Chained

chained1

Are you or somebody you know chained to the narcissist? Are you a co-dependent? What does this mean? How did you become this way? How does the narcissist know what you are? How does the narcissist exploit this condition and how might you escape him? These questions and more are posed and answered in this fascinating book. Delivered direct from the dark-hearted master, the narcissist provides his unique observations on those who are co-dependent and find themselves chained to the narcissist.

US E-book

UK E-book

CAN E-book

AUS E-book

9 thoughts on “Chained

1. Whitney says:

HG, I read Chained and I loved it.

Afterwards I watched a documentary about prostitutes and pimps (Dark States: Trafficking Sex). I could see the pimps were Narcissists and the prostitutes were Codepedents. I wouldn’t have understood their psychology if I hadn’t read your book. The host Louis Theroux was baffled by the prostitutes’ devotion to the pimps. Your book is essential for anyone to read. Especially police officers, psychologists, teachers, etc. It is a marvelous account of human psychology!

Thank you and I am pleased you found it useful. Yes, my work enables you to see and understand particular dynamics which may not have been apparent before.

1. Whitney says:

Yes definitely. I am intrigued by your understanding of human dynamics! How can you understand people so well.

1. Because of what I am – I need to understand people.
          2. My intelligence.
          3. Natural ability.
          4. Training.

1. Whitney says:

Thank you HG. I have been trying to understand myself and people my whole life. Unsuccessfully! I appreciate your wisdom.

2. kasia says:

Mr Tudor what would you do if your primary source of fuel realized that you are a narcissist and read your books behind your back and started to use your techniques? Would you finish with her or devise other methods of manipulation?

Why would she want to use my techniques when she is being treated so well by me?

1. Narc noob says:

You should be in politics!