THE NARC DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – NO. 11

on-the-eleventhday-of-christmasmy-narcissistgave-to-meeleven-monthsof-sniping

6 thoughts on “THE NARC DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – NO. 11

1. freedgypsysoul says:

Unrelated to this post but can anyone tell me how to get my word press profile picture to show up on my comments and likes? Kind of tired of not existing. lol

1. windstorm says:

Freedgypsysoul
      There’s a pic of you with your comments. No one’s name or pic goes with likes

1. freedgypsysoul says:

All I see is the grey background with the white silhouette. You’re telling me I’m actually here though? You can see my pic even if I cannot?

1. windstorm says:

Freedgypsysoul
          Brown hair with bangs? Brown eyes with eyeliner? Black top? That’s what I see – young, pretty woman. 😊

WordPress is full of bugs – or possibly goblins. It does stuff that irritates me all the time. Never had trouble with gravatar – yet. But it’s constantly kicking me off and making my type out my email and name each time I make a comment and often fails to send me all the comments I have signed up to receive.

1. freedgypsysoul says:

That sounds like me! lol I still see nothing but I’ll take your word for it. Thank you

2. mommypino says:

I don’t know if this qualifies as a holiday hoover. But last Thanksgiving, my stepdaughter told her dad that too bad they’re not invited anymore because she really loved the crab bisque that I make. So this Christmas eve dinner, mg stepson kept asking me for the recipe for the crab bisque. He doesn’t ever cook and he cannot read because he is special needs so i know his sister is really he one asking him to ask me for it. I can’t say no to him because he’s so sweet and sensitive so I printed out the recipe and gave it to him. But before I printed it out I changed the Cayenne pepper from 1/2 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons. Hope she enjoys it!

Decipher