The Truth About Flying Monkeys

Untitled design

Narcissists invariably use “Flying Monkeys” don’t they?

It is about time you learned the truth about them in this extensive breakdown which will leave you stunned by HG Tudor´s revelations about them.

A massive injection of logic which will leave you heartened and encouraged.

You must not miss this information.

Get the logic here

10 thoughts on “The Truth About Flying Monkeys

1. cb says:

Are there any Normals in your coterie, HG?

Or is every member some kind of empath or NPD?

It includes normals.

1. cb says:

Thanks
        I wanted to know if anybody can be charmed and now I know they can.

Normals don’t aspire to be IPPS do they?

1. cb says:

That’s Bl***y interesting.

A bit of what Lisa Romano says in the Support Forum community. We search for someone who had a similar childhood. A similar dynamic.

I guess Normals didn’t have a childhood with any narc parent or narc sibling around.

2. Veronique Jones says:

I think that these groups are worse than the narcissist at least the narcissist acts instinctively their followers usually have much more control over their emotions to gang up and bully a victim just to get the attention of said narcissist is definitely worse I would never compromise my own integrity like that not for anyone and would not want to have people in my circle like this no respect for people like this

3. Sarah says:

Wow. You wouldn’t be hunting character traits in this group of people HG!

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

HG, could you play a game of guess who with us?

List 20 or so celebs and we have to guess what type of narc/empath they are (clearly not the ones you plan to write about in detail) then a few days later you could reveal the answers.

It would be fun, I’m sure you’ve probably thought of something like this already.

I have something along these lines planned, AS2016.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Yay!!! Super excited for this HG!

Sex and the Narcissist