The Narcissistic Truths – No. 72

you-get-unlimited-rides

12 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 72

1. AH OH says:

I now control my moods. It is more empowering to do this than not. I still am told to not get upset or calm down but I reply with this is how I am and I do not feel upset. I am passionate on how I feel.
    As a child my mom said I had two personalities. When she was good, she was very very good. When she was bad, she was horrid.

One thing I do now is when I have to deal with a service type call and I feel that I have been wronged or inconvenienced, I tell the service person on the other end of the line not to take how I sound personally. I am very curt because I am not pleased with the situation and it has nothing to do with them. Doing this shows them I do not disrespect them and I get what I need from them. I say it throughout the call. I first ask there name again and always call them by their name.
    I had to learn to do this to navigate through life. It was easier for me.
    Years and years of fine tuning.
    It is true, you can get better with time, like a fine wine.

AHOH
      Funny. I say that little rhyme of verry very good and horrid about myself. It has always been my truth warning to the Narcs but they think Im teasing of course-in the beginning. Come to think of it now (as in as Im keying this), my Mother was the one who would say it to me. Huh, the stuff you realize.

1. AH OH says:

This is why I like you. You are a bit like me. Naughty Narc Angel

2. abrokenwing says:

I have been given Annual Pass for this one.

3. HG, would you suggest the state you wish to create in the victims is the state you live in, and are constantly trying to suppress?

I wouldn’t AVS, but I would be interested to learn why you suggest that might be the case.

1. Violet says:

Because the state I found myself in after love relationships was the same state I observed in my narcissistic family members when I was unmanaged and curious to learn their patterns.
        A lost and terrified alien who trusts nobody and has faith in nothing, with no identity to cling to. The games are to overcome the terror.

2. What do you think about my theory?

4. Narc affair says:

Mood swings…lol definitely the rollercoaster ride of all relationships!

Haha. Is that also a Narc warning backwards?

6. C★ says:

this is true, unlimited rides… HG, you had written once about the “see saw”… which I would luv if you could repost again….THX!!!

7. Brian says: