The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

THE EFFECT OF NO CONTACT ON THE NARCISSIST

You know that No Contact is the key to beating the narcissist, but how does it affect the narcissist?

This Logic Bulletin explains to you what happens when you impose your No Contact Regime and how you can expect the narcissist to respond.

It covers Lesser, Mid-Range and Greater Narcissists in fascinating detail.

How does the narcissist feel?

What happens if you tip-off the narcissist that you are leaving him or ending the relationship?

What happens to the narcissist if you end the relationship and say nothing?

How does the narcissist respond?

What do you need to look out for in terms of common errors which will prejudice your no contact regime and place you at risk?

What will the narcissist do by way of response, so you can ascertain how to avoid this?

The content of this Logic Bulletin will give you these answers and more so you can build your Logic Defences and understand what will happen when you impose no contact now or in the future.

Obtain here

16 thoughts on “The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

1. Ms brown says:

@ISeeYou… your seething anger is understandable. I sincerely hope you find inner peace, arrive at zero impact and then seek your revenge…. and then, target that/those individual(s), not random ppl (like here on this blog)

2. giulia says:

What no contact feels to ME:

3. Bri says:

HG, what a narcissist thinks about a woman who escapes when he is seducting her and stop any contact? fury of course, but in his mind what kind of adjective will he put on her, clever (cause he noticed his kind), stupid (cause she lost the oportunity of being with “sooo charming” man…), what does he really think of she? permits him the fury see clearly who she was?

4. I just found out he’s in prison again, for destroying property, after one of these uncontrollable fury bouts. This time it must be for a long time, because he’s been on 2 year probation. ๐Ÿ™
    It’s because I went no contact. I feel guilty. :((

5. Watermelon says:

Reminds me of the land leeches we get in Australia. When it’s hot and dry they bury into the ground and dry up. Then when it’s wet they come back out and wait for a passing person (sadly leeches love me), before hopping on and sucking your blood. Once they’ve fed they drop off until they are hungry again.

I use tropical strength insecticide to deter them. We need a tropical strength narc spray.

6. ISeeYou says:

Does it still tickle?

7. gabbanzobean says:

What if the tables are turned on this one? My mid range was the one who initiated “no contact” to me by saying “if you love me you’ll give me space and leave me alone”. That’s exactly what I did. And he hasn’t spoken to me since!

8. ISeeYou says:

Oh you want me to stop commenting do you? Is it BOTHERING you that someone sees through your crumbling mask of rancid meat?

Not at all, it is your funeral.

9. ISeeYou says:

Keep going, empty pig skin. Go for it.

10. ISeeYou says:

All you’re doing is responding to my comments by describing me as a narcissist. It’s interesting to watch your posts appear according to what I say. Could it be that I’m a highly empathic person who sees through this bullshit and who is angry and saddened for a reason?

Your whole world is a pile of shit because you empty psychopaths have successfully shifted the blame onto anyone who is still capable of feeling their emotions.

Your blog is in existence specifically to keep the myth going that a narcissist is different than a psychopath. So are you Robert Hare or what?

BECAUSE A NARCISSIST IS THE SAME THING AS A PSYCHOPATH.
    You fucking rambling moronic creep.

11. ISeeYou says:

Oh I see… so there’s no such thing as justified anger? It’s not that your entire motivation is to extinguish emotion in general?

According to you, there is no reason for anyone to express any emotion other than blissfully ignorant “happiness.” Seems to coincide with the general agenda of the ruling elite.

Pathetic.

1. Pam says:

Another Narc.H.G.?

2. Angelic says:

ISeeYou

I do not discriminate you.
      Anger it is an emotion that often needs an outlet.
      I am just curious, can i ask you if you are female or male?

12. giulia says:

Here’s what he feels: nothing. He feels nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    He doesn’t care what I think, what I do, what I say.
    And it’s gold to me. However I know we are not done, not from my side but his. Not because he cares but because he doesn’t like to be forgotten, being as great as he is.
    So as long as I steer clear of him I’m going to be just fine.

You Sicken Me