Ask and Be Answered (For Once)

You asked. I answered.

Available now.

US  http://www.amazon.com/Ask-Narcissist-Answers-Your-Questions-ebook/dp/B01DY5ZXGI

UK  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ask-Narcissist-Answers-Your-Questions-ebook/dp/B01DY5ZXGI

CAN  https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01DY5ZXGI

AUS  https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01DY5ZXGI

30 thoughts on “Ask and Be Answered (For Once)

1. I have a question HG. Does the intelligence of the narc determime if they are lesser, mid, or greater? Also, are most narcs of higher intelligence even if they dont realize what they do? I would think that in order to pull off the manipulation and control you would have to be somewhat intelligent. Are there narcs out there of lower intelligence?

Hello Alex, yes the cognitive function is a considerable factor in the determination of which school of narcissism the narcissist belongs to. There are narcissists of all levels of intelligence. Those who are of a lower cognitive function act through instinct rather than calculation, which I detail in the forthcoming book The Lesser Narcissist which will be of interest to you. Mid-Range are intelligent but lack insight. Greaters are intelligent and insightful.

2. Kerri says:

(Ok I dont walk the fish and I don’t clean the gorilla but you know what I mean ) ha ha ha!!

3. Poetic_Me says:

Alexis this fella doesn’t give up the Ghost, does he? Do you call him MN too 😏Makes me happy CN gets so wounded he can barely muster Hoover attempts. He secured new fuel, so I am lucky he will be gone for good now. He is a child, criticize him and he will sit In his own foulness and allow his pride to take hold of him. Even if he wanted me back, he pride is too strong to attempt it again. I couldn’t imagine how words can effect someone so much, when they knew the other person adores and loves them… especially when they supposedly get fuel from emotion ladened criticism. Yet, he would always retreat and instead of lapping it up.

4. Kerri says:

Colouring my thinking…. Lmfao!! I shouldn’t laugh really yas are all fkn nuts! Ha ha

5. Kerri says:

HG I’m just reading confessions of a narcassist . It’s actually making me laugh… For a change! Pair of fucking idiots. They know nothing about me 😳😳

It’s all good. Plenty more in More and Further too.

6. It’s a fantastic book, I highly recommend it

Thank you GG.

7. alexis2015s says:

Have you answered all of my questions in there HG ?

I always answer your questions Alexis, you know that.

1. alexis2015s says:

Okay I’ll buy it. And I know you do HG 💋

See you at the watering hole for a gargle.

1. alexis2015s says:

You’d best be quick cos I’m not sure I’ll be welcome down there too much longer 😉

How so?

A shaft varying in depth used as a conduit for the drawing up of water, gas or oil.

4. alexis2015s says:

I’m not even going to laugh at that one

I bet you did. You love laughing.

6. alexis2015s says:

Lol HG. I’d best laugh now, I may not have much to laugh about soon Hahahah

7. alexis2015s says:

How would you respond to that one HG ?

Sought fuel elsewhere and then organised a nasty surprise for you when you did not expect it.

9. alexis2015s says:

I’d better be careful then. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

10. alexis2015s says:

From my observations, I think h really laid it on heavy yesterday (in person more than by way of message). I belwice he ha felt rejected by me so many times (although I’ve always done it in a humourous way to take out the sting – I’m a bit nice like that), anywya, his fuel supplies from my observation were optimally replete to overflowing, do you think this wold have made him feel more powerful and hence yesterday was a full on attack with some follow up messages ? Because he can’t stop trying to hoover me, but he needed to build up some reserves in case it didn’t work.

I know j need to watch out now, but it won’t bloody stop me. I like it all, when he hoovers, when he is nasty, when he ignores me, every bit of it and the more someone, anyone tries to hurt me or kick me down the stronger I become.

I agree with the analysis in your first paragraph. You are something of the scoundrel aren’t you?

12. alexis2015s says:

some of my posts disappear so you may have heard this one before…..

I’m just loving all the hoovers, wondering how long he / I can keep this up for ?? Hahah oh well I’ll come crying to you HG when it all goes wrong. Then we can make a video together !

13. alexis2015s says:

So I don’t think it bothered him too much. I think I recall you advising me before that in golden period he would perceive things differntly.

His reply, you used to love me. Me, I think you must have crossed the line between friends with benefits and love. (I got that from someone else)

2. alexis2015s says:

today he messaged, telling me how much he loved me, always and forever. I said thank you MN. His reply, no love in return. Me: my love is no good for a boy like you. Him, oh I desperately want your love. Me, you really don’t, but I’m lucky to have yours. Thank you MN.

8. Kerri says:

All this reading is making me gozzy eyed. BUT all this knowledge is making me wise!

Knowledge is the key Kerri. What does gozzy eyed mean by the way?

Utter Disgust