Why You Should Not Use Online Dating

9 thoughts on “Why You Should Not Use Online Dating

1. BC30 says:

I came in to report. I found a N on Tinder last weekend. He was so INTENSE. I hadn’t met him yet, we were making plans to do so, but he was too much:

Sent way too many texts
    Terms of endearment
    Bragged about helping opening or building several businesses in town
    Many selfies
    Bragged about his looks and hair

So, yeah, they’re out there.

2. Pingback: Why You Should Not Use Online Dating - Dark Triad Personality
  3. lickemtomorrow says:

Timely and efficient article with all the reminders and advice we need. This should be posed on every bulletin board on Valentine’s Day. So we know the origin and more about how the narcissism utilizes the romantic notion for it’s own purposes. I can happily say I was not affected in the slightest this year after reading through the material again. No sense of a rise in ET at all.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

LOL, this comment was meant to be posted on the Valentine Protection thread, but WP has been playing games with me! I suppose this article is still about as relevant as it gets, though, for V-Day.

4. alexissmith2016 says:

HG, would it be correct to assume that Ns (particularly mid-range), play things over in their head alot due to their own version of ET. This primarily happens when trying to embed someone to become IPPS (perhaps even IPSS too) or when there is a significant threat to their control related/unrelated to an IP?

No. They may give you this appearance but that is just another manipulation.

1. Thanks HG. So helpful, but so confusing!

5. A Victor says:

This is so full of great information, I watched it again last night after watching The Tinder Swindler. The combination is terrifying.

6. Asp Emp says:

I don’t know of anyone who met someone online and had any experiences (whether good or bad). I do recall being sent on a blind date with a guy I had never met, this was through work (many years ago). Needless to say it was a very short date indeed. I could not ‘connect’ at all, it was very odd (LOL).

Burn. Burn Just For Me….