A Daily Dose to Maintain Your Defence

alliterative

Ensure you maintain your defences and remember why you must do as you do.

Obtain your daily dose of HG Tudor to remind you why you are escaping, why you are building no contact and why you will not go back.

These books contain insight which will assist you in achieving freedom.

US US Book Menu

UK UK Book Menu

CAN CAN Book Menu

AUS AUS Book Menu

14 thoughts on “A Daily Dose to Maintain Your Defence

1. Entertainment says:

I have to do some catching up. I bought new kindle. I realize I am old school I will purchase hardcopy. I still have newspaper delivered๐Ÿ˜Š

The Luddites will never be extinguished!

2. I’m going to have to reread Fuel because unfortunately, I was hoovered back in Sunday ๐Ÿ˜” Everything was pleasant but yesterday he tried to bait me into an argument and I didn’t bite. I’m done again lol no more being cordial.

3. Twilight/Dawn says:

I would add to those recommended Fuel, Chained, No Contact, and Sitting Target.

1. Windstorm says:

No one has mentioned my favorite: Why?

2. Yes I’ve read these also !

4. superxena says:

I highly recommend ( of the Titles posted above): Horns and Halos and Adored and Abhorred. Not listed above but of great help: Exorcism, Escape: How to beat the Narcissist , Revenge , The Devils Toolkit and Fury!

Thank you Superxena.

1. superxena says:

Your welcome HG!

2. superxena says:

Perhaps with all your advice here, I should star writing a book named:The Weaponised Empaths’ Hand-Case( as one of your blogers called it) v.s. The Devil’s Toolkit …

5. Khaleesi says:

I own, and have read, all of these books. I’m currently re-reading Idealized and Ignored. I highly recommend reading all of HG’s work.

Thank you Khaleesi.

6. Broken says:

So if I decide … to give revenge .. and send you one of these books anonymously. Which one would offend you the most?
    Not yet .. when I am gone forever. When all emails bounce, phones disconnected, no internet trail and nowhere to be found what would be most disturbing to receive from us?

It depends on the school of narcissist. A Lesser would just be puzzled and throw it away. A Mid-Ranger would be irritated if there was a suggestion that he was being accused of being a narcissist – thus any would work. A Greater would be amused.

Smells Like Victory