Little Acons – No. 28

NOBODYLIKESYOU

11 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 28

1. windstorm2 says:

It’s back to that “best way to stay on top is to keep you down.”

Correct.

2. Mona says:

He told me about that feeling. Nobody liked him, when he was a small boy. Now he is a king. His feelings were not true. He has had a lot of friends when he was small. But that did not matter. Only the things (maybe) his parents told him, were true. It is always a question of perspective. He said that he did not get anything (he wanted) from his parents. But besides he told me that they bought him a motorbike, they bought him his loved car, they bought him….they helped him, when he had problems with the police as a young man, they gave him a job, when he was fired…(He told me another story about it) and so on. They gave him a lot of material things, their replacement for love, attention, understanding and a good parenting. He did get love, attention and understanding by so many brilliant females and he only had one thought, how he could abuse it. So there is no compassion by me, why should I?
    He should face the truth and develop character. There is none. Only a half-criminal person that seeks for empathy.

Indeed Mona and your stance of no compassion is both understandable and also will not provide fuel.

1. Mona says:

Thank you, H.G.

You are welcome Mona.

3. Narc affair says:

Except maybe in the golden child’s case. My mother does the opposite she builds my brother up so high his head is ready to explode!

One observation with these acons is they apply to not just the parent narc but can also apply to any narcissist for the very fact they treat their victims how they were treated when they were the victim themselves.

1. Nat says:

Exactly, good point Narc affair. I constantly heard from my ex Narc that nobody likes me, not even my family… I never understood why instead of supporting me, he wants to put me down. I guess now I know the answer.

Indeed you do. Did he go into the garden to eat worms?

2. Nat says: