5 False Promises of the Narcissist

5 FALSE PROMISES OF THE NARCISSIST

The promise is used by the narcissist repeatedly, whether through Promised Gain or Future Faking, it is a mainstay of our manipulations against you, but what are the five most often used false promises that the narcissist is using against you and what does the narcissist ACTUALLY mean?

Learn more for just US $ 5

5 False Promises of the Narcissist

12 thoughts on “5 False Promises of the Narcissist

1. Diva says:

I don’t make promises………that way I don’t disappoint anyone……..I guess that is not 100% true, as you will always disappoint a narc……I can promise you that!!!!!!……Diva

2. Iris says:

You are a self aware narc. Do you think most narcs are as conscious as you are about their actions or is it more subconscious for most? I’m other words do most of them understand the pain they are inflicting and are their actions premeditated? Since you know and are aware of your illness and of it’s damaging effects are you making a conscious effort to behave differently and to heal yourself? Is it even possible for a narc to change? Thanks

Greaters yes, although I have learned a lot more from my therapy. The majority of narcissists are Lesser and Mid Range and therefore do not know what they are. Mid Range Narcissists may be aware of the hurt they cause but they do not own it. I am not seeking healing. I am seeking a route through which serves my purposes. The Lesser and Mid Range cannot change. The Greater could make some adjustments, if he or she saw a compelling reason to do so.

3. Noname says:

“…Just because you and others do not like the way that I behave does not mean that I have to alter what I am…”

I watched the ”Fargo” (season 3) not long ago and one of the main characters – very juicy Psychopath (Varga) – said “The problem is not that there is Evil in the world. The problem is there’s Good. Because otherwise, who would care?”.

4. MyTrueSelf says:

I was not granted the four star service of being promised these. He knew better than that. He mentioned them only in reference to me.

#1- Love..I am to worship him, prove to him daily that I do, pass his tests even when I don’t know that I’m being tested.
    #2~ Money…n/a I’m the one with the money- but there was controlling behaviour in regards to finances.
    #3-Hurt…. I am to make sure I don’t upset him or make him have to have an affair.
    #4-Faithful….. I am not to look at another man nor talk or engage with one.
    #5- Change…..He said ” Don’t ask me to do anything, I’m not going to do it”, ” I’m not going to change”. However, I am selfish and manipulative, he can’t live with my personality or get on with my morals, he needs someone who thinks like him therefore I must change my unacceptable ways if I am to be with him.

I can’t even begin to pick through that lot and try to talk or reason with it? It’s not possible….is it? How?

5. K says:

My ex salami sliced my heart so thin, the slices were almost transparent, then he made a deli sandwich with the slices and devoured my heart.
    1. I will always love you. This post made me really sad.

6. jenna says:

“i don’t want to hurt u at all” and he tried not to. But the future faking hurt me, so i told him, then he stopped it right away.

7. angela says:

verdadero…nothing to do with this people..they are good for nothing

8. Patricia J says:

Have u ever been outdone by any of your Womeb?

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

🗣Yet 😂😂😂

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

I am kidding obviously !!

So please don’t take that seriously 😘

Do We Ever Listen?