The Most Important Investment You May Ever Make

Very important information in three key areas

1. Reinforcing your no contact regimen
  2. Ensuring you are not ensnared again
  3. Providing this information to other people to protect them

9 thoughts on “The Most Important Investment You May Ever Make

1. December Infinity says:

This was a very useful video to watch. I will watch it again.

2. Leigh says:

Doing our due diligence is the key to not getting ensnared in the first place. This video really hit home for me. Its such an important video. Thank you for doing it, Mr. Tudor.

3. A Victor says:

This video is possibly the most valuable one you’ve done HG. I will love to have my kids and friends hear it. It is about the best effort anyone could give toward cutting through the hope that deludes and bringing instead logic to a situation. Very well done, thank you HG.

4. Truthseeker6157 says:

This is really useful. Thank you.

5. Asp Emp says:

Brilliant, brilliant video! Thank you HG, I found it really insightful 🙂

6. Sweetest Perfection says:

Best piece of advice EVAR. When I bought my house, I had initially put down an offer on one that I was not so sure about; it had many positive things, but it didn’t have a garden -which I wanted badly- and a few other things I would have regretted. A friend told me “think of it as a person you are going to marry.” I called the realtor and we withdrew my offer. Eventually I found my ideal house. The same way with my husband. I married relatively late in life, after having dated a lot. Most of my past partners were narcissists, and, needless to say, they made me suffer immensely. I am fortunate I didn’t end up with any of those jerks, I always moved away (literally). While now the enemy is not within my walls, I still have it in my head. My husband is not my enemy, he’s an Empath and he’s amazing. My enemies are my addiction and my ET. But thanks to HG I can objectively distance from them and see them for what they are.

7. Tom says:

Empaths will just kick off as soon as they know that their dealing with a wrong’un….. fantastic in built defense mechanism.

Actually, they often do not.

2. A Victor says:

If we did that there would be no need for this blog. Sadly it is much more likely that we stick around and try in some way to help the abuser.

Spanked