Little Acons – No. 48

I CREATE THESTORMTHAT YOU WILLSPEND THE REST OF YOURLIFE CHASING

10 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 48

1. Lou says:

This one is very accurate in my case. I have the impression I have been chasing this storm directly or indirectly all my life.

2. Love says:

Lightening can start a fire and set everything ablaze. How appropriate!

3. Sues423 says:

It’s the storm I’m trying to run from! I’m looking for “sunny days sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet! 🎶” 🌻☀️

4. Mary says:

So true. Damn it.

5. Brian says:

I’ve been thinking about the isolation experiment for a few days. It doesn’t seem like a fair experiment.
    It is more akin to seeing how long you can hold your hand in a flame. Solitary confinement is considered torture, and damages the brain of anyone.

I think a fairer experiment would be to limit yourself to positive fuel only for 2 weeks?

(and what is the meaning of the storm?)

6. narc affair says:

My narc is that storm. Subconsciously ill keep chasing that same stormy pattern until i resolve it and move on. It can never be swept away bc its still there until you face it head on. Itll always rear its ugly head until its dealt with. That parent i could never please cant be pleased thru other people. I need to please myself and run away from those stormy patterns ive become familiar with.
    The narc parent sets up the stormy dysfunctional patterns we continue to chase until we change ourselves and set up new healthier patterns and stop the chaos in our lives.

7. sarabella says:

Ironic. I just had a horrible thought. When my mother passes on, then i will be free. Then I see this.

8. Jody Allen says:

No more truthful words were ever spoken…

9. windstorm2 says:

Chasing? Or fleeing from? Or is it all the same?

Feted and Feared