid to meet someone new.

2. Joa says:

Leigh, it’s a red flag indeed.

To lighten the atmosphere, let me quote an anecdote, a tiny excerpt from the life of a fellow empath, who has a narcissistic father. Well, this father, having mentally exhausted my friend’s mother (she has been numb for many years and cannot get up), found a new wife. After “finishing” the second wife, who had died, during her funeral, which took place after 6 days, he charmed “still” living cousin of the deceased wife, who took care of him right after the funeral. They are together.

So, the 7-week period, you mentioned, is not a short time distance at all. For a hungry narcissist, it’s light years 🙂

1. Leigh says:

Thank you Joa. I have to admit, your story made me chuckle a little bit.

2. A Victor says:

Hi Joa, wow, I had an almost exact story told to me a year ago or so, my friend’s brother’s wife died and when my friend came back from the funeral, she said he’d asked a woman friend of theirs to lunch the day after the funeral! As in a date! My friend was appalled at her brother’s behavior but I am 100% certain there is narcissism in that family so it isn’t that surprising probably. He still has contact with that woman, almost daily, but they’ve not proceeded to anything more, which my friend finds odd also.

1. Leigh says:

Maybe her fuel isn’t good enough for IPPS but good enough for NISS.

1. A Victor says:

Yes, that could be. I had also thought maybe she’s willing to be in that position, he doesn’t have to advance her to control her. But I would think he would want an IPPS if he is a narcissist?

2. Leigh says:

I think they need IPPS to meet the prime aims. Maybe there is a veiled primary source that no one knows about yet. Or maybe she’s the veiled primary source and your friend’s brother isn’t sharing that info to the world yet.

3. A Victor says: