Escape : How To Beat The Narcissist

An unrivalled explanation to enable you to tackle the manipulations of the narcissist and achieve your escape.

The inside track from the dark-hearted master

How to beat the narcissist’s manipulations which includes how to do so where No Contact has not been deployed.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

AUS E-Book

CAN E-Book

15 thoughts on “Escape : How To Beat The Narcissist

1. Tamara says:

Yes, I forgot to mention that the cover is way too cool, and most unique! I find myself staring at it, and trying to complete the maze… ha

2. Tamara says:

I have not read this one, yet. I am currently reading Revenge. Until I began reading this current book, I had no idea that the Somatic Narcissist I was with was a Mid-Range. I had thought, all along, that he was a Lesser. But, it makes sense, now.

He used to tell me that he was “different”. I was with him for a year before I finally bailed out on him due to his online affairs. But, he continued to Hoover me for a very long time, even after he got married to a Russian woman 6 weeks after I left him.

He kept saying that she looked just like me. He wouldn’t leave me alone even though he was now married, I decided to fake my death, and he finally left me alone. Finally. His initials were D.S. which I found fitting.

Good to read that you are achieving enlightenment with regard to your situations.

1. Tamara says:

Thank you so much.

2. Asp Emp says:

Absolutely, HG 🙂 Thank you for your blog, and your work, time, everything, HG 🙂

3. leighwarren1 says:

The cover is perfect! It certainly is like a maze!

Indeed it is.

4. MB says:

Love this graphic! Excellent book too.

I agree.

5. KellyD says:

HG, you should offer Emotional Boot Camp. Strengthen us. Make us impervious to silent treatments, slights and manipulations! Build our resolve to not be hurt again!
    Although, I suppose that’s what you offer here. I want to thank you for that.

You are welcome. Yes, I already offer this through my books and consultations.

1. KellyD says:

I picture you kicking our asses into shape!

Figuratively speaking of course.

1. Asp Emp says:

I loved it “Emotional Boot Camp”. It already is, one like no other, HG 🙂

Amusing (sorry, HG, it’s not personal to you 🙂 ) to read “HG is not a whack job and doesn’t ask for anyone to find their safe place or have you burning incense/humming etc”- I’d agree, HG is not. This is a good assurance for people who come to KTN blog.

2. Lorelei says:

Kelly—it kinda is like an ass kicking because there are new habits to acclimate to—like eating healthy, but it’s not horrible. HG is not a whack job and doesn’t ask for anyone to find their safe place or have you burning incense/humming etc. I’d just kill myself if that was the only viable solution.

A Very Exposed Narcissist?

Cherished and Chastised