What Am I To The Narcissist? Where You Sit in The Narcissist’s Fuel Matrix.

WHAT AM I TO THE NARCISSIST_ WHERE DO YOU SIT IN THE NARCISSIST'S FUEL MATRIX_

Having ascertained that you are entangled with a narcissist is one thing, but it is also fundamental for you to understand where you sit in the narcissist’s fuel matrix because you might be in for something of a surprise?

Your position in the fuel matrix is critical for a number of reasons, including :-

• Understanding the impact this has on the risk of being hoovered by the narcissist
  • The likelihood of malign hoovers and/or malice campaigns against you
  • How the narcissist will respond when you escape the narcissist
  • Why the narcissist is behaving towards you in the way that they are currently (seduction, devaluation or disengagement)
  • Will there be devaluation and how it will manifest
  • The likelihood of competing interests in the fuel matrix
  • How your no contact regime will be affected and best applied
  • Who else might be in the fuel matrix you were unaware of

Plus much more!

Are you the Intimate Partner Primary Source or actually a Shelf Dirty Little Secret?

Are you placed in the Virtual Fuel Matrix and positioned as a Shelf Non Intimate Secondary Source?

Are you a Shelf Intimate Partner Secondary Source and there is actually an IPPS you did not know about?

Just US $ 100 ensures you understand what you are to the narcissist and this will then provide you with a platform for greater understanding of what you can do and what to expect.

THE PROCESS

1. Please effect payment using the PayPal button below.
  2. I will then send you a Common Sense Protocol which governs the terms of the consultation.
  3. I will then send you a questionnaire for your completion.
  4. You submit the questionnaire to me and I shall analyse your responses.
  5. I will provide you with the analysis of where you sit in the narcissist’s fuel matrix and therefore what you mean to the narcissist. You then have a platform for gaining further understanding and freedom.
  6. My analysis will be provided within 96 hours of receipt of your submission. This infrequently may be extended where there are high demands for consultations and/or I have external commitments which impact on delivery time.

Where am I in the Fuel Matrix

15 thoughts on “What Am I To The Narcissist? Where You Sit in The Narcissist’s Fuel Matrix.

1. amanda SNapchat says:

what service is your favorite to provide HG?
    Great job created a whole new business. I am very inspired by your entrepreneurship.

GOSO and Narc Detector. Thank you

2. amanda SNapchat says:

for 100 it is just a response of “you are intimate partner primary source” ?

1. amanda SNapchat says:

thanks. I will buy it.
        Great work HG!

3. foolme1time says:

So to all of you techies out there I need help in what I should purchase. I use my iPhone which when it comes to the detectors do not work! ( just ask HG! Lol) So do I purchase just an iPad or would a laptop work best? Technology and I do not get along very well at all! šŸ™ƒ

1. Twisted Heart says:

Fm1t
      I just bought a tablet (ipad) with a Bluetooth keyboard as an accessory. It gets the job done.

1. foolme1time says:

Thank you Twisted Heart.šŸ¤—

2. amanda SNapchat says:

i would get a laptop. you can always do more with them.

1. foolme1time says:

Thank you Amanda. šŸ˜Š

3. FYC says:

Hi FM1T, Your eyes will be grateful! Consider theses things regarding both: An iPad will feel more like your iPhone and is light and easy to use anywhere. It was designed from the ground up as a stand alone device and there are many iPad specific apps. If you use your iPhone lying down, you can also do this with an iPad. If you use a reader for downloadable books (e.g. kindle fire) the iPad can replace that and be far more versatile. It has a bigger typing surface, but still too small for real typing unless you get a Bluetooth keyboard, or you can get an iPad Pro in a slightly larger and heavier size that comes with a keyboard (like Microsoft surface). If you want to use your device to create documents, the iPad is still challenged in terms of Office apps. Both iPhone and iPad can be used on your current wireless provider account.

If you use your device only while seated, a laptop is the powerhouse of computing and is the best device for all available work apps (MS Office) and professional creative apps (photo, graphical and music). A laptop will be larger and heavier than an iPad but much more powerful and versatile. At home, you will want to set up a wireless router (not difficult) for WIFi so you have access to your computer anywhere in your home. Mac has different lines of laptop notebooks. Probably a reasonable place to start is a MacBook Air (light, versatile, but has some limits) the most powerful and expensive is the MacBook Pro. They are designed for different purposes. If you go to an Apple store,ask a genius to show you the differences. They always ask what you want to do with so they can approximate what will meet your needs. If you decide on a laptop, I recommend getting more RAM (random access memory).

If you have more specific questions Iā€™m happy to help.

4. WhoCares says:

HG,

Are the results of this particular consult more effective if done in conjunction with the more precise results of a Narc Detector? Or is it a ‘stand alone’ result?

(I ask this question specifically because I did a consultation with you on my narc, regarding type and cadre, a while ago and recognize that through the implementation of these consultation packages that the results may have become increasingly more precise as of late.)

It can be undertaken as a standalone, however it is ultimately all the more effective when combined with a narc detector consultation.

1. WhoCares says: