Understanding the Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING THE FUEL MATRIX

*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***

All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.

This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-

1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.

2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.

3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix

4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.

5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.

6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.

A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.

This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here

27 thoughts on “Understanding the Fuel Matrix

1. Lee says:

After reading this, I sit here pondering the newest Hoover after a 5 month reprieve….and wondering…If I was his sole financial support but his cognitive level was anything but “lessor” and his manipulation seemed even more akin to a higher….what the hell is he? Is his position on the “level matrix” of Lower/Mid/Ultra etc. dependent on any one specific factor? And how many of these types use religion as a means to manipulate and crocodile tears while they’re saying they are “sorry” without ever apologizing? *sigh*.

Hello Lee, no his position is not dependent on one factor but lots of different ones. I recommend you organise a Narc Detector Consultation so you have a definitive answer to assist you with bolstering your no contact regime and providing you with certainty.

2. Joanna Gaines says:

Thank you for writing this. I’ll be patiently awaiting the upper level greater narcissist fueling profile. While waiting, I’ll daydream about the blissful ease of dealing with a LLN instead! 😀

You’re welcome. It’s available as Part Three.

3. Anonymous says:

I find narcs wanting to be labeled upper level narcs to be quite hilarious. “Hey, I’m the smartest advanced scum in the scum pool”. Recognize da talent y’all.

4. MB says:

Got my tee. It’s printed on the back too. Narc repellent on all sides!

HG approves.

MB
      If you don’t mind me asking…what do you offer those who see you suddenly with these items and question your interest? I’m sure there are some who may be reluctant to utilize the items due to the questioning of others, especially if they must be discreet about their entanglement. When I was questioned about directing people to narcsite.com for instance I used that my interest was related to StepN. Just curious if you have been approached and how you handle it.

1. MB says:

NA, I don’t mind you asking anything. That is a great question and one that I wondered for the same reason as you, discretion.

Everybody that knows me knows that I’ve had an interest in dark things for a long time. ie I watch real life murder mysteries and all kinds of twisted stuff on Investigation Discovery.

Beyond that though, everybody close to me (including my husband who thinks HG is creepy) knows I’m a student of narcissism for the past year and a half. I’ve soaked up HGs work like a sponge and regurgitate it too often for some people’s taste. Many already know I’m a fan, so it won’t be “suddenly” at all. My husband actually took the tee pic. See, this way, when HG finally agrees to a speaking engagement, I’ll have buy in from him to go wherever in the world he is to see him. He likes making me happy and he knows I’d be thrilled.

Nobody that I know will ask me about my newly acquired HG swag, but if somebody I don’t know approaches me, I’ll tell them about HGs work.

Only two other people in my life (other than bloggers) know about AW. There are plenty other narcs to talk about though. Lots of real life examples and reasons to be a student.

Precisely

2. NarcAngel. says:

MB
          That’s great and thank you for answering. I didn’t want others to be reluctant, and since discretion was needed in your case I thought you best able to provide some “cover” should it be felt required. There is more conversation in the media now linking Trump to narcissism, and there are many examples in the workplace also if people do not want to admit to family etc. Thank you for responding to confirm and provide examples that there are ways around it should someone be on the fence.

3. foolme1time says:

MB
      Got my towel!! Woo hoo!! Ocean here I come! 🤣🙃

HG approves. No throwing the towel in though!

1. foolme1time says:

Never HG! But perhaps I might be able to persuade one of the ponies to lay on it so that I can get a picture for a new gravatar! Lol 😊

Ha ha. I expect to see that.

2. foolme1time says:

Just for you HG, I will try to convince them to do so! 😊🙃

2. MB says:

I’m jelly FM1T! I have to join the EU to get mine. Too much red tape. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

1. foolme1time says:

Oh MB, at the bottom of the page after you click on something, there is a reddish color box. I forget what all it had on it, but one will show the Country, change that to US. I actually just checked that today in case you were still having trouble.

1. MB says:

2. foolme1time says:

If you can’t figure it out, I’ll write it out for you better MB. 🙃

3. MB says:

I got this FM1T! Don’t worry. You work on those wild horses. I want to see a selfie too.

4. foolme1time says:

Maybe?

5. MB says:

FM1T, no! No! No! I was talking bout the horses on the blanket! Not you posting a selfie! I was kidding around.

6. foolme1time says:

I know that silly goose! 😉

4. E. B. says:

Hi MB,
      Which parcel delivery company was it? Did you have to sign?

1. MB says:

It was US Post Office, no I did not have to sign. They put in right in my PO Box. The label said it came from Kentucky. I thought that was interesting.

1. E. B. says: