The House of Tudor

Salutations Weaponised Empaths!

You asked. I delivered.

Enter the House of Tudor

15 thoughts on “The House of Tudor

1. Caity says:

Good Afternoon HG,
    I was wondering, if in addition to the statements you’ve put on the items, if you might consider adding my favorite…It’s perfect, succinct and the first time you said it to me on a consult, was the greatest eye opener of all.

“He isn’t a narcissist because he does these things, he does these things because he’s a narcissist.”

I hope I quoted right. And of course, it could be ‘she’, as well.

Thank you so much for all you do!

1. Caity says:

Lol I probably messed it up, HG, but I’ll never forget the chill I felt when you said (the correct) quote. It was brilliant and horrifying both. Because it gave me an answer, the answer beyond all the claptrap I’d read previous to your blog and your books. This single pronouncement made me stop and think and realise the whole farce of me trying to ‘fix’ or ‘understand in order to fix’ him.

I would buy these words (your words) on a cup and proudly wear it on a shirt. Because they would be true understanding, not to mention opening up dialog with others about being involved with one of your kind, as well as ultimately leading those hurt, to your blog and books.

1. Mercy says:

Caity, those words had the same effect on me. I remember when I first read them. I put my phone down and just sat there thinking “wow”. Its such a simple answer to a very complex question. As simple as those words are, it is a very powerful statement.

I shall take that request into consideration.

2. MB says:

I’m pretty sure I’m going to be needing a Knowing the Narcissist beach towel in my life this summer.

But of course MB.

1. MB says:

I did give it a go, but I couldn’t get the towel because I’m not part of the EU. And it’s fulfilled in an EU country or some such. I don’t see what the EU has to do with it or why they are against my summer on the beach with HG!

2. foolme1time says:

My towel should be arriving in a few days! I can’t wait! 🙃

1. MB says:

FM1T, are you in the US? I couldn’t ship here!

1. foolme1time says:

Yes I am MB. I don’t why you can’t. You have to select which Country it will be shipping to.

1. MB says:

US wasn’t in the list when I entered my address. Only the EU countries. As much as I’d love to be in Italy right now, I can’t go there to receive my towel. I’ll look again. Maybe it’s user error? Imagine that. Ha ha

2. foolme1time says:

Haha! I have no idea?! For once I had no trouble ordering what I wanted, which is a miracle in itself! List your Country first and then add your address. 😍🙃

3. MB says:

Good idea FM1T, I did see two different towels. I didn’t take the first one that came up. The other was more expensive so I assumed it would be bigger. With beach towels, size DOES matter. Maybe that’s where I went astray. Thank you for your help!

4. foolme1time says:

Your welcome! I didn’t notice the size so I hope I got the bigger one? Oh well if not I can always order another. I chose the emotional sea towel. Good luck sweetie and happy shopping! 🙃

3. nunya biz says: