Your World In My Eyes

YOUR WORLD

I want you to look into my eyes and there you will find yourself. You will see everything that you have ever desired in my eyes. Every hope you have will shine from my eyes, everything you have every wanted will be visible to you. However, you will not look on the ordinary version of those things that you covet. You will see the enhanced variety, the shining and gleaming types of those things which you hold dear. I want you to stare deep into my eyes and focus on what you find there. Allow yourself to become absorbed by those deep pools of desire as you begin to lose yourself. It is only natural to want to fall into what you see, to let go of those constraints and inhibitions so that you become consumed totally by what you are looking upon. No harm can come of it for you are only staring at the very things which matter to you. Honesty, humility, humour and desire. Integrity, values and passion. Everything which you regard as a virtue can be seen in the world that I have created in my eyes. What you tell me, both directly and indirectly, will invariably come into your view within a matter of moments. It is like a far flung barren planet which has been discovered by intergalactic explorers who commence terraforming of the planet in order to make it habitable. Everything you want becomes a reality as they are formed in this world right before you. The interests you have appear; the places you enjoy visiting come into view and the events that you like to attend flare up. You are hypnotised as this wonderful world forms in my eyes, all generated by you although you are so taken by the process and what you see that you do not realise that all I am doing is taking the materials that you are furnishing me with and replicating all those things that you want to see. I am skilled in ensuring you tell me everything about yourself to add to all the preparatory work that I undertook before I made my move. Like ingredients in a particularly delicious cocktail I combine all of these things which matter to you and weave my magic to create a drink which you will never want to stop drinking. It is intoxicating and invigorating, an addictive concoction that once you have taken your first sip you will continue to draw deep on. You have no chance to escape because from the moment I cause you to look deep into my eyes I show you all the things that you want. I show you the world where you are queen, where nothing will ever hurt you, where your true worth has been recognised by me. This world is perfect. Everything is in its place and accords with your values. You ever stop to question how is it that I have been able to create this world so accurately and so brilliantly. You do not query how this creation is so magnificent because it is everything that you have always wanted. From the fairy tale existence you promised yourself as a young girl through to the correct treatment that you deserve as the decent person that you are, everything appears on this world which I have tailor made for you. It is captivating, mesmerising and alluring. You want this world more than anything you have ever known. You want to be absorbed by it and to fall deep into its fabric, cossetted by the security that it provides. Nothing goes wrong on this world, it is a clear utopia and best of all it is right there before you. All you need to do is maintain my gaze, letting yourself fall deep, deep into this marvellous world and everything will be alright. Everything will remain wonderful.

What you never realise is that this world will be consumed in an instance. In just one blink, this utopia will be obliterated and it will be as if it never existed. The dark inky pools that are the reality of these eyes will devour this created world, erasing it just as readily as a black hole consuming a planet. Once again the darkness will take hold and annihilate the fabrication which you held so dear. Even when this happens you will go on searching though. You will stare deep into my eyes, trying to find this world again amidst the ink-black darkness. There is no light that can shine any longer which may just happen to illuminate where this world has gone to. The darkness is absolute because it is the darkness that is the reality. Not that it will stop you trying. You will keep looking and searching, trying to find the perfect world once again, hoping for it to emerge into the light once again. You will keep trying and that is why we show you the world in our eyes.

7 thoughts on “Your World In My Eyes

1. Nina says:

HG, I find it difficult to understand how he is very successful professionally and socially, a multitude of friends, convinced that he is the most wonderful of humans. Yet with me, it’s different. I get the dark side. How is this duplicity possible? How can a persons private persona be so different than the public persona?

The contrast between the façade, the fact that you are in devaluation and thus painted black. It is the manifestation of the split thinking.

2. Twilight says:

This is so not in sync with this article and I don’t normally speak of what happens in my life. The entire eyes things thou.

I have an associate whom I no longer speak with, she started to date a man and changed….more so he changed her.

Well I am at the market the other day and feel this presence and look up….he walks by real close( invading my space) he wanted my attention. Made eye contact with him. It felt like subtle bullying. The last time I saw him he did provoke me, my reaction was negative and very emotional. I run into his GF not to long after this, speak with her for a minute and notice he is walking the perimeter of this place as he passed this isle he looks down it, very obvious he is looking for someone.

I only suspect he is a Greater by some of the things he has said and by the way he “feels”.

Back to this eye contact….his eyes changed briefly. I laughed slightly smh and turned away continuing with what I was doing.

I am curious HG how did he interpret this?

3. Empress1 says:

HG’s work, his books, his pages are invaluable!!! I finally am clean- saw him a few weeks ago- it was okay – but he was boring- yes the house I was at is amazing. ( He has three mansions) However, I was bored, he was boring—- yes I finally realized what a child he is “I was good, wasnit I’– ” I did do that, didn’t I” ” See, I wasn’t wrong, was I ” — those are all three year olds ask their parents, not a multi- multi- millionaire Guess I am not the ‘new mommy’ and he wants me to tell him ” good boy… you did well, you are awesome. ” I did all of that– kissed his head and said ” My sweet, poor lovely little boy.” Then he fell asleep. They are very weak inside— and I am no longer hooked. Mine is still a small hurt little boy– someone else can figure this out and then get the rewards!
    HG– I think I finally got it! However, finally gets this will be able to control him forever—- correct!

Sounds like you are making progress but you have no need to engage with him and therefore you should not be kissing him on the head and speaking to him. Implement no contact and keep it in place.

4. Sharon Marinucci says:

Hg.I Cried Through This Entire Story.Only Reminds Me How Much Valuable Time And Energy I Have Wasted On My NARCISSIST. I Had No Choice Being Born To This Kind , I Had Very Little Choice At A Young Age Marrying A Cerebral NARCISSIST Man 25 Years Older Than I ,But Did I Have A Choice. Befriending The Lesser NARCISSIST? Being Am EMPATH I Knew Something Wasn’t Right ,The Put-Downs, The Fire In The Eyes. The Sick Jokes The Constant Lying The Cards And Roses ,Then nothing, The Missed Birthdays ,No Holidays ,No Romance , No Special Occasions. I Knew To Get Away , But I Said. I WILL Be The One To Change Him (Impossible)MY NARCISSIST CHANGED ME FOREVER. H.G. WAS I GROOMED AS A BABY BY MY PARENTS To Swallow This Nonsense?? Thank You.👪💔

1. smarinucci1970 says:

THE ANSWER IS YES , THANKS FOR YOUR UPLIFTING COMMENTS TO ME WHEN I REALLY NEEDED IT 🤐🗣