I have mentioned before how my kind makes frequent use of music. The ability to mirror the music you like, the compilation of play lists which we use on each victim we encounter, the establishment of certain key songs which become inextricably linked with pivotal moments in the development of our relationship. There are songs for the first meeting, first kiss, first time we made love, first birthday, first holiday, first kiss and make-up and so on and so forth. Music is powerful. We use it to create ever presence which enables our subsequent hoovers to be especially effective. We use it to cause sorrow and longing in you post discard. Even if you escape us, the familiar opening of a particular song can transport you back to another time and tear open those wounds which seemed to be closing.
During the seduction we use music to speak for us. It becomes our proxy. I use this by sending a text message with a song title and an artist with nothing else. The recipient will then invariably enter the details into YouTube (if I have not already sent a link) and then listen to the desirable tune and oh so meaningful lyrics. I shall do this several times, firing these musical packages at my target with no other explanation, allowing the love devotee in them to find out the message in the song so that it takes on special significance. By allowing them to make their own connection, rather than explaining it for them, it becomes far more deep-rooted in their psyche.
Eventually the victim will ask why I send these musical links. I explain in hushed tones that the way their predecessor (of if I remain with someone and I am conducting an affair the incumbent) has abused me to such a degree that I find myself incapable of expressing the way I feel. It hurts too much. I have been denied this capacity to express my love, my affection, my feelings for the victim. Instead I must let other speak, or rather sing on my behalf. This is a magnificence move on my part because it has the following effects: –
- Music is powerful in terms of evoking emotion. Those sweeping orchestrated arrangements, the visceral throb of the guitar, the tentative piano and so on are all capable of generating immense and intense emotions in you;
- Meaningful lyrics resonate especially with your kind. You like to find significance in what people write and say, you enjoy attaching your own interpretation to them and thus song lyrics are a superfast highway to your heart;
- The fact I have apparently taken the time and effort to choose such telling pieces of music (I haven’t – I used them on previous victims) means that it has an added resonance for you. How thoughtful I am, how strong must my feelings for you be?
- Poor broken me? How tragic for such a wonderful person to lose their capacity to describe how they feel. You want to heal me; you want to be the one who helps me find my voice once more;
- When I eventually do speak of how I feel it feels all the more remarkable and special for you. You were the one who helped me, such a joyous event!
- It establishes an expectation in you to receive songs and therefore you look forward to them and this expectation is harnessed to make our bond even more special and deep;
- This expectation also allows us to take it away, rubbish those special songs at the later devaluation for maximum hurt and effect;
- It causes you to want to respond in kind and therefore we gain fuel by you selecting beautiful and meaningful songs in order to reciprocate how you feel about us. This provides us with fuel;
- For the lesser and mid-range of our kind, their lack of higher function and the capacity to device marvellous sentences of seduction is catered for. They can just steal somebody else’s eloquence and in effect claim it as their own;
- For all our kind, utilising the words and music of others save us time and energy and we are always keen to do that.
Accordingly, the use of music to speak for us is a powerful tool indeed and I daresay it has been used most effectively where you are concerned.