Darlings and Demons

demons

The narcissist moves amongst people and is often regarded as a wonderful person, a delight to be around and a positive darling. Few realise, at least, not until it is too late that he or she is the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing as those dead, coal-black eyes focus on their prey and they move in to ensnare their unwitting victim. The narcissist remains the perfect darling for some time until one day the demon is exposed and with it all the demonic and hateful forces that accompany the dark-hearted one. Here the narcissist provides you with further insight into what is going on in his or twisted mind. The key to achieving freedom from the narcissist is to understand him or her. To do this one must delve into his or her mind and see the world as the narcissist does,only then does the illogical suddenly become logical, the strange becomes familiar and the odd finally makes sense. Use this resource of observations and insights from the narcissist himself in order to understand and gain freedom, including a revelationary insight into how the narcissist knows what he or she is doing and why he wants to harness this understanding.

US  https://www.amazon.com/Darlings-Demons-H-G-Tudor-ebook/dp/B01EE0NLL6

UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Darlings-Demons-H-G-Tudor-ebook/dp/B01EE0NLL6

CAN https://www.amazon.ca/Darlings-Demons-H-G-Tudor-ebook/dp/B01EE0NLL6

15 thoughts on “Darlings and Demons

1. Tania says:

HG,
    Greater Narc..Yes, you are now in your element, so much supply! Must feel great. But it doesn’t end there. What can you tell me about Dark Triad. You seem to fit the category sensationally.
    Agree / Disagree?

I agree, I do and this will be expanded on. You can however see this theme throughout much of what I write about.

2. noah80 says:

It is a thing that i hate: that people don’t see how he is false! A lot of peoe see him as a wonderful man and a devote husband!

1. Me says:

Same here!!! So kind, so caring and could never hurt a soul… a red flag would be the “crazy multiple ex wifes” but.. I fell for it and God knows what stories are told about me.. how I was in bed, what horrible things I did to him the poooooooooor man!
      As I read somewhere … we should have happy he is not our problem any longer.
      I’m almost there.. almost …

2. Listful Dahlia says:

Noah80 I do see that HG is false actually. And even though he doesn’t lie on the forum his writing reflects his psychopathy (his grandiose sense of self, for example). This in itself is enlightening.I mean, he even writes “EVIL” at the top of his page. This is not a kids’ game. It’s serious stuff.

Nevertheless his writing is enjoyable to read and it has helped me like many other sources are helping me to understand narcissistic abuse. When I was in a very, very dark place, his darkness became accessible to me.

Not that long ago I didn’t believe that evil existed. Now I feel like I’ve starred the devil himself in the eye. It’s enlightening indeed.

1. noah80 says:

Listful Dahlia, I can understand what you say. If I’m here is beacause I loved a narcissist and he was a typhoon in my life. The pages wrote by H.G. helped me to understand what hell is in the mind of a human like him which has little to human. It is too hard (maybe impossible) understand his mind alone, because this people have a toxic logic that is very different from a healthy (and human) mind.

3. Listful Dahlia says:

HG have you thought about making audio books? I just bought this book but I really hate the amazon kindle. I have an e reader that has an audio reader feature but I don’t think it is compatible with this kindle file. My job involves a lot of reading and writing so I’m not big on reading outside of work. An audio book would be so great.

Hello LD, audio books are in the pipeline.

1. Me says:

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
        This is good news since I drive great distance often and hate to listen to music the whole way!!!
        Looking forward to it!!!

2. Listful Dahlia says:

Thanks HG.

4. Sarah says:

My N has sent me several texts over the space of a couple of days (after a 2 month discard/silence from him – one where I didn’t chase him, just ignored it)… the texts were as if nothing had happened. Today, he is now sending me ones asking how I am, with added kisses. I feel with me going NC, the nasty texts are ‘in the post’.
    He has gone silent on all his social media sites (when usually it’s every day) since my no contact. I wonder if they ever think ‘sucker’ when empaths reply, or if they can’t see the woods for the fuel supply.

Those that engage in calculated behaviour do think that.

1. Sarah says:

Thank you, HG.

5. Listful Dahlia says:

*sigh* if only i knew before….

6. Jenna says:

“Here the narcissist provides you with further insight into what is going on in his or twisted mind.”
    So you yourself believe that your mind is twisted? 💁

Decipher