From the Mouth of the Narcissist

H.G Tudor - From The Mouth Of The Narcissist 2 e-book cover

The narcissist’s words are sugar-coated but this belies the flames that follow. From misleading compliments to scathing putdowns to sardonic remarks, the narcissist can be a skilled wordsmith.

What does narcissist really think when he is speaking to you?

What are the common phrases he uses to trap his victims?

How does he denigrate and devalue his victims with just a sentence?

This collection of a narcissist’s thoughts, words and insights will peel back the charismatic cover and enable you to peer into the darkness underneath. Want to know if someone in your life talks the language of the narcissist? Read this book and discover if you really know who is lying in your bed at night.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

AUS E-Book

CAN E-book

Do you know someone who needs an injection of logic and reality? Make sure you share this post with them. Don’t be unheard, spread the word.

13 thoughts on “From the Mouth of the Narcissist

1. JB says:

HG, is there a hard copy version of this? I could only find a Kindle version.

Only a Kindle version at present.

1. JB says:

Ok, thanks HG. Do you have any plans to do a hard copy of this work in the future? I would definitely be interested in reading this.

1. JB says:

That’s great, HG, thanks!

2. Nadine says:

Hallo HG!

is possible the kindle versionen of your books in German automaticaly to translate?

I don’t know.

2. Pingback: From the Mouth of the Narcissist - Dark Triad Personality
  3. Asp Emp says:

“This collection of a narcissist’s thoughts, words and insights will peel back the charismatic cover and enable you to peer into the darkness underneath. Want to know if someone in your life talks the language of the narcissist? Read this book and discover if you really know who is lying in your bed at night”

Ooh, sounds exciting 🙂

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

I just downloaded it. I’m halfway through. Some of the thoughts are making me laugh out loud. I haven’t had any used against me before, but I am only half way through!

I’m probably not supposed to do this, but I’m reading the statements and then formulating my imagined narc put downs in response. I’m having a lovely time.

1. Asp Emp says:

TS, thank you for your response. I have no doubt that it is giving you some giggles. Ah, ET as a result of ‘formulating’ your own ‘put downs’? I think you know enough to understand how far you can go in relation to your own thinking and yes, I would suggest one is not supposed to, yet it depends on the individual. In some way, (in my view) it is a ‘constructive’ where you are concerned (ie you’re strong enough to do it) – I’d do the same 😉 For me, the difference is, now, I’d only ‘formulate’ put downs unrelated to narcissists of my past 🙂

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hey Asp,

I finished it. The very last phrase in the book is typed in bold. It’s very accurate and stung just a tiny tiny bit. It reminded me again of something the online narc said to me once. Similar, not the same. His was the Mid Range pity me version. This was the cocky Ultra version! Haha! Similar theme nonetheless.

Other than that, I did really laugh at some of the outrageous phrases in there. Some I could place into school and cadre, some actually sounded like HG. I think most of the time I read them is if they were being said by a faceless narc in my future rather than by either of my past narcs, so my ET didn’t move and I was able to play around with responses. My approach was therefore similar to how you imagine yours would be when reading.

There was one phrase I expected to see in there, that didn’t appear. “I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.” I heard that said in the office once and thought the guy saying it was a real piece of work. Looking back, he was probably a narc. It sounds like narc speak.

Nice talking with you Asp.

Xx

1. Asp Emp says:

Hello TS. That is the right way to ‘approach’ it RE: reading this book and using what you have learned (knowledge) for future (wisdom) ‘use’, IF and WHEN applicable 😉

Laughing, I can just imagine my response had some little sh*te said “I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter” to me. They can also shove the white flag where it belongs for waving the red flag in my face! Then again, that is probably a phrase that I can throw back as an empath grenade. So thank you for sharing that 🙂

That is the ‘power’ we have here. Narcissists do not really have the knowledge to impart anything more than ‘narc bombs’ whereas we can do that and throw in empath grenades. Adding the words “translate that!”. Aren’t we the lucky ones?

Yes, good to chat, TS 🙂