The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 2

soc med 2

This is a meme.

17 thoughts on “The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 2

1. freedgypsysoul says:

In this day and age, it’s not official until it’s Facebook official!

He was the one to define the relationship, to call himself my ‘boyfriend’ (very early in us being together) so it was only normal that upon co-habitating together the following month that I wanted to link our profiles together and acknowledge that we were in a relationship. Can’t tell you how many times he asked me ‘is that important to you T?’ Why, yes it is, I’m happy to be with you so what’s the issue with linking us together?

Well now, let me see (hindsight is always 20/20 they say); when you are busy with atleast 4 other women, if not more, and you are telling them all that your IPPS is really ‘just your roommate’, I guess it would be kind of awkward to have Facebook say you are in a relationship with your roommate right?

2. analise13 says:

The narcissist would be.
    If we suddenly changed ours to single while still engaged with them.

3. Perse, Queen of Hell says:

PureSoul,

“i’d rather die then to be without you”
    Yeah, they all say that.

Don’t hold your breath.
    You’d be a nice shade of dead, yourself, waiting on that.
    (But you can certainly fantasize about it. That would be fun, think of the possibilities!)

1. PureSoul says:

Perse, Queen of hell

I might actually believe that indeed many of this narcs are imps of Satan .. to capture pure souls like me and chained them to deceit.
      He is the father of lies.

Then, as you said – i would be a nice shade of death too.

I went back so many times, corroupting myself in the obsession of forcing myself to believe his vile lies.

Became a game.

I am realky sick now, body, mind and soul.
      And i had the choice to break it long ago.. but i didn’t .
      I WAS WRONG AND DELUDED.

Once we let that delusion take root and grow.. it becomes our reality….even when we realise that it is all an illusion… but we hang on to it… because at least we feel that fighting to go back to the golden age it will might turns it into a true loving relationship.

It will never happen – I need to embed this true in my soul.

😝

1. H. says:

I know the sickness your describing. The only thing that will cure it is to RUN, Get Out.

4. PureSoul says:

The grand hoover is here again..
    this time VERY GRAND !!

Man, i wish he’d change tactic now..
    like maybe really do what he’s saying:
    “i’ d rather die then to be without you”
    😂😂😂

5. geyserempath says:

So true and hilarious!

6. Melissa says:

Lol! Love the picture HG…..Hillarious

Thank you.

7. Carol M says:

This is not a meme – this is the Truth.

I like that – that’s being used henceforth.

8. PureSoul says:

HG

now i know why he wants to keep me this way

I wrote this to him :

Now i know exactley why it is important for you to keep me this way: TRIANGULATION
    To make your vile sluts jealous!!! So they do anything to hang on to you… and they try to be what they cannot be , and in that your vile ego it is satisfied.
    And indeed they should be jealous of me!!! Jealous of my unconditional love, jealous of my honesty, jealous of my beautiful semplicity, jealous of my childlike faith, jealous of my pure love for Jesus, jealous of my joyful fun ways, jealous of my faithfulness, jealous of my committment to my family, jealous of my endurance, jealous that indeed i was your Angel…. jealous because they cannot be me. YES.

1. Carol M says:

PureSoul,
      Maybe they are not sluts – he makes them seem sluts so you feel jealous (and maybe he even makes you seem likewise to them).
      I’m saying this because my nex used to triangulate me to his ex making her seem like a pole dancing slut to me and now I know he did the same about me to her.

1. PureSoul says:

I said sluts, because if they know about him being with me for 10 years .. then they are..
        😣

1. Carol M says:

Oh! This is outrageous, Puresoul! I’m with you

2. Mercy says:

You nailed it Carol. I use to hate his IPPS because of the horrible things he would tell me about her. Now I have this protective feeling toward her because I know she’s been put through everything I have and has endured it longer.

9. Jasmine says:

that’s funny. I accidentally made the announcement. I didn’t know facebook put a post in the newsfeed. Whoops..

Little Acons – No. 2