The Narcissistic Truths – No. 184

i-cant-stop

25 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 184

Of course he can. Just has to want to and so far no compelling reason has been presented. Im guessing the most beneficial and realistic change one could hope for on both sides is a change to the fuel extraction/delivery system currently in place.

2. Ratatoskerin says:

I truly believe you can stop, H.G.
    It is too late for my father, I have no hope for my mother, nor for my exes…But in some of the articles you write, in the occasional comment, in your self-awareness, there are hints and small keyholes that I never spotted in the narcs I know.
    Most importantly, I truly believe that there is a part of you that would like to change. Perhaps part of it is curiosity, maybe a part is your own narcissistic pride which is vexxed as others can feel love and pue joy while you are still unable to (how can there be anything you are unable to do, right?); it could be that your superior understanding makes you aware of how narcissism itself is a cage you are trapped in, thwarting your desire for freedom and power (power over ourselves is truly a lofty goal); Perhaps, finally, that the 10 year old child is still within you, and that child still longs to be happy…And you know happiness will elude you so long as you remain trapped in your narcissism. Perchance I am wrong, my love of the underdog and belief in redemption clouding my views…But I truly, truly believe that if there is a narcissist out there who has the tools to free himself, who has the capacity and fortitude to overcome the obstacles, and who could finally find peace and happiness, that is you….And I so want you to be happy.
    You might never try, but I am sure you could succeed. I believe in you.

3. narc affair says:

Cant is defeat.

4. Lou says:

I know that neither my ex nor my mother will stop. But somehow I have more faith in you, HG. I think you are capable of stopping.

I appreciate your faith in me. I often find a lack of faith disturbing.

1. K says:

I do too, Darth Vader.

2. K says:

Jar Jar irritated the hell out of me and I agree; the prequels were terrible.

3. Lou Skywalker says:

Well, you can become a Jedi again. You can do it. Let go of your hate 😉

2. Brian says:

Lou feels a tight feeling around his neck

1. K says:

Brian
        That was an excellent scene in Star Wars.

2. Brian says:

Yeah it is more interesting to hear the line,
        “The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away”
        than to watch the prequels and see it happening.

The prequels are an abomination.

Jar Jar Binks.
          Darth Vader does not scream “Noooooooooooo”

3. Brian says:

Agreed HG,
        In Revenge of the Sith there were nice spaceship battles and lightsaber fights…although the fight at the end was long and boring.
        Altogether an abomination though :_)

4. Lou Skywalker says:

I agree with you regarding the prequels. I do not agree with this line though. I am a female. 😉

1. Twilight says:

I like your name!
          The lightsaber thou was freaking awesome, and to be able to use two at a time….

3. Lou Skywalker says:

You just have to unlearn what you have learned 😉

5. Twilight says:

Merry go round from hell, just your hell and our hell look different
    To be in fear is to be in bondage to and idea not a reality.
    Yet this idea may just be the path to reality.

6. K says:

The instinct to survive compels and impels us to do things irrespective of who gets hurt.

7. 12345 says:

Could be said by the narcissist or the victim.

8. SuperXena says:

…is there never stop for that deep seated urge for burning destruction, for burning all the bridges? Leading you perhaps to your own burning destruction? Isn’t there any other way to quench this burning need for destruction?

It will not lead to my own destruction.

1. SuperXena says:

Thank you for your answer.That part is difficult for me to understand .Then again there is perhaps no need for more understanding other than accepting that it is the way it is.

9. Sillyolperson says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Have you ever tried hypnotherapy?
    😴

10. Windstorm2 says:

Which is very tragic for everyone, you included.

Facebook Predator