The Narcissistic Truths – No. 99

I WILL ATTACH YOU

10 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 99

1. Lydia says:

That picture is riveting and a perfect example of how I was left feeling every time I was with my ex mid-ranger. It was almost as if he wanted to consume me. One day he actually said to me, “I don’t know whether to devour you or make love to you.” I was so confused especially since the look in his eyes was indescribable. It wasn’t a scary look per se, but it wasn’t a loving look either (if that makes sense).

Is it possible that he really wanted to consume me? Although he said that to me years ago, it has literally haunted me ever since.

Consume your fuel and make you part of him in the way that we see you as extensions of ourselves.

2. June says:

It seems my brother has gotten his first real girlfriend (he’s only 14 years old). She seems incredibly nice and friendly, and spends the summers when she lives with her dad taking care of a farm full of animals (the rest of the year she lives in suburbia like us). My brother made us all drive an hour and a half so we could visit her at her dad’s house and spend the day. (Since then, she’s come here.)

I must say, my curiosity is piqued as to whether this relationship will follow The Pattern detailed by HG and remove all doubt as to what he is. Or perhaps reveal that he’s actually not a narc, and just has some prominent narcissistic traits due to our upbringing.

Either way, I shall be watching this with interest. 🙂

3. p says:

attachment disorder level: Mad Max

4. Mona says:

Yes, your kind tried that. But then there was a little drop of fresh water and I started to grow and to flourish again. I have now that poison injected which helps to avoid further narc violations. Your kind can try to suck and to poison me, I am immune. The poison you injected has lost its power. It does not contaminate me anymore.
    I learned a lot about my wishes, my needs, my weak boundaries (which now are strong), my deep down wounds, which closed.These wounds were caused by people that pretended to love me. A strange love, that is far away from that what I would call love…
    There is no attachment left, although your kind believes the opposite. I know I am in an elite position because I did not suffer many years of emotional abuse of your kind (except my mother) and I left early, too early for his taste. I did not suffer a great financial loss. I am lucky, I escaped and flourish more than ever before.
    But I know about your kind now. Thanks for that.

There are still the attempts of my mother to get control again. They pearl down like dirt from a lotus leaf. No chance.

It is time to go a new way, even for you. Look at your own graphic, it shows an insect maybe a huge mosquito. Is that what you want to be?

5. AH OH says:

Such an awful thought to be honest.

6. narc affair says:

Most definitely! Its do gradual you dont realise it til youre depleted emotionally, physically and mentally.

7. Karma says: