Understanding the Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING THE FUEL MATRIX

*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***

All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.

This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-

1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.

2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.

3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix

4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.

5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.

6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.

A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.

This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here

82 thoughts on “Understanding the Fuel Matrix

1. wildviolet22 says:

Would someone please list some famous celebrity lower or mid Lesser Narcs? Musicians or actors perhaps? Or articles discussing them? I’m new to the site, and found some case study articles, but not on LLN or MLN specifically. Thank you.

2. WokeAF says:

While I must wait for tax time refund or some miraculous windfall to find out for sure – (a d I can’t WAIT)
    My babydaddy and Narcoholic both fit squarely into the lesser (middle or Leaser) yet it was rare they laid hands on me or smashed things. Hands on would be “by accident” with narcoholic , and only if I allowed him to provoke me to shove first with babydaddy (and even then it was low level)

But lesser across the board both of them, esp babydaddy …excepting the physical violence.

1. Lorelei says:

Woke—the sex tape has to do with understanding the types of responses you can expect from lessers, mids, greatest & how we can even prompt the negative things we fear the most. It’s less safe to make a sex tape with a particular group of narcissists, this can be applied to other activities. The information can be viewed as examples that fit various platforms.

3. L says:

HG,

Are there cerebral lessers? Can all LLN, MLN, and ULN schools be of the cerebral cadre? If not, which ones can be cerebral?

There can be cerebral lessers.

Cerebral Lessers. Those who can read a cereal box or instructions on a shampoo bottle?

1. K says:

That sums it up nicely.

K
            I know that’s not accurate to all Lessers and I don’t want to confuse anyone. It’s just more the ones I experienced because of SN. Knuckle dragging neanderthals. I know you experienced them also, and to think of them as cerebral just paints that picture.

2. K says:

NarcAngel
            Some of my lower lessers didn’t speak; they grunted or just backhanded/sucker punched people. They spoke violence fluently.

3. Lorelei says:

K—you’ve opened up some new perspective here with mentioning that HG has humanized narcissism and psychopathy. He says on the flip side not to bother forgiving and I think the message is to stay more neutral and recognize keeping emotion out of it, but I think that especially for those of the most rudimentary intellectual function that it has to be quite disconcerting in the development phase of narcissism. They can’t even process even on the most basic level what is happening. I mean none of them have a choice but damn—imagine being equipped with an IQ of 60-70 and being placed in a horrible environment. It’s not a wonder they act as they do. I interact with these individuals frequently. Many exceed this level of IQ—probably hitting the 80’a more often. Environmental retardation on top of innate intellectual disability and violence in the home. Recipe for producing abusers and more of the same. Thousands of scholarly articles written and little mention of narcissism, anti-social yes but only with a moderate flair.

4. K says:

Lorelei
            No child deserves any of the abuse that was meted out to them, however, we must use logic to protect ourselves from Narcissists and Anti-social individuals. Many of the lower functioning narcissists end up drinking themselves to death, overdosing on drugs or incarcerated. Sadly, the scholars aren’t very good when it comes to NPD and ASD. It’s a very serious issue and the APA is clueless.

We have to keep spreading the word.

Lorelei
            Hahaha. “Environmental Retardation” is excellent.

6. Lorelei says:

It really is environmental retardation. Stunted or retarded/arrested development due to a lack of stimulation and interesting surroundings. It’s absolutely essential that more intervention be geared to help these families. I can’t divulge the program I’m working with on here but I am absolutely thrilled by the work being done to help decrease infant mortality in my area. My hope is that it expands beyond early toddler ages into ongoing support for what is almost always woman—single with kids. Dads often incarcerated.

2. Lorelei says:

NA—I worked with a gastroenterologist that used to throw things, beat his wife, perforate people’s intestines.. I’m serious. They aren’t all stupid. There seems to be a correlate to impulse control rendering their behavioral presentation as “dumber” than they may be in terms of reading & writing. (I know you know this—we have fun poking at them) It just goes to show how complicated people are, but really aren’t anymore.. I’m not sure why so many wear Hawaiian print britches. It’s like they all wear them. A lower lesser may even say “hell no” to printed britches!

Lorelei
            You’re right, I was joking I explained in my comment to K because it might confuse others. Apparently the Upper Lessers can occasionally even wiggle into leading countries. Although that could make the case either way depending on how you view their effectiveness.

2. Lorelei says:

Indeed NA.

3. Renarde says:

Can you have Elite Lessers? Hmm!

I knew an intelligent Lesser once and he foxed me. Very.

It was the fact he was good to talk to. But his library revealed a different tale. An incomprehensible book left out for my benefit on poetry. One side of bookcase rammed with penguin classics. The other? Autobiographies on racing drivers. Totally incongruent. One the facade, the other him. He drove a high end, but bellend carl. The Audio TT. Built for wankers.

But I had to explain ‘cognitive dissonance’ to him. Which after I’d watched his differential engine working sputtered out, ‘Oh yes. Yes. Of course’. Tosser.

Then you get me mum. UL. Only ever read one proper book that I’ve ever seen. Pity it was a ‘puff piece’ about Jenny Churchill. Time. Wasted. And encyclopedias. Sorry love, that’s just rote learning. Here, try this Ladybird book on “The Library’.

Another Lesser had to be ‘scaffolded’ to the extent that it took the joy out of a conversation. But again, not stupid.

Lessers eh? Cant live with ’em. Cant live with ’em.

I pity the poor fool etcs.

2. L says:

Oh okay. I know midrange narcissists but regarding lessers, I guess examples of LL or ML would be does drugs; dropped out of highschool; gets fired from work or works a low level job like a store clerk; physically, sexually, and verbally abusive; etc. correct?

1. K says:

L
          Correct.

2. WokeAF says:

And LMR can be all of those excluding physical/sexual violence apparently, right

3. L says:

HG, would you agree that these are examples of a LL or ML narcissist?

I do not see what you are referring to in my moderation pane, you will need to be specific.

2. L says:

HG,

I am referring to this:

2. Dorion says:

“There can be cerebral lessers.”

Ooohh… do you have an example, HG? It almost sounds like a contradiction like a victim Greater, but maybe I just don’t have a vivid enough imagination. Perhaps some of the really evil, paranoid and violent dictators from history? Or some of the serial killers that got away with it quite long?

Think delusion.

1. Lorelei says:

I need a cerebral lesser—he can recite poetry to me as I bathe him. I love Margaret Atwood’s poetic style. My favorite. Maybe some of her work..

2. Dorion says:

NarcAngel LOL… But cannot spell cereal correctly and mistake it for food for thought?

HG, yes I was sort of thinking about delusion regarding some serial killers. But this clarifies it more – even other, very dysfunctional people suffering from severe psychotic illness, who never murder or physically hurt anyone could fit that, with Delusions of Grandeur and other types of delusions. Those folks are often utterly stuck in the mind, driven by a brain that operates in a very disordered way. And as a consequence, cannot develop or maintain functional, even quazi-normal social life, so their fuel matrices would indeed be small (and perhaps more virtual, imaginary etc), which fits with the article above.

This also makes me think of the cliche when it is suggested that sometimes there is a fine line between genius and madness, amazing creativity/innovation and reality breaks. I do not believe it is a fine line but there is truth in that saying. So perhaps that could determine and distinguish sometimes whether someone become a Greater or an Upper Lesser? Including the self-awareness part because, by definition, a delusional person is primarily aware of their delusions and not accurate reality, except in their clearer moments/periods.

3. Lorelei says:

Dorian—there are upper lessers with well above average IQ’s. I think that an upper lesser with a Ph.D. may fall within such a definition (cerebral lesser). The terms are confusing—it’s an aggregate of behaviors that fall into these categories. Upper lessers can be quite bright but less impulse control perhaps—smack their wife, be successful but not concerned with facade in regard to children to the extent a mid ranger may be. *The intelligence per se doesn’t move up the scale from lower lesser to greater in a fluid pattern necessarily. I think I’m correct from having read a lot here, HG can correct me please. The categories are useful for many generalizations but intellectually I believe there is some variability.

Naturally there is more to add to expand but what you’ve written Lorelei is essentially correct.

1. Lorelei says:

I want one HG! Only in printed pants!

2. Lorelei says:

Also, this is why there is substantial value in assistance material that may not seem pertinent to one’s situation. The divorce package gauges responses based on classification of narcissist and can be applied to other scenarios. Due to being swarmed by narcissists I have a voracious appetite to understand this disorder, so certain material may not seem “important” but when having been drenched in narcissism it’s created such an appetite, and there are golden nuggets found in all of the material. The sex tape piece is another with excellent information on classes of narcissist vs. their typical behaviors that are highly applicable to many non-sex related sorts of situations.

Absolutely Lorelei and thank you for highlighting that.

4. Sweetest Perfection says:

Not it’s not. My UL is absolutely far from that description. He is not cerebral but somatic, according to your analysis and to his obvious selfies of his six pack. However, he has a PhD and not only that, he is a tenured professor. I’m tired of hearing lessers are dumb or basic. He is absolutely not. He must be an idiot in terms of feelings but he’s not stupid or basic. If he were I wouldn’t have fallen for him, because I am far from that. Unfortunately he recites Keats. But that’s an aesthetic choice that I do not share.

5. Lorelei says:

Sweetest—I’d take a lower lowest over my ex. Someone could have tripped him in traffic by now and a job wouldn’t have even inquired re, his whereabouts. I swear my ex in college though meets the same “profile” as a UL. He wasn’t dumb. He’d scam a grandma out of her life savings and walk away like a rose & looking good.

6. Sweetest Perfection says:

In any case I love Lorelei more than I love my narc. Although I don’t agree with her description of lessers, I shouldn’t be defending my narc. It’s a hard job to be an empath.

7. Lorelei says:

Is J Lo narc or empath HG. I have to know and it has to be now.

Narcissist. From the block.

9. Lorelei says:

No say no. I had hopes. Why? Why

10. Lorelei says:

She cries all the time HG!

11. Lorelei says:

I did not watch the half time show though. I live like an Amish person and don’t have even basic television!

12. WokeAF says:

Lorelei bc if your comment I’m buying sex tape even tho I don’t have a sex tape worry .

It applies to more than just a sex tape.

14. Violetta says:

Sweet P: not like Keats?!!

Them’s fightin’ words, Missy!

15. Witch says:

@sweetest
            I get the feeling that you’re not really defending him, you’re defending yourself 😆
            I agree with you though, upper lessers can be intelligent and talented. They are not all roadmen selling drugs for a living

16. Lorelei says:

HG said there are two type of UL’s anyway. There is no need to defend—I married an emotional moron that gambled away a lifetime of money and issues pity plays to get attention and gain control of his family. It’s pathetic. It’s even more pathetic that he or his “empath” mother didn’t call the children to offer condolences on the loss of a grandparent. (Not me—their children!) My college ex. Mr. (probable) UL never even bothered painting me black. He spoke of me like a goddess until he died. Guess what? His daughter came to the service! Over 20 years later. But, a man that runs a company, is bright,.. IS vile enough to issue such a blackened perspective of me (and I’m a nice person) that his mother can’t even extend “I’m sorry” to her own grandchildren. No defenses are needed here. Each of us made egregious errors because we didn’t know how pervasive this all is. Of course we weren’t soup kitchen hopping for men in the day. But even if we were our experiences would be valid and add richness to the discussion.

17. Desirée says:

Lorelei
            J.Lo is a narcissist

18. Lorelei says:

She an A Rod are both narcs. I’m so disappointed. I needed her to be a victim.

19. Sweetest Perfection says:

I’m replying here because it’s the only spot I found, sorry. Violetta, I don’t dislike Keats, but out of all romantic poets in English, he definitely is not my number one. My narc knows and enjoyed mocking my preferences. Lorelei, yes. The type A is probably never gonna paint you black as HG explains, it’s the type of the affable asshole, remember? Always looking jovial and cute in front of everyone, cold as a motherfucker once you get closer, but always flying around like a fruit fly. I’m sure mine would take me back tomorrow if I unblocked his ass, only to put me in the shelf two days later of course. Witch, you are right. It doesn’t bother me so much he was a narcissist; it bothers me I fell for it. And I don’t want to be associated with a moron, that’s why I try to redeem his absurdity but in the end, he is and will always be an Upper Loser.

20. Lorelei says:

The fruit fly is a perfect description! It would have been less normal had I not fallen prey to these losers Sweetest. I’m always knocking myself for how my life has gone, but It has been a perfect recipe for all of this. If I buy chocolate cake mix and add what the box says to add and out comes a chocolate cake I am mad at it for being chocolate. (??) I even added the proper amount of oil, water, and eggs and it’s perfect but all I do is focus that it’s chocolate and not vanilla. I was set up from day one. It was the combination of many influences that set up this tendency for a draw to narcissists. I watched my grandfather abuse my grandmother, he had another child outside of the marriage—he was unkind to me. I watched my dad’s mother be catered to after she abandoned he and his brother. She was a cold & prissy woman that destroyed my father. Yet, I had mixed messages because by the time I came along she was inclusive of me in her matrix but I was baffled by behaviors toward others even at that point. Sexual abuse. My father’s triangulation within my immediate family. He was floridly abusive and said the craziest things. My role models were so fucked up it would have been less likely for me to be normal. The sexual abuse alone was devastating/earth shattering. I’m exceedingly outgoing, educated, polished (you’d never know that here!), intuitive.. I and YOU must focus on what Is right and not what is wrong. Of course it seemed normal to accept my ex husbands behavior! It was all I had ever known. Many things didn’t feel right but I was used to that. I was used to dismissing it.

21. Witch says:

Out of curiosity I actually looked up “roadman” on urban dictionary and I’m laughing 😆

“Echoing as the distant relative of the chav ,(now an endangered species hiding in their mum’s basements) the roadman is a superior more aggressive creature.Wearing £400 bin bags they can be found in schools, mcdonalds and any other place they can get attention. Roadmen come with the standard gear of an – armani,nike or any other manbag all containing the two most crucial things, a trusty old shank and a spliff or two. This fine British creation ironically- does not happen to speak English very well ; if you happen to find yourself in the vicinity on one such person(s) any attempts made to to communicate with them will be responded with a very ‘sharp’ answer. Despite their drawbacks roadmen have managed to occupy 65% of the UK and are showing no signs of stopping- sleep tight.”

22. WokeAF says:

Witch – I’m dying 😆 at Roadmen description

23. Violetta says:

Sweet P:
            Shelley? Coleridge? Byron?

It better not be Wordsworth, or we are no longer friends. I am sorry, but I have my standards.

24. Sweetest Perfection says:

Violetta, I’m not a Wordsworth type of girl either, we can continue to be friends. My favorite is Blake as I have expressed many times, I even flew to London in December to visit the exhibit of his prints at the Tate Britain. I also love Shelley and a little opium-induced Coleridge is always fun. Let me clarify that what I do has nothing to do with Romanticism anyway.

25. Dorion says:

Some comments on academia. As far as degrees, I have been around PhDs and other advanced degrees since my late teens/early 20’s. I have also completed mine before I turned 30 and went on to pursue what can be beyond, higher ranks, academic politics, what have you. I got to know my mentors as someone pursuing these degrees, and then mentoring, trying to guide other in the same direction. Lots and lots of all that. I absolutely do not think that acquiring these degrees require any form of superior intelligence. It is much more about endurance, follow-up, and the ability to complete something for a goal, whatever that goal might be. Even climbing the academic ladder up to tenured professor, department chair, dean etc does not require any superior intelligence in my opinion… in fact, sometimes great creativity and outstanding intellect hinders it.

I absolutely have met many, many people with mediocre intellect and creativity in academia. Many are in prime leadership positions. Sadly, often many of the outstandingly intelligent creative people don’t make it. I believe narcissists tend to make the status even in academia more often.

2. Dorion says:

Okay, that makes sense, thank you.

1. Lorelei says:

Dorian—I am hoping for the next phase where the mids are easier to spot. I have faith it will happen. Not faith in a god but in further synthesis of learning and picking out the cues and nuances more readily. I think keeping emotional thinking down and being more overall objective is key.

3. Violetta says:

Lorelei, I think you’ve just described one side of my family. I come from a series of highly erudite thugs.

4. Renarde says:

Lorelei

You have hit on the head a MAJOR stumbling block I had in the early days and have also answered a very big question I have right now.

Can a Lesser get into PROPER academia? Also is true intelligence linked to School?. My block.

To my mind, intelligence IS NOT the ability to remember. That is a trick. True intelligence really is as Descartes said; I think, therefore I am.

Lessers do not think; they remember. Its surprisingly easy to get a PhD. I choose not to remember my field. I derive from first principles.

I suspect a Lesser would get so far and no further. Largely.

If you were to see a Lesser as Professor? Probably because the people above them are weak and easily manipulated.

1. Lorelei says:

Trump is the most powerful man in politics in the most influential country Renarde. He is also educated, although I believe a former professor said he was an idiot! I have read this and it’s likely his behavior tainted whatever their interaction included.

2. Renarde says:

Lorelei

He is not educated. At all. His rhetoric in speeches appeals to the lowest common denominator. Agreed that an intelligent person could do this but it would be far more subtle.

There is a VAST difference between rocking up to lectures for a few hours if week vs being intake actually present in lectures and doing the work.

Trump has lazy stamped all over him. I dont even think he graduated, did he? A draft dodger too? Well he certainly has the mark of excellence stamped all over him.

He is a wealthy man from a priveledged background who did not get into Ivy League through his intellectual brilliance.

So, whomever that Professor was, he got him spot on I’d say. Largely, Pist Doctorals and Profs will judge on the cerebral. Not character. Reason; they are too intelligent and it doesnt serve their interests unless they are bent.

Please dont say you like Trump!

3. Lorelei says:

Trump is an idiot in my opinion by means of his embarrassing behavior. But.. He is tenacious, he is achieving some results and he is whether I like it or not the president. He appeals to many. Politically I am fiscally conservative and liberal in many regards—I align a little both ways. I am drawn to an Obama style narcissist much more than Trump in a personal level. Obama could get my pants off, not Trump. Ever.

4. Sweetest Perfection says:

I disagree with you, Renarde. Getting a PhD has little to do with just memorizing, nor is it easy to get. But that doesn’t mean you are more or less intelligent for having or not having one. It does absolutely mean that you have dedication and perseverance as well as intellectual curiosity, acute critical thinking skills, and why not, also ambition. I have heard the argument that PhDs are easy to achieve more than once before, in my context it was always said by people that didn’t have one. And, apart from the intellectual effort, in the USA it also costs a lot of money. So no, not that easy. Is my UL more intelligent than anyone here though? Nah. But he’s not stupid. Trump is a different species altogether…

5. Renarde says:

SP

I know what it takes to gain a PhD. Intimately.

I knew of a guy who did three years. Nearly there. Then had a massive row with his supervisor then junked it in a fit of pique. Now that’s idiotic.

As Ive just explained to Loreli, I was in a funny mood. Getting a PhD is a very good achievement. No question.

I guess I’m trying to understand what intelligence really is.

6. Lorelei says:

Renarde—I’m working on a doctorate (it’s a practice doctorate which differs from a PhD, in the US it’s a DNP) I am working on reviewing DNP/PhD dissertations/ projects and have it almost nailed down. The difference is that in a clinical arena where I am the practice doctorate specializes in translating the research into clinical practice. I do research indeed—but the focal point is different than just a nurse researcher that doesn’t keep his/her foot in the puddle. I stay current in practice so a DNP is more fitting to my clinical practice than simply a PhD providing lecture on theory, etc. I’m not sure if the DNP trend has spiked interest in the UK. It’s quite popular here for nurse practitioners for instance, as they stay in practice. Some academic sorts will get both—a PhD and DNP but if I do anything else it will be to piggy back this with psychiatry provider privilege. I only bring all this up because it is not “hard” per se, but it requires reasonable intellect and I can see already after 3 weeks in my course who is at the top and who is not. Even at the bottom there is appropriate writing and thought expression. The lesser stuff gets a little confusion and we are guilty here of poking fun. I do! The Neanderthal types are funny—until they are your step dad molesting you at night. The greaters can be ridiculous. Look at Clinton and his behavior when he was busted for his sexual shenanigans. It was obvious he was lying. All I’m saying is that I can promise you—the writing and rubric application to what I have to write each week cannot be achieved by an idiot. It killed me last week to have to submit my work despite my mom dying. It’s hard work.

7. Renarde says:

Lorelei

I’m so sorry! I did not know your mum died!

How are you?

Well done on your achievements. I was in a bit of a peevish mood before. Apologies.

8. Lorelei says:

Thanks Renarde. I’m ok. I was not doing well the first few days but once the showing/funeral were in full swing I kicked back into gear. I have moments—wanted to call her this morning because I had a snarky thought and realized I couldn’t and that hit hard. She loved snarky banter—she was a bit of a snob. I know that I felt miserable leaving her at the nursing facility each time I left so I know she was quite displeased being there. That helps. There have been little “gifts” here and there. When my brother and I got to the hospital the doctor on duty (even out of town from where I live) was my friend. I was able to tell him to immediately stop everything and it was empowering to do that for her. And kind. There was no need for discussion as he and I knew. Just little gifts here and there and support from many.

9. Renarde says:

Lorelei

I’m just so sorry. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

10. Lorelei says:

Awe thank you—I’m really ok Renarde. Little things give me a “hit.” My daughter asked where Christmas would be. (I’m off this year for the holiday) You know what. Maybe Costa Rica. (Was planning on a summer trip but it’s dry and weather nicer in December) Something to remember. I plan to investigate where it can be special. It’s not being able to call today as I mentioned. It’s also selfish to wish for someone to be there to take my calls in a nursing home that they despise.

11. Violetta says:

Renarde: it depends on the field. In English, Feminist Theory or Post-Colonialism people probably get through faster than medievalists, if only because they don’t have to deal with translation.

Memory is only part of intelligence. The real issue is the difference between intelligence and wisdom. Golden retrievers are so dumb they will hold the flashlight for the burglar, but they are very wise: they know when you need to pet them or play with them to feel better (which is always).

Border Collies are intelligent enough to recognize not only words but spellings (woe to humans who think that spelling b-a-l-l will prevent Spot from deciding it’s time to head to the park), but they are extraordinarily stubborn, and won’t even look to their own safety or well-being once they’ve made up their minds about something.

12. Renarde says:

Violetta

You make an intresting point differentiating intelligence from wisdom – it had not occured to me.

Boxers for example are notoriously stupid. Bull terriers are incredibly intelligent and very good at guarding children.

13. Sweetest Perfection says:

Renarde, no need to apologize. Intelligence is a tricky one. I for example have always hated IQ tests which only focus on your logic and scientific intellectual sides; what about associations, holistic thinking, emotional intelligence, space intelligence, artistic ability and creativity? A lot of BS in a test. I also detest people that can only think analytically and after dissecting and braking down info are incapable of seeing the whole picture and beyond. Violetta, in my universe a PhD takes minimum 2 years to complete after the Master’s, with translations and without them, and then there’s a limit of time so that you don’t take a hundred years to complete your doctoral degree like a friend of mine from Italy, he had to do his dissertation defense in secret because officially he had already gone over the allotted time for just a couple of days! Then I have another friend who liked to brag that he was a doctor after he received his degree (he was a linguist) and during a conference in Washington DC he registered himself in the hotel as “Dr. Suchandsuch.” They woke him up at 4 am because someone was having a medical emergency and they thought he could help hahaha! I bet he could parse the sentence syntactically? Lol!!

4. J.G says:

How wrong I was when they told me about narcissism. I always thought that, people who looked at each other in the mirror and held each other in high esteem. (Without any more sequel…)
    And to discover that narcissism is something else, it really lets you discover how uncultured I was about these subjects. And for this ignorance, I had to pay such a high price.
    That’s why I think it’s good, the diffusion of his work, maybe others can save it.
    How empathetic that I am, worrying about others, instead of myself…
    and it’s that there are so many types and so many grades… it’s surprising.
    Give me more… information

5. Vanessa says:

Is there any way to avoid a smear campaign if you are a non-IPSS that is being devalued? Of stop it?

Read the book ‘Smeared’.

2. K says:

Vanessa
      While you are waiting for Smeared to arrive in the mail, you may find this article helpful.

6. mommypino says:

Everything here about my LLN mom is accurate. I was her primary source for fuel. My dad provided only residual benefits. She had secondary sources through her relatives and my grandma but when I wS 13 she did something that has blacklisted her from the entire family. So since then I became her only main source of fuel. Every now and then ahe would pick on the neighbors but I carried the heaviest burden. This was when she was really like the devil to me and when I wishes my lifes would end. So thankful to God that it didn’t because now I have a loving husband and two adorable kids. I’m so blessed. I just need to work on myself and deal with the issues that I have inside. As I read through here I’m learning so much about myself and what I need to work on. What you wrote here is one of the many things where you are just so astoundingly accurate.

Thank you.

7. kathy0720 says:

I think I’ll have to find a lower lesser next time! Sounds really appealing. Maybe I could teach him to use the indoor potty and tie his shoes. Love you HG!

1. Renarde says:

Kathy

I know you’re joking but dont.

They are the scum of humanity. I call them ‘Orcsises’

Precious.

1. Lorelei says:

Yes Renarde. They get into higher levels of the academic world at times. I couldn’t reply under your comment. Sometimes the comments vanish after I read them. It’s no wonder I live in a perplexed state!

1. Renarde says:

Lorelei

Just to let you know, I recieved the notification on this comment.

1. Lorelei says: