Nothing Off Limits – 100th Episode

HG Tudor

I was interviewed a few months ago for Nothing Off Limits. The response was such that this episode was the most downloaded Nothing Off Limits interview. In addition, listeners wanted more.

Accordingly, for the special and celebratory 100th episode I was the obvious choice for a further interview and so it came to pass.

You can listen to the interview at the link provided.

www.ladyfoxentertainment.com/listen

153 thoughts on “Nothing Off Limits – 100th Episode

1. Twilight, windstorm,foolme1time,

After reading the comments, before listening to the interview, I decided to listen in the kitchen while flaming some marshmallows on the stove. Fun, but not the same as a bonfire.(also wood skewers don’t work for more than one use.LOL)
    I need to get some wood for my fire bowl. There’s plenty of dryer lint to get things going. I’m sure I can find plenty of items around the house i’d like to burn, rather than just pitch in the trash.

Windstorm,
    We used to make something similar. Before cans were aluminum, we used a beer can for the combustion chamber taped to the bottom of 3 veggie cans , lighter fluid and tennis balls. They could go really far! We also tried igniting bottle rockets that way, more misses than hits. A black cat in the ignition chamber makes a good loud bang as it blows the beer can apart. Doesn’t launch anything though.

I remember a drunken friend starting a brush fire with a roman candle once. We had to scramble to put it out before it reached the house! He told the parental units someone knocked over the BBQ. (Most fireworks are illegal here)

1. Windstorm2 says:

Perse
      Burning things is very therapeutic. I often use a ritual that would work well with your burning bowl outside. Write down anything you’re unhappy with about yourself and your life, then burn them outside and commit them to disappear into the universe. It always fills me with positive feelings and initiative to be who I really want to be.

I first got into burning as a child. We had to burn all our trash as there was no trash pickup then. That was my job. I did endless experiments with different materials. In survival classes they teach you that if your lost in the woods, fire is your best friend. Building one gives you purpose, keeps you warm, occupies your mind, keeps away animals and can be a signal to others looking for you. I agree.

Fireworks were illegal in Kentucky until just a few years ago. Now I think they’re only legal to buy at major holidays. We just drive down to Tennessee to get them. Where I live laws are viewed more like guidelines than real rules and are rarely enforced. And as my narc brothers in law say, “It’s not illegal if you’re not caught.” 😝

2. E. B. says:

I enjoy all your interviews very much! I like taking notes while listening to them and I always learn something new!

Thank you EB, I commend your constructive approach.

3. geyserempath says:

OMG, HG…that interview was fantastic! I learned a lot from you and have much to thank you for during our telephone consultation, but the LadyFox interview provided even more insight. You have an amazing sense of humor and I would sign up to be your NISS any day.

Thank you GE.

4. Brian says:

Always good to hear a new interview.
    I like how your voice changed tone when she asked you what hoovers you had personally done.

5. Stumbling Around says:

I really enjoyed this interview HG, thank you. I am continuing to learn and build my defences with your help. Can I send you a thankyou box of Matches for Christmas….. 😉

Thank you but no need, I have a flame thrower now.

1. Twilight says:

Dear God HG a flamethrower…..That is cool

6. analise13 says:

HG.
    Not sure if my other reply went through.
    If so, apologies for the duplication.

I listened to this interview and it is fantastically informative as always.
    Well done on your continued success and mass enlightenment on Narcissism..

Where may I listen to the first interview?
    Do you have a link?

1. analise13 says:

Fantastic, I will listen.

7. Tappan Zee says:

I HATE THAT YOURE THE BEST AT THIS.

no offense. and i know. none taken. ;p

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

Yes.. I agree.. *sigh*

8. Narc Angel says:

HG

Intelligent, charming, articulate, informative, witty and humorous, able to break down a difficult and multi-facted subject so that it can be more easily digested and promote healing for the recipient while acheiving your own aims………

The only reason you are a guest interview and not booking guests for your own show is your current need for anonymity. Any chance you could speed along the Grand Design? It appears to be hindering the recognition you deserve at present. You should be the one publicly covering these latest sexual accusations, denials, lauded for exposing the true reason behind them, and credited with changing the culture.

Once again:
    HG should stand for Heralded Globally on the subject of Narcissism (amongst other things).

Bravo on the interview.
    NA

Thank you NA, all appreciated. I am pushing the Grand Design, believe me.

1. Twilight says:

HG

I am thankful your book appeared. In that moment you found me and proved they were wrong.

You are welcome.

2. Fool Me 1 Time says:

NA, I couldn’t agree with you more! I feel HG should be the one out there doing all of the interviews on his own show! He should be filling the world with his knowledge. I hope that soon you will be able to come out and receive the recognition you so deserve HG!! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to all who celebrate! I am thankful for HG and all of you on this blog!! Gobble, gobble, gobble!! ❤️

1. Twilight says:

FM1T

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Tonight bonefire, time with friends and family and reasons why I am thankful!

I always enjoy a good burn up.

1. Twilight says:

Ha ha bring your flame thrower and we could have some fun 😉

2. K says:

What a relief for the locals!

3. Twilight says:

Ha ha K

I am sure it is more impressive then a can of hairspray and a lighter….and more effective

4. Fool Me 1 Time says:

I found a can of off works really well! But not like HGs flame thrower! 😂

5. Twilight says:

FM1T

I have to agree with you 100% on that, (HGs flamethrower)

Using off in that way is better use, it sure as hell doesn’t keep the ticks and mosquitoes off.

6. Fool Me 1 Time says:

That’s why It ended up in the 🔥! 😂

7. Twilight says:

Ha ha I keep hand sanitizer to start fires, I don’t like the stuff dries my hands out and make them rough. Didn’t have any fire start and the wood wasn’t completely dry….it worked.

8. Fool Me 1 Time says:

Honestly I make my own fire starters from the wax of my scented candles. I keep the wax, throw it all in a pan melt it and pour it into paper cupcake holders add some wood chips, let them harden and there you have it! Best smelling fire in the camp site! 😂

9. Windstorm2 says:

Foolmeonetime
            A friend of mine that horse camps taught me that trick, too! Only she uses dryer lint to add to the wax. I’ve always just preferred to soak whatever I’m going to burn with kerosene. Then when you light it, it really flares up!

Sounds like you, me and Twilight have spent a lot of time watching fires!
            I think fires and narcissists have a lot in common. They both flare up, warm you, frequently burn you, are entertaining and even mesmerizing, require constant attention, require constant fuel, are inherently dangerous…I could go on and on. 🔥

10. Twilight says:

Windstorm2

Lol I just comment on the dryer lint. I will use anything that is flammable.

I have spent many hours in the wilds of the Rockies as child alone. I learned many things….mountain lions are sneaking SOBs

11. Windstorm2 says:

Twilight
            No kidding about the mountain lions! When our kids were still young, we made a tour of the west. I was totally shocked at a California state campground to read a sign in the bathroom warning us to beware of mountain lions and not to allow small children out of our sight. It never had occurred to me that I would need to guard my children from being killed and eaten by wild animals in any state campground in the US!

12. Twilight says:

Windstorm2
            When I moved from Colorado to Virginia I thought everyone seen mountain lions the same…..it was an eye open for me….I have an employee that kept on me about snakes, They knew I spent many hours and over night alone in the woods, they were worried a snake would get me until I came across a video of a bear and deer they no longer worry about the snakes getting me yet think I am crazier then a bed bug. They just don’t understand my connection to nature.

Mountain Lions are nothing to play around with, one may compare wolves and narcissist, hell no if I was to compare it is a mountain lion.

13. Windstorm2 says:

Twilight
            Being really connected to nature is very common here. So many people hunt and fish at every opportunity, beginning as young children. I grew up spending most of my time out in the woods. It was where I could feel free and safe and be myself. I’d have thought that would be true of Virginia, too, but I’ve never really been there. Black bears and snakes are really often wusses. All you have to do is make noise and big arm movements and they disappear. Now I’ve heard grizzlies are a completely different thing….but none of them here.

Do I hear duelling banjos?

15. Narc Angel says:

Haha, duelling banjos. Priceless.

16. Twilight says:

Come on down and join the fun
            Apple moonshine and knee slapping going on down here in these woods

Yee-haw!

18. Twilight says:

Ha ha now that’s the spirit!

Care to build a fire with me, a little chilly and um things need to be liven up just bit

Do you have sum of them there french friend purtates – mmm-uh ?!!

20. Narc Angel says:

Hahaha! Slingblade is in the house!!!!

Certainly is.

22. Twilight says:

Ha ha never saw that one and was thinking in a totally different way
            Thanks for the laugh
            I am going to look that one up when I get home tonight

23. Good movie 🙂

24. Twilight says:

Sure do, would like me to pass them down there to you?

25. Windstorm2 says:

That is a very popular song here. I do love a banjo!

Did you know that the young chap on the porch couldn’t play the banjo and it was someone else behind him who was playing and the actor worked in Wal-Mart in Georgia (I think) for a long time.

27. Windstorm2 says:

Not until you mentioned the song, then I googled it. I think now he’s a dishwasher in Georgia somewhere. Thats a step down from Walmart. Walmart’s a good job. We don’t have one in my county, but then we don’t really have jobs here. We all have to drive out of county for work. That’s why it’s almost an hour’s drive to anywhere. 😝

28. Windstorm2 says:

Whenever my exhusband was asked what it was like where we lived he’d always say it made him think of the movie Deliverance. Lol!

Ha ha, I knew it and I haven’t even been where you live!

30. dickforlong says:

If you aren’t I am. Enough for the both of us….

31. K says:

Deliverance by James Dickey was an awesome book. Ned Beatty plays Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear (aka Lotso) in Toy Story 3 and all I could think of was the horrible scene where he was raped by the Mountain Man.

32. Windstorm2 says:

K
            Thankfully I have never seen it. I never watch anything that has horrible abuse in it if I can help it. It doesn’t matter if they’re actors and it’s a made up story, brutal movies rip me up inside. I didn’t even like Toy Story! Those abused toys the neighbor boy brutalized tore me up.

33. Narc Angel says:

Windstorm

So no TV then? Is it all just Kentucky bourbon and shadow puppets?

That neighbour kid was a puke in Toy Story. Sniglet needs to give him one of her stare downs.

34. Windstorm2 says:

Hey Narc Angel!
            Rum not Bourbon. Ha, ha! Precious little TV! I laughed the other day when HG said he pictured me living practically off-grid, but now I’m starting to wonder. I mean, it seems normal to me, but to someone from a big city……

Like with tv. I only get what I can pick up broadcast with a tall antenna – a total of about 20 channels since I live on a ridge top. Which seems like a lot to me, but probably not to you all. Seven of them are PBS which suits me fine since I watch mainly science programs, travelogues and DIY stuff.

Nothing dramatic unless it’s sci-fi or completely impossible like superheroes. I tried watching Poldark earlier this year, but just couldn’t stand it. I see enough of people being mean and hurting each other in real life. I don’t want to have to endure it in my own home. I do like mysteries. I think I can handle them since they are more like contrived puzzles and not very realistic.

But a lot of the time I read or just sit, observe and think. There are endless things to observe and think about. One of my abilities that narcs can NEVER understand is that I never, ever get bored. I think that’s because I learned as a child to constantly observe and analyze everything around me and that’s truly endless, since everything is always in flux. I never get tired of puzzling out the whys and the how’s, or just being open to whatever is around me.

35. Narc Angel says:

Windstorm

I dont watch much tv either, but when I do I am always doing something else-too much to do to just sit. Alone and observing people is also enjoyable when I have the time, but my real love is reading. Have loved it since I first learned, and books were always a safe place and an escape when I needed one. I would go into toy stores as a child and run my hands over and admire beautiful books and that is what I used my paper route money for lol. No wonder people thought me odd. I have of course maintained that love of reading (I am all over the map with the types of books) and now of course have added HGs works. I wish that he could apply his talents to other subjects as well but that is likely not possible with all he has on his plate at present-maybe in time. I will also watch more television when he gets his own show.

Lets go set on the porch with some of that rum and listen to HG narrate some hatertion lol, and then discuss.

P.s I enjoyed the exclamations.

36. Windstorm2 says:

NarcAngel
            Your comments always make me smile
            (or laugh!). Glad my exclamations didn’t bother you. I consciously tried to limit them!

I’d enjoy sitting, observing and discussing with you. Books were my escape too as a child. I imagine I grew up much more rural than you. There was no toy store, no paper routes, no library and only one bookstore in a neighboring town. My hopes were pinned on the Scholastic book order forms I got from school. I was limited to purchasing three books a semester and I read them over and over.

Unlike my contemporaries, my home actually had a bookcase full of books and two sets of encyclopedias (my father was either a cerebral or an elite). I just about read those encyclopedias cover to cover. Reading was both a pleasure and an escape from my reality, too. When I read I see pictures and hear sounds in my mind just like watching a movie.

My father was the same way when he was a boy. He was much worse off than you and me, though. He lived in a log cabin that only had 3 books – a bible, a dictionary and one novel his older brother had been gifted. He read not only the Bible, but the entire dictionary and memorized that novel verbatim. Even 40 years later he could still recite every word of the first two chapters.

When I was a child he actually found that exact same novel in a junk store, with his brother’s name written on the fly leaf! He was so excited! He bought it and brought it home and it was the catalyst for him to share many, many stories with me of when he was a boy and his insights into human behavior. That old book, The Boy Trapper, is one of the few things I’ve kept from my childhood. It sits now in an old cigar box on a prized place in my own bookcase.

37. dickforlong says:

Ws2 and NA I too am a voracious reader and have been since I was small. It is my greatest escape.

And I’ve lived years with no TV. Not currently but wouldn’t bother me if it was spirited away by drug addict to sell to his dealer. It drives every narc I’ve been with crazy that I can keep myself entertained.

38. Narc Angel says:

DFL

I love how the tv couldnt just stop working or you decide to sell it. It has to be spirited away by a drug addict to sell to his dealer. You go the extra literary mile. Made me laugh.

39. dickforlong says:

Thanks NA. . I do like to laugh.

The spirited away comment is motivated my current narc owning the TV. It symbolizes his penis size without having to unzip the fly. He currently fondles his car but before that it was the TV. Can you say triangulation?

40. K says:

Narc Angel
            Like you and WS2, I loved to read. Since there was no way for me to steal books from Scholastic book orders in school, I was compelled to earn money by delivering groceries for an elderly neighbor. My lesser family thought I was off my rocker because I bought books AND read them.

41. K says:

WS2
            Sid was definitely an LLN, but the toys got their revenge by the end of the movie. I felt bad for poor Combat Carl when Sid blew him up.

42. Windstorm2 says:

K
            Yes, I understand what you’re saying. True the toys got revenge and I understand that revenge helps a lot of people, but to me revenge is just spreading more pain. It is never a solace or a comfort. It’s just more hurt. There are many children’s movies I refuse to ever watch again, which makes no sense to anyone in my family. Lol!

For whatever reason, I have always been unable to keep from feeling empathic pain whenever I see suffering of any kind – even made up, cartoon suffering. I can’t help but think of all the instances someone may be suffering in a similar way in real-life somewhere and of how I would feel if it were happening to me.

Maybe that’s the best explanation. I actually feel the pain I would feel if that happened to me. I can’t choose not to feel it. I can only grit my teeth and suffer through it until it’s over, which I would naturally rather avoid having to do. Maybe there’s some kind of therapy that would toughen me to this, but then I wouldn’t be me anymore. I don’t want to be someone else. I’ve always felt that I was made this way for some reason. After all, it does take all kinds to make the world. 😊

43. K says:

WS2
            Shades of emotional contagion, I understand that, too. If I am not careful I can feel other people’s emotions like you but I am able to shut it off, although, sometimes I can’t and then I can cry…it is awful. I felt bad for Combat Carl and he was a fictional character in Toy Story. As for revenge, I am heavily influenced by my my lesser upbringing and that is a narc trait that I possess, however, I can choose to suppress it if I want. My brother made me mad when I was little once, I forget why, so I ripped the leg off of his GI Joe doll; it felt great. Then he dismembered my Barbie. He was such a little bastard. Don’t change; I like you just the way you are, and you are correct: the world needs all kinds.

44. Windstorm2 says:

K
            😁

45. Twilight says:

Windstorm2

I know for myself my sympathy kicks in which affects my cognitive empathy, then I “feel” yet the emotional contagion part only “feels” when it is real. That is a different reaction to the outside thou it looks the same.

46. Windstorm2 says:

Twilight
            It doesn’t have to be real pain for me to feel sympathetic emotional pain. But then I’m imagining it happening to real people somewhere, so maybe that’s the difference. Like the Toy Story thing with the sadistic kid next door. He has a little sister he brow beats and abuses. It’s her dolls he destroys. I imagine all the little girls in the world living with a brother like that.

I feel the most pain if what I see is something I’ve experienced, so viewing/reading about emotional abuse affects me more than seeing someone knifed, since that’s never happened to me – although watching that would still be hard and painful.

47. Narc Angel says:

K

Someone was raped in Toy Story?!! Well the red flags were there-it all starts with a guy named Woody…………

48. K says:

Narc Angel
            Oops! Perhaps I should have worded that comment better. Ha ha ha!

Dear Reader,
            Woody did not rape Lotso in Toy Story 3. I unwittingly married the movies, Deliverance and TS3, creating a disturbing visual “portmanteau” and for that I am deeply sorry. Ned Beatty’s character was raped in Deliverance and he (Ned) , also, played the voice for Lotso in TS3. The words “squeal like a pig” were not uttered once during Pixar’s TS3 and I hope no one was traumatized by my foolish flub. Thank you.

P.S. I think Lotso was a LMRN with a malice obsession for the Toys and Big Baby was his lieutenant.

49. Twilight says:

Windstorm2

Ha ha I am sure in some parts of Va they are, in Richmond I got sneers and glares they didn’t like my accent….. I was looked down at from the FFVA, I told them if their nose was any higher the next time it rained I would worry they would drown….It was amusing to get under their skin when they were trying to get under mine. The ones thou that annoy me are those that have no class what so ever and think they do.

I do not live in Richmond, I did when I first moved to Va. I needed the countryside….

50. Fool Me 1 Time says:

You are so right! Even the fires we love are narcissistic!! 😂. When all else fails! Gasoline or kerosene will give them the fuel that they need! 😉

51. Twilight says:

I do to. I used lint from the dryer to. You are right it does make a fire smell good

52. Windstorm2 says:

Foolmeonetime
            Y’all are making me think of potato guns. Anybody ever fire one of those? You home make them out of PVC pipe and you spray hairspray in the chamber then ignite it with an attached lighter flint. You muzzle load a half of a raw potato and when it shoots out the potato, fire runs out the barrel pipe about 3 feet. They’re tons of fun!
            Visualize scaring the crap out of your narc with one. It’ll brighten your day! 😉

53. Fool Me 1 Time says:

Ha,ha,ha! Windstorm I can picture him running like a jack rabbit!! I’ve never used one but I am definitely adding it to my list! Happy Thanksgiving Windstorm! 🦃🔥😘

54. Windstorm2 says:

Happy thanksgiving to you, too, Foolmeonetime!

55. K says:

Did you use your flame thrower on Guy Fawkes Night, HG?

I didn’t K, I was otherwise engaged.

2. Nuit Étoilée says:

Such a great exchange to read everyone!

Windstorm, I miss hearing y’all – thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I remember going camping & not understanding all the warnings about bears, until a guide showed us what their scratch marks looked like & realized they were all over the campsite..

I called my early experience w a narc wolf.. later lion.. maybe i’m learning someth?

I’d love sharing firegazing w y’all 🙂

3. Twilight says:

NA

Well said, I couldn’t agree with you more.

HG deserves the recognition for the work he has and is doing.

1. K says:

Twilight
        Definitely more impressive than a lighter and hair spray. I certainly wouldn’t want to sit next to HG while he was roasting marshmallows!

1. Twilight says:

K

I would so love to be right there, marshmallows and all…..I have a serious love for fire, I find it fascinating. It breathes, needs fuel, consumes and devours all in its path and doesn’t discriminate. It is beautiful.

1. K says:

Twilight
            It is fascinating and beautiful. As a child, I lit my share of fires. Fire lullabies rage.

9. Khaleesi says:

Excellent interview HG!

Thank you Khaleesi.

10. Noname says:

Ooo, that’s very good, Tudor. Absolutely deserved honor. Grats!

11. dickforlong says:

Excellent interview.

The voice that weaponized and launched a thousand empaths.

Thank you, let’s swap “thousand” for a “billion”.

1. dickforlong says:

I can agree with that. Let the doves fly. Its on….

Wish I could be toasting anything and able to have some witty repertoire peppered with interesting conversation.

I used to be interesting….. Wtf happened???? Feel boring at the moment. Hate it.

I do not regard you as boring.

1. dickforlong says:

HG THANK YOU. Even if your actually lying I will take it. A lie is as good as the truth today. Uhoh….

I needed that… This is my ONLY source of thoughtful and humorous interaction. As much as I love it some real time personal interaction that didn’t make me yawn would put some spring in my step…

No, I am not lying.

3. dickforlong says:

Greatly appreciated. A win for me and one I am carrying into my day…

12. Ashley says:

HG- Thanks for posting this interview and for coming back. We missed you while you were gone.

Thank you Ashley.

13. Jenna says:

I enjoyed this interview v much. I learn something every time. Something just clicks when i hear u say it. I liked this interviewer better than the last one. I believe the last interviewer was a different person, on the same channel.

I felt it was just a little disrespectful when she wud reply ‘ahh, yah’, or something to that effect, in a slightly sarcastic tone, meaning ‘oh how crazy’. Yes, maybe it is crazy to her. But frm ur perspective, it is not crazy. Who is to define what is crazy and what is not? The empath is allowed to do so, just becoz she wants a fairytale love? That is grandiose imo. (Of course, i wud never tolerate violence, name calling, malice, financial abuse, threats, harm to children, and impregnating the ipps then running).

14. Insatiable Learner says:

Another great interview! Congratulations, HG! I am so happy for you and your growing success and recognition are so well deserved. See, HG, when you are just being yourself without using anyone else’s character traits, you are widely and incredibly liked, loved, adored, admired, respected, appreciated, and even feared by some. 🙂 No need to pretend or be someone else!

Thank you IL.

15. Blank says:

Did you make out with Michelle? She was all dressed up for you (Instagram) and I could tell by her giggles she was flirting heavily!

1. No. She was in the US and I elsewhere when we spoke a few weeks ago.
      2. I could not see her when we spoke and she could not see me.

1. Blank says:

Haha, it’s kind of sweet how you always answer, when it’s actually none of my business (no, I’m not flirting now).
        Btw… where exactly is elsewhere? 🙂

Not in the USA.

2. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

HG,

You don’t need to even defend yourself. What Blank is asserting is just absurd. You have been nothing but respectful and professional.

Thank you Dr Q, but as you know, I correct inaccuracy. I did not see it as having to defend myself.

3. Blank says:

😁😁

2. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Blank,

HG is professional in every capacity when he does consultations or interviews. I can even speak from personal experience.

1. Blank says:

Hi Harley! I never thought anything less of Mr. Tudor. But he would still be a professional if he didn’t respond to my kind of rhetorical questions.
        (It’s fun when he does though :))

It wasn’t a rhetorical question.

2. Blank says:

You’re right, it wasn’t. I did like to know the answer, but I didn’t expect you to comment Mr. Tudor.

And Harley.. please…I’m just having a bit of fun here.

16. Windstorm2 says:

Enjoyed listening, as always.
    I also understand the fascination of watching things burn. That’s the primary way of getting rid of unwanted things up here – from houses down to trash – and can provide much entertainment. 😊

I’m on my way.

2. narc affair says:

I think you mentioned HG you were either writing an blog or including in an upcoming book about your fascination with fire? I am intrigued to know. Ive never been the slightest bit interested in fire aside from roasting marshmellows so im curious.

I am doing so NA.

17. Excellent

Thank you.

18. Salome says:

Great interview, HG!

More than 7,000,000 hits…
    More than 50,000 subscribers…

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Thank you Salome. Two cases of Henri Giraud have arrived also, so I may have a toast tonight.

1. Salome says:

Toast tonight…
        Where exactly?

P.S.
        I see you don’t use the “London time” anymore here… Why?

The toast will be in my hand.

It needed altering following the clocks going back, that is all.

2. Salome says:

HG
        Henri Giraud
        Haut de Gamme

You’re getting it.

3. Salome says:

“The toast will be in my hand.”
        Oh, I see… you don’t use the chalice…
        Just your own hand…

But why not to use the other body’s part?

Well of course there will be a glass, I am not a peasant.

4. Salome says:

Of course the Greater Elite could not be a a peasent!

You just reminde me how good it feels…
        The sparkling champagne directly on my skin…

5. BurntKrispyKeen says:

I don’t think that HG stands for fancy champagne or pays homage to a French general. Now, “top of the line”… perhaps!
        But I think HG Tudor is his pseudonym which represents…. Holy Grail of Tutors.
        I mean… what else would a narcissist call himself?

6. BurntKrispyKeen says:

Regardless, how was your beverage?
        Was it as enjoyable as the celebration?

Cold. The accompanying fuel of those with me was good.

7. Salome says:

Don’t take it so seriously, dear BurntKrispyKeen.
        It’s just a word game.

P.S.
        For me “Tudor” sounds more like French “tu dors”.
        Anyway… he is so HuGe!

8. K says:

BurntKrispyKeen
        I thought Holy Grail too, but then I read this on: https://narcsite.com/2015/08/31/why-am-i-doing-this/

Bisous, HG (do you explain somewhere what your initials stand for?)

HG Tudor
        NOVEMBER 6, 2017 AT 15:34
        His Greatness.

9. BurntKrispyKeen says:

Hello, K. Sorry for my delayed response, but I wanted to read the article and comments in the link you displayed. It took me a bit to get there, but I was glad that I did!

Was that article from the early days of his site? I have no idea how long he’s been blogging, but I did find the comments there to be entertaining!

“LeAnn” asked some solid questions, and his responses were so direct. I certainly left with the impression that he wants to help, regardless of being inspired to do so by his “good doctors.”

I was even a bit impressed with the “legal advice” he gave to help out another commentator. I found the analogy regarding Narcissus, the lake and victims from “Surviving and Thriving” to be well thought out, and I couldn’t help but chuckle when HG referred to a certain kind as having the “emotional skin of a tisse.” Very clever. “PetiteFromage’s” response, however, was equally good.

Pretty entertaining stuff, so thank you for inspiring me to visit there.

Back on point… I did see where he explained his initials on that post. So now I know. It’s not Holy Grail, but how apropos nonetheless!

Thanks again, K, for taking the time to put me in the right direction as I was also pleased to find such good commentary as well.

1. K says:

BKK
          You are very welcome and, please, you don’t have to apologize. Take your time and if you can’t respond, that’s perfectly fine. Yes, that was the beginning of his blog (August 2015) and those early articles were so funny. All I could think was: HG is such a smart ass (an admirable and narcissistic trait). When I read the comments and his responses, I was very impressed with them, as well. I chuckled at the “tissue skin” remark, too. His advice is sound and remarkable. If you find the time, definitely read “Coloring My Thinking” and “Who Are you?” Those were excellent, too.

10. Nuit Étoilée says:

Ha! That was me who asked – His Greatness 🙂
        Thanks, K!

Glad to see I have contributed a bit here 😉

Salomé – That made me laugh “tu dors” indeed.. then that makes Tudor, HG – “tu dors, hache j’ai” – that gives pause!
        (You’re sleeping, axe I have…)

1. K says:

Nuit Étoilée
          I was checking out the narchives when I came across your comment and I laughed when I saw it. And I couldn’t resist reposting it because I have wondered what HG stood for, too.

His Greatness
          His Grace
          Hurt God
          Holy Grail
          Hans Gruber (Die Hard)

Salome, When I saw “tu dors” I thought of “Hodor” from Game of Thrones.

2. BurntKrispyKeen says:

Ahhh…. the possibilities!
      I do understand, Salome.

I didn’t even consider Tudor…. Two Doors… until you made your reference. But I guess we all have two sides to our personalities?

Or perhaps he really is a descendent of the royal dynasty? Regardless, I always did enjoy an English Tudor.

Lovely structure.

3. BurntKrispyKeen says:

Thank you Salome, K and Nuit Étoilée for your detective work in solving the mystery of HG. (Or at least one of the mysteries that’s solvable!)

Now, whether or not Tudor represents a tutor, or a “two door” English Tudor (still love those structures) a period of time… or your French version… (which by the way, when does HE sleep?)… anyway, if you discover the meaning of the surname, please do share.

Now back to the sleeping…. it has to exhausting to manage a harem of commentators.

Do you think we all have worn him down, or does he love it, in true narcissistic fashion?

19. narc affair says:

Wtg HG!!! Going to listen once im home. I love these interviews! 🤗

Thank you.

20. S says:

As always HG so insightful, very well done. Your interviews are always my favourite! 💪🏼

Thank you S.

21. K says:

Superlative interview! I just read about the Seduction/Devaluation/Respite Hoover in Black Hole.

Thank you K.

2. K says:

Speaking of hoovers, I received eight texts regarding our 7-year-olds school lunch; they were worded to elicit a response from me. He is fuel junkie.

22. nikitalondon says:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

23. Mrs Linton says:

Thank you HG unique perspective on addiction and the Narcissist I found it extremely illuminating.I have never heard it defined in those ways before.

Thank you.

24. Star says:

That was an amazing interview HG. As usual so informative. I always learn something new! Also it could be my imagination, but the last few interviews you seem so personable and relatable! Excellent job.

Thank you Star.

25. foolme1time says:

So glad you put the link up for this HG. I missed it and tonight finally had sometime to listen to it. It amazes how I always learn something new or something clicks inside my head and I finally get it! Very well done as usual kind sir! I am always learning! Thank you! Btw, you sounded great as usual! Your voice is perfect for radio, podcasts, etc. but you already knew that! lol 😝 xxx

Thank you.

26. DL says:

Great Interview.

Thank you.

27. 12345 says:

I am so proud of you!!! Please remember us when you are famous. I will admit it’s a double edged sword. I don’t want you to reach a place where you don’t have time for this blog or you’re so backed up that appointments are too hard to get. I hope to walk past a bookstore someday and see your books prominently displayed in every window. I sincerely want every good thing for you, HG!

Thank you .