The Igniters of Fury – No. 6

IGNITER 7

A series that allows you to understand what are the different things that you do which are likely to ignite the fury of a narcissist. Keep in mind that different schools of narcissists have different levels of control over their fury. Use this information to understand why you have been treated to heated or cold fury and to use this information to further your own position post escape.

11 thoughts on “The Igniters of Fury – No. 6

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,

Wow!

The one word that stood out to me was your term of … us …. as “it”

Now that’s really sad ! We empaths really need to get “it” through our heads !

I very much appreciate your in depth reply

I am pleased you noticed and also applied its use in a constructive fashion.

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,

☺️

2. Bubbles🍾 says:

You’re right on “target” Mr Tudor!
        Haha

2. Nuit Étoilée says:

.. yes.. I noticed too.. but every time you do that, it hurts…

I know, I know.. the value of brutal honesty..

..but still makes me sad…

2. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    My friend always reared his ugly head when I was having coffee or lunch with my friends (combined pub and pokies venue) he was always accidentally at the pokies the same time. My mum tells me to “flick” my friends off all the time at the slightest transgression. If they look at you sideways she says “flick em off”, whether it be family or friends.

They don’t appear to like you having a life outside of them and of course they don’t have any friends themselves ….. sad critters!

Is that how it really affects you Mr Tudor, from that photo meme , cos that must really be painful?

If a particular appliance, which holds a meaningful position in the fuel matrix, opts to see its friends over us, then that will wound. If it opts to see its friends when we are not concerned about seeing them, that will not wound, but there are circumstances where we look to isolate the target from particular friends even though we do not wish to see them.

3. Patricia says:

This one was the beginning of the end for me.I made a decision to do wtf I wanted to and this was one of the ways I did so.Needless to say he was less than pleased ….poor baby

4. Becky says:

But if we want to see you then we’re too needy, unless if I’m missing something.

1. SuperXena says:

Hello Becky,

….yes it seems that’s the way it is for them: ” damn if you do damn if you don’t”.
      They require 100% attention when it suits them…their needs come first. It is like they are expecting you to read their minds and know exactly what needs they have at the moment..needs that shift according to their aims….I know it sounds crazy to us but not to them

2. narc affair says:

Youre damned if you do youre damned if you dont.

The Narcissistic Truths – No. 204