The Virtues of Keeping Your Mouth Shut

THE VIRTUES OF KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT

One of the most effective tools you can deploy against the narcissist is understanding the virtues of keeping your mouth shut.

This Logic Bulletin arms you with information for just US $ 19.99, for a comprehensive explanation asΒ to why adopting these virtues is very much advantageous for you.

The Logic Bulletin covers

• Why empathic victims fail ordinarily to remain quiet
  • What causes empathic victims to open their mouths
  • A series of methods by which silence should be adopted
  • The impact of keeping your mouth shut on the narcissist
  • The impact of adopting the virtues on your No Contact regime
  • The positive impacts for you by adopting the virtues
  • The negative impacts which arise if you fail to utilise the virtues
  • The relationship between the virtues and the narcissist smearing you
  • The relationship between the virtues and your successful harnessing of help against the narcissist
  • What the virtues are, how to recognise them and where you should deploy them

This unrivalledΒ information will be provided to you through an audio file delivered by email and forms part of your growing armour to escape and beat the narcissist.

Obtain here

21 thoughts on “The Virtues of Keeping Your Mouth Shut

1. Alison says:

Like others here, I learned the virtues of keeping my mouth shut through my childhood with matrinarc. It is my default mode, my defense mechanism. And then, along came hubby, the ONE person I felt like I didn’t have to do that with. Hahahaha, how I can laugh now over that one. Now it’s survival mode, 24/7, bottling everything.

2. Pingback: The Virtues of Keeping Your Mouth Shut - Dark Triad Personality
  3. Rebecca says:

HG,

Oh, this one is a hard one for me. I’m talkative at times, it runs in my dad’s side of the family. We all have the chatterbox gene. Duck tape doesn’t work, we just chew through it. A beaver would be envious. Lol

1. Bubbles says:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
      πŸ¦† 🦫
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Rebecca says:

Bubbles,

Lol I say the craziest things sometimes lol The chatterbox gene is strong with this one and the lead foot. My dad taught me to drive,but everyone on my dad’s side have a lead foot and a motor mouth. Lol

2. Leigh says:

I use to LOVE to talk too, lol and I’m super loud and animated also, lol! In school one year I got Most Talkative. I used to have to sit in the hall ALOT. Since finding narcsite, I’m so reserved now. I don’t want to give anyone fuel anymore. Not one little drip, lol. Now I zip it, lock it and put it in my pocket.

1. Rebecca says:

Me too, my laugh is loud and sounds diablolically evil. I sound like a villain off a cartoon. I start laughing and it makes everyone look surprised before they start cracking up with me. I do hand gestures while I’m talking, and physically act out what I’m talking about. Lol

2. Rebecca says:

Leigh,

Laugh again, life is too short to let others dictate to you how you should live your life, especially with holding back your laugh to the world. Laugh! Light your fire and let its warm improve your world. Xoxo

1. Rebecca says:

Warmth……stupid autocorrect πŸ˜‘πŸ™„πŸ˜„

2. Leigh says:

Hi Rebecca, I still laugh, just not around narcissists. Screw them! They don’t get the best of me anymore.

1. A Victor says:

I love to laugh, male narcs are really good at making me laugh…

But, I also laugh a lot by myself over silly things, with my kids, with friends…I am learning…

2. Leigh says:

Laughter is wonderful. There are so many benefits. A good laugh always makes me feel better especially when its silly and fun things with my kids or good friends.

3. A Victor says:

I’ve been like this since I realized my mother would use anything I said against me as a young child. I so wish I could know what I would’ve been like with normal, healthy, empathic parents.

1. Rebecca says:

AV,

I feel for you. I had a narcissist mother, im pretty sure she was a victim low range narcissist and she abusive towards me and favored my brother. My dad was the one who made dealing with my mother more bearable. He was supportive and loving to me. The only problem was he was away a lot on Naval overseas duties, so mother was a tyrant. Dad was a Vietnam Vet and had PTSD, but he was still the better parent. So, I understand your pain, I’ve been there too. I total understand you in the bad parent situation. I ended up standing up to her when I was 20, she hit me for the last time that day. I told her, if she ever hits me again, I was going to break both her arms. She never hit me again and I can still see her shocked face.

1. Rebecca says:

AV and Joa,

When I was a teenager my mother and I would verbal fight a lot. I started really recenting her around 12 yrs old because I was tried of her control behavior,so I fought back with her. She scream at me,I’d scream back, you could hear us across the street. It was bad,cops would be called by worried neighbors, but still nothing was ever done because she talked her way out of everything. Oh, how she really infuriated me and all I had was my voice to fight back. I was still too scared of her at this stage in my life, teen years. She was always bigger than me, she was 5ft 8in and I am only 5ft 1in full grown and she was over 200lbs and I’m like 105lbs. Sorry I’m American we don’t do metrics lol So, she was very much a bully bitch and I don’t regret standing up to her at 20, wish I could have done it sooner.

2. A Victor says:

Rebecca, thank you for the kind words. I am sad that you had such a past also, it makes life more challenging in some ways for sure. It the reason I am ever more thankful for HG and his building of narcsite, his YT channel etc. I have learned more about myself in the last 16 months than I did in all the years that preceded them. And more just keeps being unfolded, it really is amazing. I am glad that you were able to stop your mother, I thought I had read you said that to her at the age of 12, 20 makes more sense. I am glad she stopped at that time even though it should’ve been that there was never anything that needed to be stopped. I am also glad for you to have found your way here!

2. Leigh says:

I know. Me too. Every once in awhile, I wish I had a real mom & dad.

1. A Victor says:

Yes, trying to figure it all out on our own really sucks. And it’s not only the big things, like choosing a spouse and childrearing, school/career choices etc but it’s the little things also, will they laugh at this joke or should I not tell it or how to clean a toilet, stuff like that and in every area. It’s really a deficit. It has been helped by time, experience and arriving here. I don’t know that I will ever be a truly “whole” person but at least now I am more okay with who I am and how I express that, I have less doubt now.

3. Joa says:

If you were an observer of my family reunion, you might eat popcorn and roll around laughing.

Basically, there is one rule. The one who speaks louder, more forcefully, with more conviction and with a tone that does not bear opposition is listened to.

Mum, me and my sister have loud, very strong voices. It be interesting πŸ˜€ Sometimes a male narcissist let go… πŸ˜€

At the same time, we can change the voice to a quiet, subdued, timidly feminine.

‐———–

I can also stand aside and be silent. Enjoy the silence I carry within me.

The older I am, the more often it is … until it ignites πŸ™‚ Fortunately, the bomb explodes, sweeps away the surroundings and restores peace and quiet again πŸ™‚ Sometimes the atmosphere needs to be cleared.

Heh, I talk like “my N” …

1. Rebecca says:

Joa,
        Sounds like I’d fit right in at your family reunion, sounds like a fun place to be. I can be quiet, upon meeting a group of people I don’t know,but as soon as I get comfortable, the gloves come off and the motor mouth starts going. Lol

4. WhoCares says:

“Duck tape doesn’t work, we just chew through it. A beaver would be envious. Lol”

Haha!