The Igniters of Fury – No. 8

IGNITER 8

6 thoughts on “The Igniters of Fury – No. 8

1. Cordelia says:

I think you were eavesdropping over my MIL at thanksgiving last night, HG. You should’ve heard the guilt trip she was giving one of her guests for showing up late! He even texted her to let her know, and told her by exactly how much. And there was no “okay, we’ll wait, don’t rush, just drive safely” like a normal loving parental figure, it was instead “It’s your fault if the turkey is dry when you get here!”

My engagement was 18 months of pure hell as she ran the show, as you can imagine.

2. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    My friend was always the first to arrive….. sometimes up to an hour early, wanted to get the best car park out front . Always wanted to be near an exit. Always the first to leave. Weirdo!

Always good memes

3. Lou says:

My mother would be absolutely furious if we were not ready to leave the house at the time she wanted to leave the house. Those rdrives in the car with her screaming at us were terrifying.

4. narc affair says:

Ive never turned up late and if i was id text him to let him know.

5. Windstorm2 says:

Yep. I’ve caught a lot of grief over this one. I can’t stand to get somewhere early. That’s just like wasted life I can never get back!

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

Are you late often?

I’m late soooo often, I’m one of those friends you tell to meet 15mn earlier so i’m there on time.

For me, I always underestimate how long something will take..

But narc lion was always late. When I figured it out, I would leave without him. And when he was worried I was abandoning us, I made sure he was on time, but made him wait for me for once.. hheehhee.. Good times.

To change my tardiness, sometimes I set up something to do if I’m early so it acts as a reward for having that moment of calm – of course at the moment, it’s HG’s books 😉

The Narcissistic Truths – No. 206