Valentine Venom – Part Two

VALENTINE VENOM PART TWO

And so to today, Valentine’s Day.

It was time for Gillian to be punished for her three prior transgressions where she had wounded me.

Gillian who thinks she is far more capable in her position as head of her department than she actually is. Gillian who adopts the role of involved mentor, caring boss, attentive listener and champion of the oppressed.

Bullshit.

All part of her facade and I saw through it a long time ago.

To read on and understand what happens when an Ultra Narcissist has a Mid Range Narcissist in his sites, just use the link below.

Part 2 – US $ 3

52 thoughts on “Valentine Venom – Part Two

1. Abw Flying says:

Mr Tudor,

IPSS ( no sexual intercourse , he just went down on her couple of times because in his head that’s no cheating plus that’s ‘ his thing’.. he seems to be obsessed about it. Lots of sexting etc over some months tho) anyway… she texted him back with a funny ( she thought) comment to the msg he send her earlier but she did it beyond permitted hours ( not late but when he was already at home).
    The mid mid-ranger’s paranoia made him think that she did it on purpose so he send her a msg next morning at 6.30am saying
    “ If your intention was to ruin my evening you almost succeeded.I cannot be stressed and think that you might send me something inconvenient in an inappropriate time as you did yesterday. You may have nothing to lose but I have everything. I am now convinced that I cannot trust you anymore and therefore I believe we should end our private relationship here and now “.
    He didn’t block her on his private number ( they both her their business mob No and they have to deal with each other occasionally on a professional grounds as well) but I understand he might kept the communication open just to keep an eye on what is she doing as she can possibly couse him some problems ( she would not).

Question is , I understand that IPSS needs to be punished for her treacherous behavior but will the mid ranger consider this as a major in nature Intrisnsic factor which causes disengagement or should IPSS rather expect a corrective devaluation and being putted on the shelf ?

This is a Corrective Devaluation. It is designed to frighten her into compliance again through seemingly ending the relationship – it has not actually been ended as there is no disengagement.

1. Abw Flying says:

Thank you .

You are welcome.

2. Whitney says:

Good work HG! I think Gillian had a crush on you and was upset you didn’t like her

3. SMH says:

This was epic, HG! I loved how you laid out every step of what you did and thought of every possible ramification, even protecting the couriers. Great insight into how your mind works. Tania sounds like a good egg – someone you would want on your side.

It is hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that Gillian would react the way she did but then I have never worked in an office, nevermind one full of narcissists. I saw absolutely no signs of anything to do with V-Day on actual V-Day, and I was out and around people all day. I can’t believe anyone takes it all so seriously.

Happy Birthday, FOTS! Looking forward to seeing what happens next with Piano Boy but hope you enjoy yourself either way.

Thank you SMH.

4. IdaNoe says:

HG, my Matrinarc used to set me up like this. Did yours ever?

1. IdaNoe says:

So what’s the difference? Mine set me up more times than I can count. I’m still dealing with traps she set. The physical are dealt with I believe, but there are still mental/emotional traps on the horizon.

5. inspire2bu says:

HG, you may just be creating a monster in me! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I’m wondering where my empath self has gone? Normally where I would have felt compassion… my eyes were gleaming in delight. Love your stories! Thank you for the entertainment!

6. mommypino says:

It’s so satisfying that she met her match. She reminds me so much of the MRs that I dealt with in my life. It was really dumb of her to pick on the receptionists. Receptionists may be lower in the formal hierarchy but the nature of their job holds power too. I remember when I had my internship and became friends with the receptionist. We always had lunches together and became close. She told me that when she doesn’t like the applicant she would just throw away the resume to the waste basket. She said that she knew that I would be her friend and she had a good feeling about me so she forwarded my resume to the boss. I was so thankful that my guardian angel made her like me. I had no idea that when I handed her my resume that it could have ended up in the waste basket.

7. kel says:

Do you feel any righteousness, like justice putting her in her place? Is it just fun exposing her, aside from the bonus fuel?

I’m sure a lot of others, besides Tania, enjoyed it too.

I did what had to be done. As always. Victoria aut morte.

1. kel says:

Aka: Victory or death

2. kel says:

Ohh!! I didn’t read Part One of Valentine Venom til now!! Now I see why you ruined her Valentine’s Day!! Payback

2. kel says:

Well, what’s interesting to me is narcissist’s can see selfishness and unkindness in others, and can know it’s wrong of those other people. It’s funny to me that narcissist’s have morals sometimes, when it concerns other people’s actions.

I do love what you did here to Gillian, but then I realize, your kind would do it to any of us.

8. Chihuahuamum says:

I dont feel sorry for gillian in the least. I am surprised one of the more nonanonymous gifts wouldnt be found out. Youd think someone would ask how they liked a particular gift and all would be found out. Many of these types of narcs just take and never say ty for the gift. Usually at christmas i give smaller gifts out to clients and the narc ones never say ty. Its like its just expected. Entitlement. I continue bc i have to. If i left them out theyd consider it a snub and it could come back at me. Instead of the headache i include them but i never expect any sort of thanks.

9. Presque Vu says:

She sounds like an utter nightmare!! Why do guys like people like her honestly? So transparent and materialistic makes me icky. I’d sense her out and hate her too. Go Tania and her team!

Something I’m confused about HG…

It sounds like you are a good boss, it’s important that everybody from reception to canteen to admin and so on are treated with respect. The importance of this is staff retention and staff morale. I don’t necessarily see this as recruiting lieutenants as such or for fuel (it’s common decency for me at least). They are compliant and offer preferential treatment because they like you as a boss. That’s human nature I think.

You are nice to them for fuel alone? You show them special treatment and favoritism – and that’s how you recruit them?

But respect to you for your plan, that was epic!
    Truly brilliant… your mind intrigues me.
    *applauds*

1. K says:

Presque Vu
      HG has no decency; it is all about his facade and the Prime Aims. Also, I think, because HG is higher functioning, he is able to maintain a smoother and more cohesive work environment because it benefits him and facilitates his machinations.

1. Presque Vu says:

Thank you K, sometimes I lose sight.. I see my perspective and not his. You make sense, it’s a total learning curve for me. Thanks for the other side.

2. K says:

You are welcome Presque Vu
      Try to flip your thinking and pretend to be a higher functioning narcissistic psychopath. You are running the show to win so how would you play the game?

I would want to expand the least amount of energy, so I would have minions to do my bidding and the best way to keep minions in situ is to use seduction (manipulation). The appearance of being the “Good Boss” and flattery (words are easy and low energy) go a long way in the office.

1. Presque Vu says:

I forget it’s constantly to win, to be on top.

Let me be a psychopath narc for a minute….

Find commonality, compliment, identify targets who are hard to manipulate.. avoid. Seek out friendly approachable people and invest my time sharing jokes, thanking good work, after work drinks, friends in every department, lock on the best looking females so I can triangulate later for a burst of fuel, have at least two people I despise I can get negative fuel from by playing with them. Be agreeable to things I have no interest in but things associated with power and prestige belong to me. I will manipulate to win. I demand respect. Every guy wants to be me and every girl wants to fuck me. If they don’t comply off with their head!

Did I do good?
        Some of that also applies to the Empath though. I realise he does it for the win, and I do my version because I like to make friends and connect genuinely.

But thanks K for breaking it down again. It’s really made me try to view his perspective. I realise now I know of one definite narc now in my working life! I’ve missed him until now.

Presque Vu
          Haha. That’s the gist.

2. K says:

You are welcome Presque Vu.
        Ha ha ha…excellent job! Find commonality (mirroring), target and seduce, look for character traits, then let the the games begin. I especially enjoyed: every girl wants to fuck me and the off with their head part. Well played and you ferreted out an Office Narcissist in the process. Huzzah!

HG’s office is full of myriad personalities and he moves them around with precision like a master chess player, every game is won before it is played.

10. Kathleen says:

HG- I thought I left a response but it may have been on a previous year of this article. My note had simply said -thank you HG for servicing this site with such aplomb on Valentine’s Day.

For me it was comforting to see your messages come across in spades on a day that can be difficult with beacons of romance trying to assault us.
    I had an extremely busy day with work however -which helped but I wanted to thank you for your attention to this site on a day when you know many of us may struggle. To me it was helpful have a fab weekend
    With love, (happy valentines day)
    Kathleen
    😀

Thank you Kathleen, your appreciation of my work and dedication is….appreciated!

11. Fuel on the Shelf says:

F**king bloody brilliant and jolly-good diabolical, HG!!!!!
    If I had unlimited funds I would hire you to torment Mr. Mid Range Piano Boy!

Speaking of which….Happy F**king Birthday weekend to me! The limbo of his attendance looms in the balance as the ominous piano tune plays.

Thank you FOTS.

2. shesaw says:

FOTS, consider tormenting Piano Boy F**king bloody brilliantly yourself 🙂

Do not consider anything FOTS – implement GOSO forthwith.

1. shesaw says:

That’s better, indeed

2. shesaw says:

(the better torment)

3. Presque Vu says:

FOTS!!! Happy 40th for this weekend!
      Life begins at 40 and 40 is the new 30!
      Treat yourself to something extra special, well overdue and 1hr of self love taking back your power. HG’s GOSO consultation.

FOTS
      Happy Birthday Gab. Remember that people show up because they care for you. Enjoy your time with them.

5. Chihuahuamum says:

Happy birthday gabs!!! Hope your weekends a lovely one 🙂

6. WhoCares says:

Fuel on the Shelf,

“If I had unlimited funds I would hire you to torment Mr. Mid Range Piano Boy!”

You have it within your means to torment Piano Boy yourself – ignore him. (The ultimate torment for a narc – as Shesaw already commented.)

Happy Birthday Weekend to you!

1. Fuel on the Shelf says:

Well Piano Boy already broke the news (yesterday) that he’s not coming to the party but that he’ll “make it up to me”. Yeah no thanks.

I thanked him for letting me know his decision and we haven’t texted or spoken since.

I’m obviously upset but I’m not letting it ruin my weekend.

It makes it easier for me to be angry with him and ignore him. I feel this this is what I needed anyway. A way to stay mad. Madder than I usually am. This is a good thing right now.

7. BurntKrispyKeen says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎈
      Hope your weekend is splended, Fuel On The Self! 🎂

12. Christopher Jackson says:

Checkmate.

13. Jess says:

If you don’t mind, Your Grace, what is the price you pay for Tania’s assistance? Is it monetary?

I do not pay, I invest.

14. Peaceful says:

Purely delicious reading HG.
    I love to see c*nts like Gillian getting their just deserts.
    – Peaceful

Thank you.

15. TY says:

Wow. This would be an excellent scene in a movie. Ever think of writing a script?

From time to time, yes.

1. TY says:

Not that you have loads of free time, but, please do. It would be unforgettable.

Thank you TY, I have been approached my some US producers to serialise my work for television and be involved in the writing. It is at an embryonic stage and may go nowhere, but it would be extremely gratifying if it does.

1. MB says:

Gratifying indeed!

16. Kim e says:

Brilliant HG…..but then you already knew that!! Bravo

Thank you.

17. DEMBunny says:

Hilarious and well executed lol
    Ok questions, if I may?
    1- is G a MMR or UMR & what points to this?
    2- surely she has a few IPSS /DLS. MY MMR would almost definitely mention to me he received no gifts. I would then say- but I sent one !
    would this not be the case w G also? Would the anonymous senders not inquire or even if there to witness, not investigate? Would G not then paint her IPSS / DLS’s black and even suggest the reason why?
    3- surely G is intelligent (and paranoid) enough to suspect foul play such as what you delivered . She wouldn’t suspect interference? She wouldn’t even suspect YOU? Just curious. My MMR would almost defin suspect interference as a more palatable explanation over being overlooked.

Wonderful story HG!
    (Ps -Is Tania a magnet super empath?)

Valentine Venom – Part One