Knowing the Narcissist : Why Do I See Narcissists Everywhere?
You have accessed my material and digested it.
The Full Horror then manifests.
But are you correct or mistaken?
Time to get some logic and reduce your concerns.
This Logic Bulletin addresses the following:-
- The typical questions you face about seeing narcissists everywhere you look
- Why do you see so many narcissists?
- What is it about you that causes you to see so many narcissists?
- Are the numbers of narcissists on the planet increasing and if so, why?
- What is causing this shift in your perception?
- What is influencing your perception?
- What causes you to doubt yourself that you ARE seeing more and more narcissists around you?
- How should you approach your day to day life with regard to this increased insight?
- What about mistakenly labelling someone as a narcissist when they are not?
- How Emotional Thinking plays a part in this situation.
- How the doubts are natural and are a part of trying to break your no contact regime.
To understand far more about the narcissistic dynamic and also to ensure that you do not breach the No Contact regime, access this useful information for just US $ 9.99 and receive a detailed audio file via email.
3 thoughts on “Knowing the Narcissist : Why Do I See Narcissists Everywhere?”
Tonight’s BBC News was not pleasant viewing. In one show, we get……
The police force, abysmal report findings. It’s disgusting. It’ll take years to sort the crap out, never mind obtain the public (as a whole) to put their trust in an institution that was created to uphold and apply the Law. HG is the best person to be independently employed as a narc hunter and separate the ones that do good from the ones that do bad – then the “sorting” out will be done a lot quicker!
Boris Fucking Johnson. Fucking liar. Makes statements as “unintentional and not reckless”. My arse! He knew, as well as those present knew that they were not doing what they had instructed people across the UK to do – lockdowns applied to everyone. BS! His statement was basically blame-shifting that others were there too and they knew, FFS, he damn well knew that anyone who stood up to him were going to be painted black and thrown out the door (out of his inner circle, so to speak!).
Thirdly, Gwyneth Paltrow’s action when she was in court. The news clip shown was, I think, the people in the court room standing up as the Judge walks into the room. What did Gwyneth do? I was absolutely mortified. She stands up and shoved her hands into her pockets. An absolute No-No in court rooms! How I know it is disrespectful to do this in front of a Judge is from viewing ‘Judge Judy’ (Sheindlin), she’d bollock those that stood in the defence / prosecutor positions – if anyone shoved their hands into the pockets, or folded their arms – she’d bollock them in her own way .
Putin & China meetings. Fk. It could be good, it could be bad.
AspEmp, enjoying your take on current news events 🙂
Narcissists everywhere … it could be good, it could be bad … sums it up nicely in eight words.
Hi LET, thank you 🙂 I was not surprised to learn about the follow up on Boris, he’s now “blaming” the current Prime Minister!!! Sometimes Boris is not as smart as he makes out to be ! It’ll be interesting to see what the final decision is – after Easter, it goes to show that they cannot always talk their way out of it 🙂