No Contact No Nos

NO CONTACT NO NOs

No Contact is THE key to beating the narcissist.

Most people get it wrong. There are two reasons for this.

1. Not understanding the requirements of a Total No Contact Regime , and

2. The misleading effect of Emotional Thinking.

As part of the first element, the establishment and maintenance of a Total No Contact Regime means not only knowing what you MUST do for your Total No Contact Regime, but also what you MUST NOT do.

No Contact No Nos provides comprehensive information about the fundamental errors and primary risks which exist to your Total No Contact Regime so that you know what they are, how they threaten your regime and what you can do to make sure your Total No Contact Regime is properly implemented and also securely maintained.

This extremely useful and eye-opening guide tackles the weaknesses to your no contact regime in an effective and straightforward manner and is available for just US $ 5.

Obtain it here

9 thoughts on “No Contact No Nos

1. Lily says:

HG, would one of your kind ever recruit a seemingly disconnected 3rd party to badmouth your said fellow-kind? It’s just that I am trying to figure out the incentives of a disinterested 3rd party investing 4+ hours in badmouthing your peer. A very elaborate ploy?

That is a possibility. I need more specific information Lily about your situation so I can give you an accurate answer. I recommend that you organise an email consultation.

2. Claudia Maria Christoph says:

H.G. as always you are very right… In German we have an saying old saying, when someone talkes about some unfortune: “Beschrei es nicht!”Means: “Don´t call it! Don´t call it in! As a member of a family with huge psychic abilities I have seen and experienced the immense power of words and even thoughts! Spelling is the same in English I think, this goes back to the first letters the Runen, they developped and used not for providing informations but for binding the energy of what they are spelling… it is an enchantment. So don´t call it in, what you don´t want to have anymore in your life! Love you all as always… have a blessed night!

3. Pamela Dianne says:

You are low hanging fruit – “We are emboldened and bring our seductive powers to bear on you with a Benign Follow-Up Hoover and in your fragile state there is a risk that you will fold and thus the act of gossip has destroyed your no contact.”

4. Pamela Dianne says:

You know – you reap what you sow and all that. 😉

5. Pamela Dianne says:

I know who the Lieutenant is and they will pay for their stalking.
    Bet on it.

6. Courtney Westbrook says:

Would discussing one of your kind in therapy add to the ever presence? I could see the benefit of discussing your kind in a therapeutic environment because you’re supposed to work through trauma in therapy and a bad run in with a narcissist would be a major part of that.

Such discussion increases emotional thinking but it is permissible IF the point of the discussion provides a real benefit. For instance, talking about the narcissist with me in consultation will increase emotional thinking because it is a form of engagement with the narcissist BUT there are so many benefits from the consultation that the increased ET is an acceptable consequence. Therapy sometimes is an acceptable consequence, it very much depends on the nature and ability of the therapist. Talking about the narcissist’s behaviour over and over with no constructive input is not an acceptable consequence.

1. Claire says:

I’m certain my ET is high due to catering for Father’s Day and being appalled by the garbage he associates with. F*#% why do I do decent crap??