No Contact No Nos

NO CONTACT NO NOs

No Contact is THE key to beating the narcissist.

Most people get it wrong. There are two reasons for this.

1. Not understanding the requirements of a Total No Contact Regime , and

2. The misleading effect of Emotional Thinking.

As part of the first element, the establishment and maintenance of a Total No Contact Regime means not only knowing what you MUST do for your Total No Contact Regime, but also what you MUST NOT do.

No Contact No Nos provides comprehensive information about the fundamental errors and primary risks which exist to your Total No Contact Regime so that you know what they are, how they threaten your regime and what you can do to make sure your Total No Contact Regime is properly implemented and also securely maintained.

This extremely useful and eye-opening guide tackles the weaknesses to your no contact regime in an effective and straightforward manner and is available for just US $ 5.

Obtain it here

9 thoughts on “No Contact No Nos

1. G. says:

Narc character -amazon original alert . Dear Dick . Dick . Scene one.

2. Tizzzi says:

I’m sure there won’t be a hoover, for maaany reasons.
    1. It is 1 year he has an ipps and is in a formal relatioship.
    2. He is very well fuelled
    3. I was a sort of ipss/dls…and of course there is someone else with this role in his life now.
    4. We don’t have anything in common, no work, no house, no nothing
    5. The city we live in is huge
    6. He knows i won’t look back
    7. No fb, no instagram, no nothing in common
    8. He had to leave because all of us knew his nature after 7 years working together
    9. I don.t want him to come back. I’m fine now after 10 months we don’t see each other and i wouldn’t pay attention to his silly games and dramas
    10. I think he is pathetic and disgusting, no emotions in telling it. Just what i think cognitively.
    11. I don’t want him in any shape and form.
    12. I am a fuel dispenser, but no more no less than any neurotypical person in the whole world. So…the effort to hoover me would be 10000000000 superior to the effort to seduce a new one.
    13. He discarded me 1 year and 8 months now. He came back 2 or 3 times. I said no and the last time i did not answer his stupid text message.
    14. He is blocked on my phone, wa etc.
    15. He had at least 10 different womenlo when he engaged with me, and i was not his favourite one. So…why coming back to me when he can have what he wants?
    It is not arrogance hg…no way.

If there is a Hoover Trigger now, based on the information provided the Hoover Execution Criteria is unlikely to be met, especially if he does have an IPPS and is in the golden period with that IPPS. However, the HEC change and therefore there always remains a risk and you should not complacency impact on your no contact regime so the risk is increased.

3. Laurel says:

Greetings, HG 🙂 and thank you for this…

I loved reading this post.. It’s pure truth. They always come back.
    Til death do we part!
    The sinister marriage of emotional manipulation… it exists.

However, readers here have a window of opportunity that many do not. When you understand the use of lieutenants, flying monkeys and all other tactics – the game suddenly becomes strategic in ways you never realised.

I think of him now, and my view of him is entirely different. I have enjoyed this respite period and blossomed in it. This was when I found HG and his works.I love the content and have enjoyed the comments too of fellow readers.

Until this, I had no understanding and the Hoovers’ – I really thought he loved and wanted me. The ‘emotional sea’ was always agonising and I did want to drown. I really did.

I accept and understand now. I’m ready for the next attempt to Hoover.
    He hasn’t changed – but I have. And as long as I keep healing and reading I will stay safe.
    Yes he’s got his own power – he has used it many times. But I don’t like him any more. Too painful, too mean and there really is no love.

I think if HG met him, he would think he’s an idiot. Lol
    I find comfort in that! Lol

But I feel mostly like that child who got picked on at school and was ostracised- left out and not invited to birthday parties.
    Then one day after being pushed around and taunted, decided to try something different.

Stopped caring, went to karate lessons and slowly built up confidence and strength. Suddenly when you can execute a perfect kick, you realise your own worth. You have power.

That’s how it feels reading here. Like you’re hanging out with the Grand Master, learning all the tricks. The moves. And practicing. Getting ready.

This article really struck a chord with me because sometimes I hear my voice reminding me ‘he will be back’ and it’s the truth.

But I’m ready now. He hasn’t changed. I have. I won’t fall this time. I’ve been practicing…with the Grand Master..

I do feel empowered!!

Laurel

Haha. Welcome to HG Miyagi’s School of Empath Kick Ass. Class of 2018 or have you been here longer?

1. Laurel says:

Hello NarcAngel,
        Thank you for your words! I have been around in hiding for a few months now. Reading. Reading, reading and soaking it all in. I have made a couple of other comments – but I’m pretty quiet.

I do love this site – it’s rmpowering and has soothed me so much. I’m so grateful- because I really lost who I was.

It’s a treasure trove and so well written.

Nice to meet you x

2. Caroline says:

Laurel
      thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. It’s good to have you in class.
      I love hearing people tell me about their personal growth, it encourages me, and makes me happy. It’s like we’ve escaped to freedom.

Here’s your large Power Smoothie to drink on your break. What colour bendy straw would you like in it?

4. lisa says:

You hoovered someone after 12 years that’s hilarious HG. It’s weird now how this hoover word is so normal to be used in this way , if i used this word to anyone i know they would completely think i meant my carpet

1. Laurel says:

Well, the carpet benefits from hoovering, we don’t !

Getting Out!