Audio Consultation

Audio Ad

For an immersive, enlightening and detailed discussion of your situation you can book a one hour private audio consultation with me for US $ 150 (or 30 minutes for US $ 100).

My audio consultations have been described as ‘total life savers’ , ‘hugely helpful and eye opening’ and ‘far more effective and far less expensive than therapy’. To learn more about what clients state, please see the testimonials here

1. To effect payment, do so via the relevant PayPal button BELOW.
  2. Once I receive notification of payment I shall e-mail you using the address on your PayPal notification.

If you would rather use a different e-mail for contact please e-mail me at narcissist1909@gmail.com BEFORE you effect payment to advise of which e-mail address I should contact you at.

3. I will e-mail you a short common sense protocol for you to read and accept.

4. We will then arrange a time and date which is mutually convenient. I am usually based in the United Kingdom so please factor the time difference into your times. I have considerable flexibility to suit times and I am willing to undertake consultations at weekends.

5. The consultation will take place by telephone or Skype (audio only)

6. This consultation is especially useful if you have many questions and wish to be able to take advantage of addressing points as they arise in real-time.

7. The process is entirely confidential.

Audio Consultation (1hr)

Audio Consultation (30min)

9 thoughts on “Audio Consultation

1. foolme1time says:

It is a bit frightening, but I keep trying to remember what you have told me about fear from previous consults.

2. foolme1time says:

HG
    A question about the narc detector consult. After you receive the information to determine what school and cadre the person might be, should I then set up an audio consult with you to determine the best way to get away from this person? I know every situation is different and I’m not sure the GOSO consult will be able to help me device a plan that will work in my unique situation,
    especially since I am dealing with my own co – dependency issues? Thank you for any help and information you can give me pertaining to my questions.
    FM1T

Goso sets out the detailed steps that need to be taken to get out and stay out and this should be used to establish and maintain no contact. If you wish to address your own issues then you are best served with an audio consultation instead (or alongaside GOSO).

1. foolme1time says:

Thank you HG.

2. E&L says:

FM1T,
      For me, I remember the moment in August 2015 when I knew “I am done with this shit” regarding the way my FOO mistreated me. My husband and I entered my sister’s home and tolerated her and one of her many minions (a 24 year old friend of her daughter) overtly, ambush filming us while we were attempting to help my 89 year old mother down the stairs to take her to her cardiology appointment. My absolutely disgusting, heinous sister was purposefully attempting to quietly escalate the entire scenario. I knew I would never step foot in her home again and essentially established GOSO without knowing about narcissism until I learned the meaning of the word in May of 2017. I then invested in (2) GOSO consults with HG because a physical removal does not always avail the mental entrapment. So a very direct and concise plan was suggested during the GOSO conversations. Then, it was my responsibility to implement these suggestions. So that’s tool #1, GOSO consult. The audio consult is a gem because you can ask questions that are specific to your personal situation to garner a sense of relief, understanding, and acceptance; or you can ask generalized question that are answered by HG thoughtfully and honestly. The best part of the Audio Consult is you can listen to his responses again and again when you realize the ET is whirling. My audio helps to ground me in the truth that I know to be.

Well stated.

1. E&L says:

Thank you. TRUTH!

2. foolme1time says:

Thank you E&L.

3. E&L says:

HI HG,
    1) Just saw that you are, again, one of the experts for the WNAAD Tele-Summit on June 1, 2019. Smart on their part!
    2) Would you care to identify a public person that you believe to be a Super Empath? I could then conduct my own research and rereading of your material. If this is a slippery slope, I understand. Thank you in advance!

Eyes Wide Shut