The Greater Narcissist – Five Facts

the-greater-narcissist

The five central questions have been applied in respect if the Lesser and Mid-Range of our kind, but what of the Greater Narcissist? How do these five essential questions about the behaviour of the narcissist apply to him or her?

1.Do We Know What We Are Doing?

The Greater Narcissist is gifted (though of course his or her victims will not regard it as such) with an awareness of what he or she is. The greater of our kind knows that they are different. They know that they have this insatiable hunger for the outpouring of emotion, whether positive or negative, from those around them. The greater knows that there is a feeling of emptiness which pervades. Whilst the lesser has this manifest as sense of unease and irritation, the greater feels a yawning chasm which must be filled. The lesser operates by instinct, a knee-jerk response. The Greater Narcissist also operates through instinct but there is nothing knee jerk about him or her. This instinct is attuned in the sense of selecting the victims who will haemorrhage fuel. This instinct enables the most effective seduction, the most devastating devaluation and the most callous of discards. The instinct for scenting fuel and those who will provide it serves the Greater Narcissist considerably. He has an instinctive knack for selecting the best hunting grounds, an innate ability to target the most productive victims, a chilling capability to extract and exploit information and to cause people to think that what they are doing is a good thing and one they wish to take when in fact the Greater Narcissist is manipulating them. The Greater Narcissist is aware that he or she is different from other people. He or she knows that their emotional spectrum has been stunted or as we prefer to regard it, altered to achieve maximum efficiency in our machinations. The Greater Narcissist knows he operates in a different world to other people and revels in such a special status. He or she knows that they are superior, admired and feared.

1. Do We Know We Hurt Others?

Unlike the instinctive response of the Lesser Narcissist or the instinctive but more controlled moderate reaction of the Mid-Ranger, the Greater Narcissist knows that he or she is an instrument that inflicts pain. Whether it is the withdrawal of something wonderful or delightful or the imposition of something unpleasant and hateful the Greater Narcissist knows that they hurt. They regard every action taken in this regard, every step, every machination as necessary for their survival and advancement. The Greater Narcissist fervently believes in the doctrine that the end always justifies the means. Pain, misery and hurt are by-products of the process which he or she must engage in. The inflicting of hurt on another person is regarded as a collateral consequence of the need to obtain fuel. The Greater Narcissist knows that during devaluation and the malign hoovers that the application of his or her behaviours is specifically directed to cause hurt. You will take the view that he or she does not care and you are correct in that view since the Greater Narcissist, like all narcissists is not created to care. What you ought to understand though is that this failure to care is actually secondary to the need to acquire fuel. If all that mattered was the inability to care, then we would administer hurtful behaviour all of the time. The reality is, the order of priority is that fuel must be obtained and during devaluation this causes hurt to other people and furthermore we are not designed to care about this hurt. By contrast, someone who is manipulating a dislocation back into place knows that pain will be occur but is a necessary consequence of the act. The difference is that this medic or doctor will care that the person is being put in pain and also seek to address that once the dislocation has been addressed.

1. Do We Act Deliberately?

Everything that is done by the Greater Narcissist is deliberate. The lesser responds as a matter of course. The Mid-Ranger is largely governed by instinct but with a degree of control available to them they can consider what action to take and do so with a sense of purpose but this pales compared to the behaviour of the Greater Narcissist. The actions that are taken are planned. The seduction is orchestrated from careful target selection, the reconnaissance of the subject and the gathering of information is organised and the seduction is methodical and deliberate. The Greater Narcissist does not speak without first considering how effective those words are. Are they to be used to elevate or denigrate? Praise or punishment? Elated or eroded. Like some great architect in the sky the Greater Narcissist, in accordance with his god-like view of him or herself sees other people as chess pieces which are moved in accordance to his or her wishes to cause check mate. The Greater Narcissist purposefully manipulates everybody around him or her. Each person has a role, a position and a purpose. The Greater Narcissist acts with considerable deliberation and indeed this need to position and pose all the players in the narcissist’s world results in the need to control being overwhelming. To be this deliberate in manipulating other people requires a significant degree of control over other people and therefore the Greater Narcissist will exercise his or her skills to achieve that outcome. The Greater Narcissist regards the manipulation of others as a game and one which is enjoyable to engage in.

1. Can We Control This Behaviour

Not only is the Greater Narcissist an expert in the control of others he exerts considerable control over his own behaviour. His higher functioning allows him considerable latitude to pass the blame onto others and feign an inability to control what he does.

“I don’t know what comes over me sometimes.”

“It as if something else takes control of me.”

“I cannot help it, it just happens.”

“It is like there is some other force that makes the decisions for me.”

All of these comments are lies.  The Greater knows he lies but does not care. He sees the lies as necessary to provoke his prey, to tie them up in knots, to hurt them and to bewilder them. He finds lying entertaining, part of the game he engages in and a tool. The Lesser and Mid-Ranger also lie extensively but those lies are their truth. They do not know they are lying and any evidence that is shown to them is automatically rejected by the application of the narcissist’s twin lines of defence, Denial and Distraction & Deflection. The Lesser and Mid-Range believe their lies, cannot be persuaded otherwise and will always maintain them because to them they represent their truth from their perspective. The Greater knows he or she lies, revels in doing so and does not care that he or she lies because it is deemed necessary.

The Greater Narcissist is able to direct his ignited fury to a level and extent beyond the capability of others of our kind. This is why often cold fury is exhibited by Greater Narcissists as we are able to control the ignited fury so that it does not emerge as heated fury and rarely does it show in the form of physical violence. Such a reliance on such brutality through physical action is regarded as beneath the Greater Narcissist and is an insult to his Machiavellian mind. The Greater Narcissist revels in his higher function allowing him to devise and apply far subtler and rewarding manipulations. He or she is also mindful of the consequences of providing damning physical evidence of the abuse. The only time this formidable control weakens is when the Greater Narcissist is thrown into Chaos Mode as a consequence of a sudden and unseen cessation to his or her primary source of fuel.

5        Can We Stop It?

The Greater Narcissist could stop his or her behaviour owing to the degree of control that he or she is able to exert but whilst there is the capability to stop this behaviour, both benign and malign, the Greater Narcissist will not do so. Firstly, this is because the Greater Narcissist sees no need to. Why stop something that is highly effective and serves a purpose in allowing him or her to shine and function at some an impressive (to him or her) level? Why halt doing something which always delivers? Secondly, the Greater Narcissist will not stop this behaviour because the malevolence which runs through him or her will not allow him to do so. Why give up such a delightful way of manipulating someone? Why relinquish such power over an individual? Why stop flexing those machinations? Why stop doing something that is both necessary but also enjoyable? The lesser does because he is programmed to always respond in such a fashion. Choice has been removed from his thought process. The Mid-Ranger does because he realises it is necessary for his survival but there is not enjoyment or malice driving the behaviour, it is mainly instinct allied with some awareness that the actions needs to be done because that makes the Mid Ranger feel “better”.

The Greater does because he or she can. The Greater does because he or she is driven by the furious malice which burns at the centre of the narcissist. This malice arises because the higher functioning Greater Narcissist is more aware than the others of his brethren just how unfair and brutal the world is. He is attuned to its attempts to depose and dethrone and he knows that engendering and harnessing this malice is entirely necessary for the purpose of protection. It is better to strike first than be struck. It is better to get the retaliation in first. He who dares wins. The Greater is a dangerous individual because not only does he regard what he does as entirely necessary, he is driven not only by the need for fuel but by the malice that is wrapped around his core. This means he goes further, longer, stronger and more often than others of his kind. He is the defiler, the punisher and the destroyer of worlds. Your worlds.

61 thoughts on “The Greater Narcissist – Five Facts

1. Super Empath says:

Geminimom:

November 8, 2017 at 7:54 pm
    ……………….Super empath

You are so sweet to have mentioned the above (you are a lil’ angel).

Unfortunately for my Narc, where we live the recording law is a one-party consent rule (where all the recordings, but the vacation one was recorded). And where we were vacationing, the law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation where they might reasonably be overheard (all the windows & doors were open, and he was screaming and barking). Neighbour’s all around and home, as we were on the end of a small intimate private canal. I’m positive they overheard everything anyway as the walls in the house were echoing as he was bellowing.

So, I’m more than good.

2. Tappan Zee says:

100% HG’s FORTE!!! to the extent other people are becoming more and more of a disappointment (esp in the ‘helping profession’) because they DO NOT GET IT. or refuse to get it. idk..

3. Rob says:

Dear HG. As I became fascinated by your writing I still find It difficult to see clear through the land of narcs and empaths. Will you be able to judge if a person is narcissistic or not by means of a written consultation summing ‘signs’ and ‘tells’ that have been noticed?

Also thinking a lot about the past I have to say that I am even confused on which side I stand myself… I am leening towards carrier super empath but Im in doubt because of my narcissistic traits. Will you be able to tell?

Absolutely Rob, they are but two of my fortes, I look forward to doing so.

4. Just Me says:

HG, thank you for the reply. For audio consultations, do you prefer Skype or are you able to phone a U.S. landline?

I prefer Skype but I am not adverse to speaking by telephone.

1. The Greater is a dangerous individual, we go further, longer, stronger. He is the defiler, the punisher, the destroyer of worlds, your worlds. You sound irrisistable in a way HG.

I remember playing this video over, and over again.

5. Catherine says:

I read and reread these three great articles of the five facts of the different schools of narcissists and there’s no question in my mind that my grandmother was a Greater, and I would define my mother as a Mid-Ranger, but as to the narcissist I recently had a relationship with, I find it much more difficult to label him. He is a brute in disguise; accomplished, successful, smart, owns his own company, a business man and a workaholic who needs amazing amounts of control and doesn’t really trust anyone in his life. Underneath the smart suit he’s just a peasant and a bully though, all aggression ready to erupt, believing he’s the only good person in an evil world. He has awareness of being different, of his anger issues and even of his manipulative ways, believing the slightest slight (often imagined and sometimes conspiratorial to it’s nature) justifies that kind of behaviour from his side. But he’s not really aware of the whole picture, of there being something seriously wrong with him, he often acts in the knee-jerk instinctive way, but schemes and plans for ages exacting revenge on those believed to have failed him too. He hates drama, but is himself the creator of all drama going on around him. He is most certainly not aware of the fuel he needs to repair his wounds. His favourite kind of fury is the cold fury and all those prolonged silent treatments are his way of punishment; but he did erupt in physical violence once.

A Lesser I thought at first, but maybe a Mid-Ranger after all. He’s not a Greater though. I guess I’m just confused ha, ha..

1. MyTrueSelf says:

Catherine- your description sounds exactly like the type of man I knew- and like you I also find it difficult to categorise him….

At the end of the day, isn’t any narcissist delusional enough to proclaime himself as ‘greater’- greater than the universe!?!

However, in society, they are only recognised by there ‘greater ‘ability to behave abusively towards others.

1. Catherine says:

Yes, MyTrueSelf, I guess they are that delusional and it is difficult to define what they really are due to different personalities as well. Do you also think in a way yours fits all three, or at least two, schools?

Mine did me great harm of course, and I feel that he knew he hurt people badly. He was aware of his manipulative mind games. He even told me so. Used some of these techniques with clients to get what he wanted, with his employees when he wanted to steer them his way without them knowing about it, and he fell out with his best friend and spent one and a half year planning his revenge, still does I guess. He told me that he could be the most evil person in the world if someone betrayed him. People were black or white to him. And he felt justified in treating the betrayers horribly because he was such a good person and they were bad. But the complete picture, that something actually was wrong or not normal with him, that he was delusional and paranoid, and narcissistic, he didn’t get that at all.

2. Antifragile says:

Sounds like MR… (but I’m not so good in applying typology yet)

6. angela says:

the N was my boyfriend was greater may be mediun…he talk about him like a hunter.. his pic in face is a wolf.
    One day in the first fighting i told him he was hungry of everything..i was not talking about food of course..anyway i was strong woman..i am strong woman.
    1 year gold time 4 years alone and 2 years more up and down.
    Not with him anymore now i know him..and i dont like him near me.
    But i talk too much ..i only want to say how cost this life to him..every day l this work make him older quickly and he has only the money that he can take from friends.family.womans..how shit life..he is clever only for take this fuel to make him think he is SOMEONE…poor one.
    at the end people see his real face.i told him i sow his real face..and….ufff..so ugly…
    So..how lucky i feel about me..my soul steel with me ..my light steel in me..and i am proud of myself..i fight with evil and i win..

7. Nuit Étoilée says:

HG, are you never hurt? (emotionally)

Are there varying levels of need for fuel within the cadres of narcissist?
    – ex. one mid-ranger who feels a greater chasm/void to be filled whereas another who feels less need for fuel (while both are mid-rangers)

I am wounded.

The need for fuel does not vary between cadres.

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

Thank you for your response, His Greatness 😉

With all your many years of experience – (from reading) I thought I understood that your need for fuel/power increased over time?

Have you ever thought that the effect of the fuel could diminish over time to a point it would no longer be possible to obtain your required fuel to fill the void – due to a sort of law of diminishing returns? (separate from the reduced effect of one source – the idea that even with as many sources of ideal fuel, that your void simply could not be satiated…?)

I think I’m thinking like with other addictions – an addict tends to need more and more to satiate the addiction… Has it ever occurred to you this could happen to you with fuel?

You are confusing cadres with schools.

2. Nuit Étoilée says:

*I probably just fixate on liking the way you say “cadre”

Uh-oh.. being a bad student again.. does that warrant a fessée?

Right, so, within a school – you as a greater ( pardon, Greater) will not face the possibility of reduced fuel provision or effect of this fuel reducing over time to the point where you cannot be satiated?

Yes, there is always a need for fuel.

3. Nuit Étoilée says:

..yes, but will your need ever outstrip your sources?

Will the void/chasm become so great that there are not enough hours in a day for you to gather the requisite fuel?

(looking for a possible motivator to reduce your need for fuel of your own volition) 😊

There is always a need for fuel.

4. Nuit Étoilée says:

Can you control the amount of fuel you need?

Is it possible that other narcissists would rank the various types of fuel differently? *ex could a narc prefer loving words over angry words..?

W recent events, i devoured Fuel, Manipulated & Escape in short order.. I can’t get enough – next on my list?
        (also reading Fury & Devil’s Toolkit)

You scare me. Thank you for writing.

Yes by ensuring that I am not wounded and that my fuel matrix is extensive.

Thank you for reading and please continue to do so.

5. Overthinker says:

It’s interesting you use the word wounded instead of hurt. When I think of someone physically wounded they are on the ground in pain. Wounded emotionally sounds worse than hurt. How do you feel when you are wounded? Do u have holes in your ego ? Are u raw suffering and in pain ?

See ‘Fury’.

1. Overthinker says:

Ok

6. Nuit Étoilée says:

..that’s not manipulating your need, it’s manipulating your appliances – your specialty..

… and since I know you possess a superior intellect, I think you realise I’m asking about the void itself and if its size/need is within your control… but we can put the question aside – I never wish to wound you, and apologize for my blundering questions in the past that may have done so..

Oohh it is my pleasure to continue reading you.. from a safe distance 😆

8. Alexissmith2016 says:

And do they secretly want others to be aware of their lies so we know how ‘clever’ they are. I understand not really, BecuSe they don’t want to be found out.

9. Alexissmith2016 says:

This sets everything out very clearly HG.

HG, do you think that the fragility of an N’s ego correlated with the degree of malevolent behaviour ?

Two of the Ns I engage with (both self aware and therefore greaters) appear to take offence at the slightest thing, which others easily laugh off. Or is it just that the others are better at hiding it ?

It is about controlling the response and deciding whether to show the offence or not.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

10. Lisa says:

tHiNg oooozes malice. Lies? An everyday occurrnce. Even lied about what he’d have for lunch! He knows exactly what he does. Exactly who he’s doing it to and why, according to him all justified. Nasty nasty piece of work.

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

Yikes, Lisa..
      Hope you’re farrrrrr away now…

*love your “tHiNg” pseudonym – excellent 😊

11. Just Me says:

HG, would there be much difference between a lower greater and a upper mid range with a sadistic streak?

They would appear similar in many ways, albeit there of course if the issue of awareness that is the key difference.

1. ava101 says:

I thought being purposely malign was one of the main differences? Can a mid ranger be malign on purpose, planned, etc.?

The MR operates mainly through instinct, there is only a small part of planning involved.

2. ava101 says:

Would you call waiting exactly one year to do something supposedly hurtful on purpose planning? Would you call that malign?

May not have waited one year, it may just be the event occurred as a consequence of a Hoover Trigger after one year.

3. ava101 says:

You mean the trigger itself was “1 year”, which he in his never-forgetting mind remembered? Not sitting there in summer waiting for the day, but remembered when the day came?

Correct.

4. Nuit Étoilée says:

Ava101 – sorry your personal asshole has materialised just to twist open that wound… i hope you have some great fun things planned for yourself and that video is just a small blip – totally forgotten – very soon *viel spaß 😉

5. ava101 says:

Thank you, Nuit Etoilée! 🙂
        Ah yes, if he doesn’t write again, it is forgotten. Though I had promised him 1 year ago that if he ever tried to contact me again, he would regret it … hm ….
        But I have too much to do right now to think too much about him.

HG:
        So he was sitting there, looking out of the window, reminiscing while watching the grey November sky … thinking … “hm, I wonder what I did a year ago … oh, right, I sent xxx right back to bed with PTSD for 4 days just by contacting her. That was fun, let’s do it again!”
        ?!

Possibly or something reminded him of you and he remembered it was a year and therefore ascertained this would be of greater impact because of the effect of the anniversary.

6. ava101 says:

The wondrous workings of the narcissistic mind ….
        But I’ve changed, though, I can’t help noticing, and that’s owing to you.

12. Super Empath says:

How do I know my own narc is lying? His lips are moving!

1. Mercy says:

Word

13. Arisa says:

HG Tudor, I cannot tell if my narc is lesser or greater.
    Hes physically attractive and has two degrees,works as a dentist.
    Hes charming, witty, and has a large circle of friends and his family run around him. And i think in general ppl think he is a catch.
    Except he knee-jerk reacts to things and starts to shout and swear even in golden period. He has a proper potty mouth. And cannot keep his fury under control with family, friends, in public and with women except at work and with professionals. I sometimes find hes not that smart at manipulating, not as calculated.
    He will swear pretty much all the time in a normal conversation f*** this and that. Hea quite violent and would happily beat someone if they provoked him.

1. Arisa,

I had the same question as you did, what school of narcissist did my narcissist belong to? After reading this article I was 100% sure my narcissist was Greater. Boy was I wrong. It turned out my narcissist is a Lesser Somatic. How I found out the correct information was by making a consultation with HG Tudor via phone call. The accurate information saved my life. I absotlutely recommand you to book a consultation with, HG. The proper knowledge will set you free.

1. Arisa says:

Hey I don’t he seems elite so I don’t how he can be a leaser because its good looks ans brains except hes isn’t as calculated. He told me he felt he could trust me and that he never wants me to change..I was about to burst out laughing but i held it in and just said awww lol
        Maybe because i know hes a narc im not falling for the BS or maybe hes not good at the manipulation, im unsure. He wants to make me his IPPS as I’m going to be introduced to the family for marriage. Anyway i just needed to be sure which school hes so Ican deploy the revenge tactics correctly. I am not emotionally involved with him, actually i have something else going but would gain pleasure from him trying to beg me and me not responding.

14. Windstorm2 says:

Goodness knows my exhusband loves to lie! He always knows when he lies and derives tremendous pleasure from tricking and misleading people. And he’s incredibly good at it!

But that said, he seems to be lacking the malice you speak of. He is much more playful in his lies. I do know he considers the world very unfair, and works always to stay on top of situations, but still interacting with other people is such a game for him. It is his main source of amusement.

He seems to get a tremendous feeling of superiority from outwitting, outsmarting and pulling things over on other people. And the greatest pleasure seems to me to come from someone in his inner circle figuring out how he tricked or fooled someone- themselves or someone else. That’s like a double whammy of fuel. To successfully manipulate and to have it witnessed and acknowledged.

But in all of this there is very little actual malice. It’s almost like he believes he is too smart to need to be malicious- like he is too smart to need blunt force. Could this extreme confidence in his mental superiority maybe make cerebrals less malicious? Make it all more like a game?

Or maybe he’s just weird and bizarre in his own way like I am. 😄

1. Sophia says:

Windstorm2,
      He was never malicious? I thought that was a trademark of a narcissist? It seems one narc can have different fuel needs than others. Maybe he didn’t require as much negative fuel?

1. Windstorm2 says:

Sophia
        Oh he loves negative fuel, but he gets it more by being obnoxious and irritating- teasing and picking at people while he laughs. And he can certainly be malicious if he feels he is threatened. But being malicious is not a defining characteristic.

To me, malicious means deliberately acting to cause real hurt to people. Malicious equals dangerous to me. He is not dangerous. His maliciousness is more like a warped sense of humor. When he hurts people it’s more because he just doesn’t care how they feel than because he wanted to hurt them. At least that’s how he’s always seemed to me.

2. Blank says:

A cerebral may be less violent, but they still are malicious. They know what they are doing by manipulating you, making you feel inferior all of the time untill all of your self-esteem has gone. My ex-narc denied my whole existance as a wife. I was no more than a housekeeper, a personal assistent, a womb to deliver his children. After the children were born he never touched me again. His former girlfriend committed suiced. I almost did the same. That’s how malicious cerebrals are. We can’t change a narcissist, but we’ve got to learn to set boundaries and take care of our own needs and desires.

15. Overthinker says:

I definitely feel my ex narc has some traits of a greater perhaps a lower greater that’s not the correct term but I’ve seen his malice one time he told me over the slightest thing that he was going to contact the embassy of his country and tell them blatant lies to get my visa revoked so I could never step foot in that country again. I also saw him manipulate his friends . He goes out of his way to show how he needs nobody and has cutoff lifelong friends for very minor reasons. I definitely feel if I were legally married to him instead of just a nikkah and if I had kids with him and I offended him in some way I can see he would think nothing of smearing me to cps and the police to make me look crazy and lose the child. I can tell he’s capable of things like this if push came to shove.

1. Geminimom says:

Over thinker
      If your ex said he will have your visa revoked because of something slight you did, I’m pretty sure he has had this thought in his head from day one. I’m not sure what country he’s from but If it’s one that I think it is, you don’t stand a chance to defend yourself. I will tell you what this man is capable of doing in HIS country land.
      Ruining your reputation
      Claiming false accusations on you
      Having you banned from the country
      Having you arrested for whatever reasons he can think of( blasphemy)
      Claiming you a drunk, druggy, prostitute.
      I can go on and on what he can and will do if you are going to be a threat to him or connected. And all this in his country where he is protected and you are NOT! I know you are still struggling to disconnect with him, but if you just imagine this monster putting you in jail for a crime he fabricated. It can be done and he is capable of doing it. Sounds scary and it is, but fuel for him. He does not think about you or care about you or your kid. Sorry to sound harsh but I just know things and I know a bad family. Ask yourself if you except all that.
      You are lucky so stay that way and get him out of you head.

1. Overthinker says:

Thanks you are correct but by any chance do u know me or him ? U seem to know extra details

2. Overthinker says:

Gemini mom your profile doesn’t exist and I never saw you on here before did u make a profile to comment on my post then delete it how do u know I have a child I’ve mentioned her before but if u r new u wouldn’t know it

2. Geminimom says:

Over thinker
      I don’t know you or anyone you know or your ex. I have been here for I’m guessing a year and I have made a direct comment to you on a different thread a while back. I think I have read this blog inside and out including comments that are a bonus with learning to seize the power which I’m holding in my hand and using as I get stronger and also allow myself to listen to my families advice/orders. If you don’t have a family that understands your situation, listen to the advice here. It’s golden. I never would have been able to go up against my soon to be ex husband if it wasn’t for this blog and all the books I read and still read everyday. Hg keeps telling people to get away from the narcissist in thoughts and physical. Believe him. I have seen the monster in my husband and he’s not done with me. Really just focus on your little family and stay away from that man and any community he belongs to. Forget that past and move forward. The greater narcs are so dangerous.

1. Overthinker says:

Thank u I was getting a little paranoid thinking u knew me especially when u said he will accuse me of being a drunk cuz he did that lol I feel silly now

2. Super Empath says:

To Overthinker:

Being paranoid is one of the effects of being with a narc.

They make you question everything and stick it under a microscope to exam it and rethink it. About a year ago I started recording our conversations, I would rewind the tape and re-listen to try and decipher what the h@ll did that man just say?

Now unwittingly, or shall say oops on him, I have all those tapes (along with a whole bunch of other nice nasty surprises) and will happily play them in court to show and demonstrate “just who and what he really is.”

I won’t have to do much to convince the courts he’s f@cking nuts, as the audios themselves will expose him for what he really is. AND, it is I this time, who gets to sit back, grin and smirk as his face turns red and he blows. I wonder, will he bang his fist on the desk as he protests? Will he choke his own lawyer? Will he jump up and try to get at me? I really can’t wait to see.

Oh well, I did warn him (over and over again) to stop messing with me!

3. Geminimom says:

Super empath
        Check your laws on recording someone before admitting you recorded him. I believe it is illegal and will backfire on you in a court of law. Video taping is legal. Check for your safety. But I to recorded my husband because I would forget what was said in our conversations, and realized I talk way to much giving information. Now I think before I speak.