Outnumbered But Not Outgunned

olster your arsenal by learning about what the narcissist thinks and fears.

An array of insights which will help you outgun the narcissist.

US  e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN  e-book here

AUS e-book here

12 thoughts on “Outnumbered But Not Outgunned

1. Caroline R says:

This is a great book. The information is indepth, and the insights first-class. Unparalleled understanding into NPD is given to facilitate healing from N-abuse, and to bolster defenses against it in the future.
    ‘Outnumbered But Not Outgunned’ could be subtitled with the maxim ‘Know Thy Enemy’.

1. Caroline R: Unbelievable. I didn’t even know how first to determine whom the enemies were until I found my way on Narcsite. And then to progress to count how many and then to know them and not be outgunned? What a trip I have been on! Unbelievable. HG: By the way, when is that article, Unbelievable, going to come back around. One of my favorite articles that you have published. It’s all so Unbelievable.

1. cont.) Oh wait, I can answer my own question: That article, It’s Unbelievable, will come back around………..wait for it, everyone,…………in the fullness of time, of course.

1. Caroline R says:

PSE
          You made me laugh!
          I echo your sentiments about the trajectory of understanding in terms of NPD that you’ve been on.

Did you get your book downloaded successfully?

I think that HG has made you and me his most attractive gravatar creatures.
          Yours is in need of some more modern eyewear, while mine needs some modern dentistry…..

Mine reminds me of the N when the mask drops.

If anyone wants to see a picture of my victim-N mid-ranger sister without her facade, just look at my gravatar monster here. But think 100x more repulsive. And she’s brunette. The teeth are accurate.

1. Caroline R says:

I have to review my ‘HG’s Most Attractive Monsters List’.
            Comparison is redundant and inappropriate here, so I will explain my further thoughts on the subject.

Empath007 has the nicest gravatar: a lilac, benign Ms Pacman.

Hers is the face of achieving “Zero Impact”. Lilac is the colour of peace and tranquility.

Yours is the intellectually and emotionally satisfied face of the empath who has found herself at narcsite.
            She’s weaponised and dignified.
            Her self-respect is high.
            She feels understood and among friends.

Mine’s the face of the empath who having found herself at narcsite, is now in therapy, but has words for the N-abuse, and so can describe it to the counsellor.

Mine’s the face of the Empath who is getting in touch with her sublimated anger. Mine had an upper Lesser N-Mother, an upper Lesser N-grandfather, and a victim-N mid-ranger sister. She’s had many N-romantic relationships.
            It depicts the parts that are incandescent with rage, but are on lockdown.

I think my gravatar is apt.

2. Carolyn: I have not downloaded yet. So far I am reading Sex and The Narcissist paperback, and the book Sitting Target paperback recently arrived and I plan to read it next, and then try my hand at downloading Outnumbered. Are you sure that HG selects these Avatars? I like mine because I am reducing my use of emojis and mine is sort of like a giant pink emoji, to keep my morale up. I hope you see this post. I just saw your reply by accident, right now.

I don’t choose them

4. Caroline R says:

PSE & HG
            Thank you for replying.
            The gravatars are randomly assigned so there is no meaning behind them, except that we are your ‘creatures’ HG.
            Thanks for clarifying.
            My observations about what they represent is purely poetic licence being taken, and making them acceptable to me.
            It’s pure speculation on my part, while I take a break from studying.

I didn’t mean that HG specially chose them for each individual, but rather that in the luck of the draw, as we’ve all now suddenly become ‘creatures’, we were fortunate to have something we could work with.
            The first one that I was given prior to this looked like a disease.
            The angry pink Pacman is a comparative upgrade.

I’d prefer not to be represented by an ugly image if I have a choice.
            My perspective always has aesthetic considerations.

Now…back to my developmental psychology reading……
            I hope you’re both having a good day.

5. Caroline R says:

PSE
            Both the books that you mentioned are page-turners, and unable-to-be-put-down.
            They’re both ground breaking, unforgettable, and mind-altering. Totally absorbing with the fourth and fifth read through.

Enjoy!

6. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Carolyn: Fourth and Fifth read though??? Wow. You sure know how to raise the bar. My goodness!

2. Whitney says:

That sounds amazing HG. I want to know what the Narcissist thinks and fears. I really enjoy reading your books. Especially during hard times they are respite for me.

1. Whitney! That is my next book to order!!

Manipulated