Fury

Why does he lash out at you, abuse, assault and insult?

Why do you get ignored and cold-shouldered?

Why does he walk off and disappear?

Here is the answer.

By understanding fury, what causes it and what purpose it serves you will unlock a fundamental element of the narcissistic dynamic.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

ALSO AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

8 thoughts on “Fury

1. PurpleLove says:

HG,

go narcissists feel pleasure when they are in rage, when they experience a heated fury?

Well I believe I am normal person but when someone pulls my strings I feel the heat inside, my blood is hot, like I got struck by lightning. And the odd thing is this is a pleasant feeling. I feel powerfull, because I can now do or say thing that will amaze other people. It’s difficult to control it. But after the fact I feel guilty and bad that I lost control. But when I feel that heat, it feels great.

What about the narcicissists? Is heated fury pleasure for them?

No. If you read Fury, the answers lie in there in greater detail, that’s why I write them!

2. Leslie says:

I got the police to finally take an interest in keeping the narc from killing me. Now he’s doing a hoover and has found a couple counsellor (a long past request of mine). He’s stalking my life. I live i. A country that puts IMMENSE pressure on women to “forgive” (not hold accountable) male violence and toxicity so I’m being pushed into the counselling stuff which I already know is farcical. He’s displaced responsibility for the police action against him as being my fault and nothing to do with his behaviour.

How do I stay calm in counselling? I know he will try to provoke me. What kind of drama is he likely to pull? How can I enforce my personal boundaries?

This is a matter which is best addressed through consultation given the amount of detail to provide to you.

3. DoForLuv says:

Is abortion criticism ?

Wounding? Yes, assuming the narcissist is the father.

1. DoForLife says:

Yes . And Yes he was , Thank you so much ! .

What Do We Feel?