If you are finally clambering out of the emotional hell hole that is the immediate aftermath of being discarded and steadily and methodically piecing your life together after the whirlwind entanglement of our kind. If you have managed to stop the ground from disappearing beneath your feet, you don’t feel like you are going to explode from anxiety and you can sense progress. If you know there is still a long way to go but you sense that your old self is returning. If you managed to discard us and despite the buffeting hoovers and the residual impact of the devaluation and the effects of ever presence, you are gaining focus. If you are putting things back together, picking up the pieces and you are resisting the entanglement once again. If any of these apply and you feel your energy returning, your clarity of thought improving and a sense of growing optimism you may want to gain a few moments of satisfaction by sending a few jabs our way. They won’t be knock-out blows. You are not strong enough to achieve that yet. The recovery is still ongoing. You may want us back but we are keeping you at arm’s length whilst we focus on someone new. It might be that you are maintaining No Contact successfully. In either instance, you are not in contact with us, either through our choice or yours. You want a quick win. Something to ease the pain for a while. A sense of pleasure amidst all the pain, even if it is fleeting in nature. You want to lands some blows for once. You are sick of seeing us appear to always be the winner. We walked away unscathed. We found someone new. We tell the world how wonderful that new person is. We smeared you and continue to do so. So often the unfairness of your discard or escape from us is significant. Even when you have got away from us, you still somehow feel like you have lost as you see our grinning face plastered across social media with someone new. If we discarded you, you certainly do feel the dejection of defeat. If this is the case, there are five easy ways to recover some pride and land some blows against us. You will not be able to see our reaction, that would endanger No Contact or have other risks to you if you have been discarded but know this. The effects of these five quick jabs will wound us, will infuriate us and we will realise it is you. You will dent our over-sized egos, you will have us explode in fury, you will make us feel weakened. You will tear into our sense of status and superiority and we will not like it all. It won’t last. This is not total revenge but it will help you to know that you can do something during your steady and gradual recovery to strike back and raise your spirits. These are little slices of revenge which will enable you to sit back and think, “He won’t have liked that at all.”
Remember, there should be no direct engagement with the relevant narcissist. There should never be any accompanying emotion to these acts, otherwise they are just fuel and they will not have the desired effect. Do it anonymously. We will know it is likely to be you but we don’t know for sure and this will increase our paranoia, after all, we do start to stack up the people with grievances after a while. You also don’t want to score an own goal by allowing us to link it directly to you so we can take further action against you. With those points in mind, here are five quick-fixes to jab at your narcissist and land a telling blow.
- Organise for a delivery of adult nappies (diapers) to be sent to our home address.
- Send a neutral letter to our workplace. The content of the letter is not the key. It is the address on the front of the envelope and the salutation. Ensure our job title is incorrect and make it something way beneath what we are, e.g. Chief Paperclip Counter or Executive Foliage Numerator (leaf-counter). Put our name and the title on the front and address the letter inside as “Dear Deputy Cookie Cutter” or such like. Await explosion.
- Arrange for an estate agent(realtor) to attend our property on the basis of needing a quick sale owing to financial problems.
- Sign up for work and home e-mails to receive updates from retirement homes, incontinence aids, mobility scooters, funeral plans and anything which is a reminder of mortality and/or infirmity.
- Create a Facebook group and add your friends and our friends and anybody else relevant to it. Make the group consist of nothing put pictures of our face photo shopped on to pictures of animals and insects which traditionally evoke disgust and ridicule. Use (with permission) someone else’s account to achieve this so it is not directly linked to you. The aim is not to be nasty but rather to invite ridicule. Done under the auspicious of humour, we will have a sense of humour failure as we hate to be the object of ridicule. Leave it in place for a week or two and then remove. The aim is a jab, not a campaign.
These acts will bring a smile to your faces and infuriate us and best of all they are quick fixes for you to use as you recover.
If you are ready to seek Revenge on your narcissist, then read Revenge: How to Beat the Narcissist in order to understand how to conduct a legitimate campaign to secure total revenge over your tormentor.