Empath Detector

empath detector

Understanding the relevant school and cadre of empath that you belong to is an integral part of arming yourself so that you effect a GOSO Campaign (Get Out, Stay Out) with the maximum effectiveness.

Recognising where you belong with regard to one of the four schools of empath and then the relevant cadre not only aids you in learning more about yourself and how your school and cadre attracts particular narcissists, it will weaponise you in your quest to GOSO and also assist you in evading narcissists in the future.

This consultation is conducted through the provision of a protocol which is straightforward and provides confidentiality between the parties. A questionnaire is provided which elicits a broad range of information about you and your behaviours to enable me to then analyse your responses and provide you with an accurate and easy to understand response through an audio sound file.

Ensuring you know what you are means you will avoid the mistakes that occur with self-analysis through lacking objectivity. It will ensure you do not embark on courses of action which are suited to different schools and it also enables you to plug the gaps in your own defences and achieve GOSO sooner and with less effort.

See the link in the menu bar for more information about the process and how to book The Empath Detector Consultation

50 thoughts on “Empath Detector

1. Dianne Louise COYLE says:

Um, Im worried about 2 things:
    1/ I find you totally fascinating! (very worried about that), currently watching ALL your youtube videos…
    2/ With my (also very) limited understanding, Im worried for your safety…arent narcissists unusual risk takers? Understand your annonymity here, what about in your everyday life?

2. Kate says:

OK, thank you. So all Narc types use malice and / or punishment, just it’s either conscious or not (depending on the Narc). I do understand this to mean though that deliberate or not, they are still aware that they are hurting someone? This feels like a riddle – that they do not have empathy / consider others feelings, yet want to hurt someone to gain control / get fuel etc – which is only possible with them being aware of others feelings.. :s Confused!

Hello Kate, do access this to aid your understanding
      and if you need further help, do consult with me so I can explain it in greater detail

3. Kate says:

HG, how does it work that Narcs are supposedly not malicious, and are instinctive, yet deliberately punish in a way to hurt their victim, on repeat? :s

Hello Kate,

There is a distinction between malice and punishment. Malice is covered by the Logic Bulletin “Understanding Malice Campaigns” and goes beyond punishment. The punishment is a deliberate act by the narcissism BUT it is an unconscious act by the Lesser or Mid Range Narcissist. The Greater knows he or she is punishing and malice goes further.

4. Emma says:

“HG Tudor commented on Empath Detector.

in response to Emma:

HG, suppose a mid range narcissists believes they are an empath and they request an empath detector test because they want to know what empath school and cadre they are, what do you tell them? It would be pointless to tell them they are a narcissist right?

I would tell them they are not an empath.”

HG, I could not find the empath detector post I comment on originally, so I am posting it here, thank you for your reply.

Yes telling them they are not an empath is the professional thing to do of course.
    I can imagine that it must be a disappointment though to the narcissist who believes themselves to be an empath.

Have you had narcissists requesting an empath detector test? If so how often does it occur? And how do they react to the news they are not an empath?

On a side note, I really don’t know how you do this HG, single handedly moderating an active blog, entertaining your readers, doing individual consultations, writing, promoting your work and presumable having a day job, a relationship and a social life. I am starting to think there may actually be some truth to your claim to magical powers. Do you sleep at all?

Hello Emma,

Yes there have been narcissists who request EDCs. It is not common. When they are told they are not an empath, some say nothing, some express surprise.

How do I do this? I do not sleep much as you have worked out.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

interesting – some express surprise?

Does that mean they are not truly surprised they are not an empath or that Ns are never surprised?

It means they are surprised they are not empaths.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

haha okay thanks for the clarification HG

2. Kim e says:

HG, Waht do you tell them if they are not empaths? Do you tell them they are N’s just by your involvment with them?

If the EDC shows they are not an empath I will tell them they are not an empath.

4. alexissmith2016 says:

Would I be correct in assuming that they are initially surprised and then the narcissism kicks in and they would believe your test results are incorrect and believe themselves to be empaths anyway.

Yes, unless they are Mid Rangers Who Would Be King.

6. Lovely – thank you HG

2. Emma says:

Thanks HG, I guess the reason it is not common for narcissist to request a EDT is because they probably instinctively have an inkling they are not an empath.

As to sleep, I know several narcissists who have issues with sleeping, either having difficulty with falling asleep or sleeping through the night without waking up several times. I am not suggesting you have these issues and I don’t want to pry too much into your personal life, so I am not asking how it is for you, but in general terms, would you say that there is a relation between narcissism and sleep issues?

Actually, it is more likely they are convinced of what they are, namely an empath (The Mid Rangers) and their grandiosity and delusion means they do not need this Tudor character telling them what they already know.

There are links between narcissism and sleep issues, yes.

1. Emma says:

Ah, yes of course, grandiosity and delusion form the thick blanket they use to protect themselves from the cutting truth and rationalize everything in their own mind, I see now that it is the exact opposite of truth seeking.

Regarding sleep issues, thanks for confirming the connection with NPD. I have observed that it is very difficult for a narcissist to relax, to be at peace even for a short time, they are constantly in a state of hyper vigilance, I suppose that is not very conducive to sleep.

It’s not hyper vigilance it’s the effect of the churning chaos and the ever present need for fuel and control to keep it at bay.

3. Emma says:

I see. But is it not also hyper vigilance because the narcissist is constantly surveilling everyone and everything for signs that pose a threat to their control? Real or imagined, they see threat everywhere.

It’s not a conscious surveillance though, it’s unconscious, hence why it’s not hyper vigilance

5. Emma says:

Majority of narcissists are by definition unconscious of their narcissism, that does not mean you cannot call it narcissism, hypervigilance related to narcissism will indeed be mostly unconscious, this does not mean you cannot call it hypervigilance.

You misunderstand. It is not hyper vigilance, it is what I explained in my earlier comment.

7. Emma says:

No, I understand what you are saying.

I do not agree to your reasoning but I understand your point of view HG.

Thank you for your answer, it is helpful nonetheless.

You are welcome. I appreciate all constructive discussion even where there is disagreement.

9. Emma says:

HG, would you care to elaborate on the “churning chaos” you mentioned?

– what does the chaos consist of? Thoughts, emotions, confusion, darkness?
            – What would happened if you allowed the chaos to surface instead of cushion it with fuel?
            – Have you ever tried to allow it to surface, if so what was that like, if not would you consider it, for instance to investigate what it is made of?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Emma,

1. Please see https://narcsite.com/2020/01/06/the-creature-an-introduction/
            2. Please see the book “Fury”.
            3. I have.

11. Emma says:

Thanks HG, I will look up the resources.

You are most welcome.

13. Rebecca says:

HG,

I just happened to find this reading through the material here…I didn’t know there was a link between sleep issues and narcissism. Interesting, it wouldn’t surprise you then that my brother had issues with sleeping. He would stay up for 48 hours straight and then crash for 12 hours straight. He did that most of his life, since about 14yrs old. I’m finding more and more clues that my brother was a narcissist. Should I put him through the narc detector?

3. Lorelei says:

HG—at what age do you feel the empath detector is something that makes enough sense for the sake of accuracy? I’m just curious developmentally where you feel the cake is baked and it can be expressed appropriately to be evaluated. No real reason for asking, just curious.
        I feel like I was who I am absolutely by early elementary years. Someone should have shaken the hell out of me.

A person´s status as an empath will have been formed roughly by the start of their teens. It will shape thereafter in terms of particular school and cadre and be fully developed with regard to school and cadre roughly by adulthood.

2. K says:

Emma,
      Not that you need it but here is the link to your original comment.

1. Emma says:

Thanks for digging that up K, much appreciated. I understand you are the librarian here, with the growing body of work, very useful of have someone like you around!

1. K says:

My pleasure Emma!
          Hahaha…Librarian or Narchivist. If anyone needs help locating a comment, I do my best to find it; We are all truth seekers here!

1. Emma says:

Narchivist, now that is way more cooler than Librarian K, it sounds like a character in Harry Potter:

The Narchivist is an expert in intricate Summoning Charms which they use to find virtual objects related to narcissism in Cyber Space. The most famous Narchivist in history is K, K is specialized in the work of H.G. Tudor(1). K is known for her love of Truth and Honesty, she is married to Truman, they have two children together, Vera and Emmet, they live in the town of Verity, a major producer of Veritaserum.

1) H.G. Tudor: the first narcissist in history who spilled the beans about the dark mind of the narcissist. Tudor was charged with High Treason by the Narcissist Society following the cancellation of his NS membership for life as he started spilling the beans. In an issued statement NS said: Selling out The Brethren for fuel, in public no less is unheard of, even for a psychopath, This heinous crime against his own kind is a declaration of war, Mr.Tudor can expect retaliations of the most severe nature.

Pah, nonsense Emma.

I AM the Narcissist Society!

3. Emma says:

Indeed you are a society onto yourself HG.

Regarding what you do, even though your motivation is self-serving and the information you provide is not without blind spots, your work has great merit.

4. K says:

That was awesome, Emma!
            Harry Potter was fantastic and Gryffindor was my favorite house. Hahahaha…the magic is in the fingers! Veritas lux mea.

5. Emma says:

It is indeed K.

6. Violetta says:

Emma:
            Vera and Emmet.
            Eye sea watt ewe deed!

7. Emma says:

Voiletta,
            Hmhm, yes I think you do see 😉

5. EmP says:

I cannot recommend this enough!!

I thought I knew what I was and I had it all wrong!!!!!

Best $100 spent this year.

#knowthyself

Thankyou.

EMP

I agree. It is beneficial to our understanding and applying the material appropriately to each situation. There is nothing like hearing it directly from HG instead of wondering, and in getting a first hand referral from someone who has benefitted, so thank you for sharing that.

1. EmP says:

NarcAngel, I am happy because a lot of things make sense now (such as the apparent contradictions within me).

Also, very interesting questions!

6. Narc noob says:

Is there any other way to pay? Bank to bank transfer, perhaps? Shall I email?

Hostage exchange? Beads and necklaces?

E-mail me.

1. Narc noob says:

🤣

2. Claire says:

Chickens and goats I hear.