Little Acons – No. 20

YOUNEVERCOMEAND SEE ME

11 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 20

1. Freja says:

I was married to a narc 2 years ago. And I got sudden abandonment because I caught him lying and I was frustrated and went furious. He left me with debts and I ended up broke. I lost everything, I was jobless, homeless and no friends because of his massive smear campaign. 6 month later he contacted me through email and said sorry and he intended to make it up to me by buying me cars, giving me alot of money and he promised me to buy a house. For a short time he was so kind and gave everything I need and want. He helped my life so much easier. I thought my life got better.But he made me confused and frustrated by the way he treated me. I was so obsessed with him and sometimes I can’t believe how I acted out just to get his attention or to reply my messages. I got depressed and suicidal. Until he talked to my sister and said that he will not contact me whatsoever again. And now, I live in a temporary rented house, I don’t know whether he’s going to pay to extend the house or not. I don’t know will he ever really going to buy me a house like he promised. And the car he gave me, I don’t know whether it is credit or already fully paid. But I don’t want to contact him to make sure. I know he’s waiting for me to ask about it. Now am scared to death since he didn’t financially support me anymore. He just dissapeared. What to do?

2. Freja says:

I was married with my

3. 12345 says:

Monster said this to me off/on after I moved out but much more now. It doesn’t matter what she did to us growing up and after. Doesn’t matter that she smeared us. Doesn’t matter that she’s still relentlessly abusive. Oh, and her phone apparently doesn’t dial out. All effort must be from us because that is “love and respect for your elders” and, of course, one of the commandments taken completely out of context.

It never occurred to her that her choices would back up on her later in life. “I did the best I could at the time” should cover all atrocities and criminal activity.

Well, now she has lost me, my sister, my daughter and her last husband killed himself. Two out of her four siblings have not spoken to her in over 20 years and the remaining two get to where they’ve had enough and then she reals them back in.

What she does have left is her precious money. Her precious. Just like the ring in Lord of the Rings. Just like Gollum. Totally and completely twisted from her choices and alone.

4. Sues423 says:

My mother did this all the time. It drove us crazy! Either that or she’d call and we’d be at work and say “Mom , I have to go, I’m at work” and she would just keep going like we never said a word, completely ignoring what we said. My brother and I still talk about it to each other even though she’s gone now. She was exhausting .

5. Lou says:

Nope, my mother has never said this. I guess it is beneath her to say something like this.

6. Sunniva says:

Hi Mr. Tudor,
    This is not regarding to this particular subject, but I hope you will hjelp me anyway.
    I have not given this topic too much thought until I found your blog.
    Now that I am much better informed I can see where you are coming from in terms of actions on how to gain fuel.
    I still struggle a bit with where I fit in in my N friends fuel picture.

A Short in-put and (only) two questions:
    My N friend is an upper level Lesser narcissist. He was married for 12 years (I did not know him then), with kids.
    After the marriage ended he has not had an official girlfriend, but two (maybe more) intimate secondary sources. If asked about these two he would deny any relationship. He would turn the table and ask about my love life instead, and always end the subject with this statement:
    “When you and I have a baby I am so happy it will be a beautiful and smart baby”. That one always makes me laugh.
    We have never been intimate with each other, and now I understand that he calls when his intimate secondary sources fails to provide enough fuel.
    I am correct when I see my self as a non-intimate secondary source?
    I could not find much information on this topic, do you cover it in one of your books?

Thank you in advance for your replay:)

Hello Sunniva, yes you are a non intimate secondary source but there is the risk potential for you to be promoted to an IPSS.

7. C★ says:

I am guilty of saying this, on occasion to my Son… but we have over 3000 + miles between us and I miss him

1. mistynolan01 says:

C* – I’m sorry you don’t get to see your son. It’s completely understandable in your situation to let him know you miss him and want to see him. I hope you get to do so soon.

8. Yep,
    She cried this off and on through my whole life. My father not so much. Just when he needed something from me did he call. Weird how their behavior is forms this personality type to a T.

9. Narc affair says:

My mother in law does this but in a round a bout way. She is in a bad mood when shes not been out much and around the family. We have her out once a week but anymore than that she tries to take over and it turns bad. Its her responsibility to keep herself active not ours.
    My mum never says this and im glad we only see each other twice a month. Best thing that ever happened in my life!
    Narc parents will manipulate your schedule and time if you allow them! Guilt tripping is tgeir favorite leverage tool.

Flies On The Windscreen