A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 4

A LETTER TO THE NARCISSIST -MISS S' LETTER

Dear Mr H

You seduced, you stole, you exalted, you annihilated,
You elevated, you decimated, you connected, you sucked me dry,
You opened me up, you closed me down,
You delivered me to ecstasy, you devalued and discarded me,
You were sensual, you were sardonic,
You made my heart smile, you tore out my soul,
You put me on a marble pedestal, you stoned me with your vicious tongue,
You bathed my heart in liquid gold, you buried me in quick sand,
You crowned me as your princess, you burnt me at the stake,
You were my prophecy, you were my Satan,
Your hands knew every inch of me,
You tore out my essence and trampled my boundaries,
You pledged unity only with me, you labelled me a whore and cheated,
You held me tightly in your arms, you suffocated the life out of me,
You cast, you hooked, you netted, you feasted,
You made every nerve ending shiver deliciously,
You were my divine intervention, you became my nervous breakdown,
You disconnected me from my higher power,
You were luminous, you illuminated, you are an illusion,
You loved and yet you didn’t
Because love is real. And you are not.

Sincerely Not Yours

Miss S

9 thoughts on “A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 4

1. SJ says:

Have I ventured in to the wrong corridor?

Where are the views about Miss S’ letter to her Narc?

2. SJ says:

It sounds as though you’re a very strategical/organised thinker, Miss S.

I enjoyed this, it’s to the point – bringing strong, resonating memories back.

I feel your pain.

3. Starscape says:

HG is a brilliant Master of Narc psychology. His understanding, and conveyance is light years beyond compare. He is the needle in the haystack.

4. Kelly says:

HG, I want to be like you. I no longer want to feel these things I feel.. these useless feelings. I don’t want to care or be effected. I’m tired of being kind and sweet and stupidly believing and trusting and hoping that anything is real. I didn’t hear from him in days…until he needed me to check him in at the airport for his return. It’s laughable in it’s blatant absurdity. I mean, the man can use a person and not think anything of it. I want to be a narcissist. Empathy doesn’t pay.

5. Narc noob says:

HG, what advice have you given in the past in regards to those who want to find psychologists and lawyers who have dealt with NPD? I’m assuming you don’t have a degree/PhD in this field, yet experience is akin to the same, in some cases?

I do not have a degree in this field, that is correct, although I do not need one.
      You ask if you wish to find psychologists or lawyers who have dealt with NPD and then you ask them particular questions to ascertain their expertise.

1. Narc noob says:

It’s like finding a needle in a haystack. Where you live probably has a lot to do with it. I’m sure things will change over time. 🤞

2. Anm says:

Narc noob,
      To answer your question in a simplified way, for a Psychologist, look for one who has experience with domestic violence and PTSD, not one who specializes in relationships.
      For an attorneys, you want to look for one who is willing to fight a long battle. Believe it or not, most attorneys want to get things over with and move on to next client. You can not allow yourself to get an attorney who expects to settle. Last but not least, this is very important, you need to find an attorney who knows how to win attorney fees and one who will protect you against paying a narcissist attorney fees.

1. Narc noob says:

Thank you for your detailed response, ANM.

The Rules of Ex Club – No. 12