Empath Detector

empath detector

Understanding the relevant school and cadre of empath that you belong to is an integral part of arming yourself so that you effect a GOSO Campaign (Get Out, Stay Out) with the maximum effectiveness.

Recognising where you belong with regard to one of the four schools of empath and then the relevant cadre not only aids you in learning more about yourself and how your school and cadre attracts particular narcissists, it will weaponise you in your quest to GOSO and also assist you in evading narcissists in the future.

This consultation is conducted through the provision of a protocol which is straightforward and provides confidentiality between the parties. A questionnaire is provided which elicits a broad range of information about you and your behaviours to enable me to then analyse your responses and provide you with an accurate and easy to understand response through an audio sound file.

Ensuring you know what you are means you will avoid the mistakes that occur with self-analysis through lacking objectivity. It will ensure you do not embark on courses of action which are suited to different schools and it also enables you to plug the gaps in your own defences and achieve GOSO sooner and with less effort.

See the link in the menu bar for more information about the process and how to book The Empath Detector Consultation

33 thoughts on “Empath Detector

1. EmP says:

The gift I will give myself next month!

HG approves.

2. Twisted Heart says:

I ordered mine today. I can’t wait! Will I receive it via email HG?

You will and you have!

1. Twisted Heart says:

Haha! I guess now you know my real name, you sly fox😉

Thanks so much for your analysis. Pretty much what I thought, though I was surprised by the dominant carrier traits. Makes sense as why I’m still so worried about my narc’s health and well being and how it is going to effect him as he gets older.

Now I’m intrigued to find out what kind he is. I thought greater but I think my need to express my emotions was a big turn off for him so maybe he’s a lesser. Does a greater just have the awareness of what they are? I really believe he knows that he’s a narcissist or a psychopath. He didn’t really try to hide it.

What kind of information should I give you for the narc detector? Is there some key points I should focus on?

There is a questionnaire which directs you to the relevant information you need to provide to me.

2. Twisted Heart says:

A fun idea for one of your polls might be to post pics of famous empaths and see if we can guess what school/cadre they are from.

I’m still surprised that I have such strong carrier traits. I think I too confused it for codependent traits. So enlightening HG!

3. Clariel Parke says:

I thoroughly recommend this!

Go into it with an open mind. The questions are interesting, thought provoking, creative and does hit a nerve.

The results are comprehensive, providing an overview analysis of ones particular empathic profile. The results are presented in both a comprehensive and personal manner. There’s also a clear definition on how ones particular empathic profile would affect affect the different schools of narcissists.

In my experience, this analysis does provide further insight and self knowledge. It also made me ask myself new questions. All in all, found it to be an excellent resource for moving on in my personal recovery process. Highly recommended.

Thank you Clariel.

ClarielP
      Hi Clariel. I agree with your assessment. I think those who say they don’t need to know or it doesn’t make any difference are doing themselves a disservice in recovery and in potential future involvement.

4. Whitney says:

How rare is it to be an Empath?
    Out of 100 people how many would be Narcissists, Normal, or Empaths? Thank you so much.

25.

1. Whitney says:

Ohh 25 Empaths? That is common

25% isn’t common.

2. Renarde says:

25% That’s more than I thought. Intresting! More Es than Ns.

1. Whitney says:

You are right HG. So logical

5. Amanda Snapchat 5 says:

I am interested in this. But is it possible to see the questions beforehand? I am not sure if I would have time to prepare the responses due to work. I would like to have an overview of the time I would need to invest in this. Not knowing how much time I have to invest has stopped me also from applying to the narc detector etc.
    Thank you and I really admire how you are very creative about your business. well done

Thank you. I do not provide the questions in advance of a booking, but it will take you around 30 minutes to answer them, dependent on the level of detail you include.

1. amanda SNapchat says:

Thanks. SOunds great.

6. Whitney says:

The Empath Detector is one of the best things I’ve ever done.

Being in love with a Narc I’ve spent the last 2 years confused, and even wondered if I’m Narcissistic.

HG is incredibly insightful and accurate, and understood my authentic self.

I thought I was a Codepedent Geyser type. But I’m actually a Standard Empath, both Geyser and Carrier type.

I was mistaking my Carrier behaviours for Codependency.

I also thought I was Codependent because I constantly juggle various Narcs. Now I realise it’s because they latch onto me, and I try to help them even though they burden my life.

I wouldn’t have learnt I was an Empath if I wasn’t abused by a Narcissist.
    Self-understanding is a powerful and positive outcome from the situation.

Now I can continue my life journey with a better understanding of myself, mental clarity, and a sense of peace.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” –Carl Jung

Thank you Whitney, I am pleased to have assisted you in this regard.

2. nunya biz says:

Thank you Whitney : ) I relate to some of what you’re saying. Very helpful to me.
      It is the controlling aspects of narcissism, as well as pushing down tendencies, that are chilling to me.

7. foolme1time says:

HG is it possible to have empathetic qualities as a child and after years of abuse you develop into another, perhaps a codependent?

A codependent has empathic qualities also. A codependent forms as explained in ‘Chained’.

1. foolme1time says:

Thank you for answering HG. Another one to add to my reread collection!

YOu are welcome.

8. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Why is the Narc detector $50 and the Empath detector $100
    Luv Bubbles xx 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻

The Narc Detector is US $ 75.

1. MB says:

HG, I’m curious. Why is the pricing in USD and not British currency?

You mean pounds sterling. It is because the largest proportion of my readers/clients are from the US and other countries link their currencies to the US dollar.

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
        Thank you …. I was confused from the currencies then
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

9. Renarde says:

An excellent idea HG. Our first goal must be know thyself.

10. S says: