Harry’s Wife : Opportunist Vs Empathic

10 thoughts on “Harry’s Wife : Opportunist Vs Empathic

1. Asp Emp says:

Matthew’s speech in regard to the shooting in Uvalde, was very passionate and emotional. You could see his sadness, anger and his sense of injustice (for what happened, not for himself) when he talks about the little girl’s shoes. There were several pauses as he fights back the emotions that he was feeling.

2. Viol. says:

Some sugars are claiming she donated blood while she was there.
    1. She wasn’t there long enough to give blood, and there was neither the wrap bandage nor a small band-aid on her arm when she left. You’re told to leave the wrap on for at least an hour, & the band-aid on for several hours after that.
    2. I think she may have spent enough time in the UK that she’s not allowed to donate here anymore.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Violetta, you can always donate blood in the US as long as you haven’t been abroad within the past six months prior to your donation. Since she and Harry were in Europe last April, she wouldn’t be allowed to donate so those claims are false.

1. Viol. says:

Maybe they’ve changed it, but a grad school classmate had accumulated enough time in the UK that she wasn’t supposed to donate ever again.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

There are specific cases regarding the UK depending of the year because of the Mad Cow disease. I stopped trying because I never accumulated 6 months without going back to Europe so I was never acceptable. In the case of Meghan, it doesn’t matter because she’s a narcissist so we know she didn’t donate. There would be pictures if she did!!!

3. Viol. says:

DM reader comment:

Mean Mr Mimosa, DMT Hyperspace, Thailand, 21 hours ago
    The House of Markle Order of Importance… 1st – Meghan 2nd – Meghan 3rd – Meghan 4th – Ohmy Scabies 5th – Oprah 6th – Netflix 7th – The new and shiny child 8th – The not so new and shiny child 9th – The dog 10th – Harry

My response:

Where are The Chickens of Authenticity & Bananas of Empowerment?

4. Viol. says:

Well, thank God she hasn’t visited her helpless dad. She might read him The Bench, and the poor man might have a relapse.

5. Pingback: Harry’s Wife : Opportunist Vs Empathic - Dark Triad Personality
  6. Asp Emp says:

HG, what I find valuable about you and the way you produce your work via your YT videos, your KTN blog is that you also offer ‘lessons in life’ that some people are blind to.

A prime example is in this particular video where you say along the lines of that, it is not necessarily a requirement to make an announcement of anything one may do. Using and explaining Matthew’s behaviours, he carries out his ‘bit’ for society / the local community, quietly without all the “fanfare”.

My grandmother was exactly like that. The difference between her and myself is that (I do not know for a fact, yet, there was no evidence to suggest otherwise), she was not an ACON.

I appreciate the comparison made in this video, thank you for that, HG 🙂

You’re welcome