The Rules of Ex Club No. 17

ALL EXES ARE MADEEXES BY US

12 thoughts on “The Rules of Ex Club No. 17

1. Ali says:

bahhahahahaha he can sure keep telling himself that one… delusional… keep telling yourself that. Nice try but… We both know the truth under that one. And. You. Cannot. Change. that. even if you try and pretend πŸ˜›

2. angela says:

hahaha..not in their best dreams…poor people

3. Diva says:

I am so happy to be an ex that I don’t care who gave me the title…….I just have to make sure that I hang on to it……..Diva

4. thepianist20 says:

Dear Narcissist,

How does that make sense???

Could you please explain?

Especially when “I” was the one that left? :/

It means we revise history by saying we finished the relationship first, for instance we told you to leave.

1. thepianist20 says:

I see..

5. Windstorm2 says:

Too true. They take it and run with it. I personally hate the term “ex” and don’t use it. My exhusband uses it about me constantly. I told him not to say it in front of me if he wants my presence and he has stopped, but he’s always telling other people about “my ex.” I made a comment the other day about the kind of made up trash he tells people about me and asked just what kind of things do you say about me? He smiled and answered, “Whatever will get the biggest laugh.”

6. Tappan Zee says:

Best. Yet. Beat them to the punch. Then suffer the blows. Sour grapes never tasted so sweet.

7. Jenna says:

My ex will not acknowledge that i’m an ex. He’s too secretive.

I just changed my profile pic back to an anonymous one. Yesterday, i saw that there are 47,000+ subscribers. Omg!

I was waiting for HGT1F to acknowledge my pic becoz i uploaded it mainly for her, as she requested it of me. She saw my pic, since she replied to my comment, but did not acknowledge me for honoring her request. In fact, i had to take an anti-anxiety pill right after i uploaded it. That’s how nervous i was.

I put myself at risk for HGTF1 who has been nothing but condescending to me. Damn! Why do i do these things for others?

I feel like i exposed myself to 47,000 pple and there is a strong chance that my ex’s niss may be one of those, because she knows he is a narcissist. We have one common friend who would easily recognize me. I will never know because they will never confront me. Now i have to wonder for the rest of my life if they’ve read my posts.

1. Windstorm2 says:

Jenna
      This person you worry about would have had to have read one of your comments on those few days your pic was up. This would require her to be on the site to start with and be the sort to even read the comments (many don’t read them at all. I didn’t for the first several months) Also most people are too busy to read all comments and often have to be off the site for days at a time, then maybe go back and catch up. Once you change a pic, it changes all the older ones, too, so she can not see it now and recognize you. Try not to worry. I think you have a bigger risk of being struck by lightning.

I’m glad I got to see what you look like. It’s very nice to have a face to put with the personality I hear in your comments. 😊❀️

1. Jenna says:

Thx windstorm. Ur words r v soothing. I was glad when u uploaded ur profile pic too, esp w cutie pie lil babyπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌ

8. narc affair says:

Especially when theyve escaped bc that is a big gaping wound of shame and embarressment that can never be acknowledged.

The Dirty Dozen